Hogwarts Spring Dance

A home for old scenarios who may have come to an end for RPG playing but whose life and excitement can still be enjoyed in story form.

Moderators: Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes

Postby TDM » Friday 7 May 2004 11:04:14pm

Yes! I've left her speechless, thought Xavier as they danced. He quickly pulled another thought out of his head. What house do you happen to be in?
TDM
Owner of Salamence's Wand Shop and Ravenclaw Seeker

Postby tiggirl » Saturday 8 May 2004 6:07:56am

Gryffindor, 5th year. And you . . . let me see if I can guess. Looks at him thoughtfully. You're definitely not a Gryffindor, and you don't strike me as a Slytherin. That leaves Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. I'm pretty sure I haven't seen you at the Hufflepuff table during meals, unless you show up very early or late . . . Still I'm 85% sure that you're not a Hufflepuff. So, that makes you a Ravenclaw, according to my guess anyway. Your age is harder to guess . . . Lita stops talking, suddenly embarrassed. I'm sorry, my mouth has a running on its own. I've been told its quite annoying. She pauses and bites her lower lip in hesitation. So, was I right about your house?
tiggirl
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Ferrus » Saturday 8 May 2004 1:28:23pm

Orion looks around at the band and the crowd around him. Whatever that was, it seems to have gone... I think I´ll get a drink while I wait for Alexis... Orion walks through the crowd with Fenris at his heels.
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Female_alien » Saturday 8 May 2004 2:48:00pm

Alexis returned to the hall. She is standing by the entrance and watching Ruby dancing with Clark. Ohhh, they look so cute together. Ruby is really enjoying herself. Alexis tries to catch Ruby's look,but Ruby is in heaven with her eyes closed. There's Orion with Fenrus... Alexis walks towards the table with drinks and says smiling Sorry I disappeared like that, but I had to go to one imporant place. To the loo She says simply.
Female_alien
Lord of the Aliens, Crazyness, Candles and Smiles, and a Proud Hufflepuff

Postby Ferrus » Sunday 9 May 2004 4:09:21pm

Charming says Orion. Do you want a drink? he asks, picking a butter beer for himself. [/i]It certainly seems that whatever that funny thing was it has stopped... comments Orion, still slightly worried.
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Sacred Guardian » Monday 10 May 2004 12:15:54am

i'm dancing with ruby and enjoying it. so are you having fun?
Sacred Guardian
Hufflepuff Prefect, Hufflepuff Chaser and Hogwarts' Master of Secrets

Postby TDM » Monday 10 May 2004 3:54:28am

Yeah, I'm a Ravenclaw. I would've figured you as a Gryffindor, though. You just seem to look the part of one. It's getting kind of hot in here. Why don't we go take a walk out in the garden? Besides, I'm a horrible dancer, if you haven't been able to tell already.
TDM

Postby tiggirl » Monday 10 May 2004 5:27:55am

She chuckled at his honesty. Yeah, I noticed. She shruggs her shoulders. I'm having fun anyway, even if my feet aren't. She winks playfully at him. A walk through the gardens does sound nice, I hear they've got fairies lighting up the paths. As they walk towards the door, Lita scans the room for her best friend. Jasmine is no where to be seen, Lita wonders briefly what she's up to. . .
tiggirl
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Won Wheezy » Monday 10 May 2004 8:41:11am

Ruby looks up and smiles at Clark. Yes, very much, she replies, how could I not enjoy myself? One of my favourite bands playing, an excellent dancing partner and lots of butterbeer. Couldn't wish for anything else.
Suddenly a familiar feeling of nauseousness creeps up inside Ruby. No, not now! she thinks to herself, trying to concentrate on her dancing. But she can't do anything to prevent it, a sudden flood of pictures enters her head, like a movie on fast forward. She gasps as she becomes aware of the vision. No, she thinks that can't be happening! She starts shivering and looks around to find her friend Alexis giving her a terrified look. :o
Won Wheezy
Blower of Kisses, Tickler of Toes and gecko-smoocher

Postby Female_alien » Monday 10 May 2004 12:22:23pm

Alexis shrugs not knowing what to say and takes a pumpkin juice Cheers she says and takes a sip. Ruby's horrified look tells her somehing's wrong. Exuse me. I... I'll be back Now worried, Alexis left Orion and Fenrus and approached Ruby and Clark. Sorry Clark, I'll have to borrow you're dance partner just for a sec She says smiling slightly nervously and thinking what did Ruby see in her vision. Alexis knew about Ruby's special gift and also knew that hr visions were not something fun - they were serious. Ruby She says pretending paincould you please walk me to the domitory - I don't think I can do it myself. I guess It's not good to mix butterbeer with pumpkin juice
Female_alien

Postby Won Wheezy » Monday 10 May 2004 3:34:39pm

Ruby tries not to look too terrified, but fails utterly. Um....sure, sorry Clark...I....we......just........I have to......sorry! she says, very close to tears. She takes Alexis' hand and they quickly walk out of the great hall. In the hallway Ruby's knees give way and she sinks to the floor. Alexis, please tell me that all this has only been a dream, she gasps. It can't happen, I just can't let this happen! she shouts, now tears streaming down her face.
Won Wheezy
Blower of Kisses, Tickler of Toes and gecko-smoocher

Postby Female_alien » Monday 10 May 2004 7:35:48pm

Alexis kneels down and hugs Ruby Ruby, listen to me. try to calm down. I know it's hard, but try. Breath... O.k. I should calm down too. I'm scared and I don't even know what happened, I can't even imagine how she feels... Alexis gives Ruby a handkerchief and starts rubbing her shoulder hoping it was just a dream but knowing it wasn't What did you see? It's very important - you have to concetrate and tell me exactly what you saw. Alexis,breathing heavily, was holding Ruby who was still shaking ready and afraid to hear Ruby's vision.
Female_alien

Postby Ferrus » Monday 10 May 2004 8:53:38pm

Orion looks at the retreating Alexis and Ruby and walks over to Clark looking totally bewildered Any idea what that was about? He asks him. I wonder if I should follow the two girls or just wait for them to come back...
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby TDM » Monday 10 May 2004 11:09:33pm

As Xavier and Lita walk towards the gardens, he notices that she looks as if she was looking for someone back in there with a worried look on her face. What's the matter, Lita? Are you alright?
TDM

Postby tiggirl » Tuesday 11 May 2004 4:43:07am

Oh, yeah. I was just looking for my friend. I don't want her to think I've abandoned her, but she's no where to be seen . . . She's probably just dancing in the crowd . . . Lita looks up at the star filled sky. The stars are so beautiful. I could stare at them all day. She stops walking to admire the night sky.
tiggirl
Fully Qualified Wizard

PreviousNext

Return to RPG Archive: The Vault