Pixies on the Loose!

A home for old scenarios who may have come to an end for RPG playing but whose life and excitement can still be enjoyed in story form.

Moderators: Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes

Postby choki » Sunday 25 April 2004 11:55:43am

Oh look look look! Here's one, exclaims Choki as she points to the top of Page 632. The Intrachanous Spell...it is supposed to turn pixies into inanimate objects like books, quills. All we need to a big bag to carry them.
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

Postby Won Wheezy » Sunday 25 April 2004 12:58:24pm

That sounds good to me! So, lets go on a pixie hunt, says Esme with an evilk grin on her face and stomps out of the library.
Won Wheezy
Blower of Kisses, Tickler of Toes and gecko-smoocher

Postby Female_alien » Sunday 25 April 2004 2:11:13pm

Mist laughs :lol: Yeah, heh heh, those two really make me sick. Let's just hope there'll be enough room for a little accident, if you know what I mean. But, it's time for pixies! They'll see who's wicked here.
Female_alien
Lord of the Aliens, Crazyness, Candles and Smiles, and a Proud Hufflepuff

Postby Ferrus » Monday 26 April 2004 8:24:29am

Nathan and Mist leave the class room and follow the trail of destruction left by the rampaging pixies. They can´t have gone very far...
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Female_alien » Monday 26 April 2004 9:58:16am

Look, there's one Mist points her finger on a huge pixie with a nasty smile on Now you'll see you little, blue, stupid... The pixie, like he understood what Mist was saying, rushes angerly in her direction Reducio!!!!! Mist shouts. The pixie shrinks to the size of a fly. Mist catches him gently and captures him in a jar :grin: . I did it! Yay! Next one's yours she says turning to Nathan
Female_alien

Postby Nobby » Monday 26 April 2004 2:07:48pm

Professor Trunkadore is walking through the corridors and sees Mist catch a pixie

Very good mist take 10 house points
Nobby
Hufflepuff Prefect and The Half Blood Prince

Postby choki » Monday 26 April 2004 5:44:06pm

Choki and Esme walk along the 4th floor corridor, thinking of ways to lure the pixies. Esme, do you think we can lure them using sweet? They like sweet stuffs, don't they? She then places a bag of honeyduke sweets on the floor and hides behind the corner with Esme. Any second from now... True enough, a flock of noisy pixies appear and the two girls quickly spring into action, shouting Intrachanous! Soon, the floor is litter with parchments, quills and candles. Choki and Esme hi-five each other as they place the objects into a huge bag.
choki

Postby Won Wheezy » Monday 26 April 2004 6:09:18pm

Woohoooooo! Good job, choki. Gotta remember that spell, it's pretty useful.says Esme while sacking the stuff. How many did we get? 1....2........3......4......5! Five in one go, that's pretty good!
Won Wheezy

Postby Nobby » Monday 26 April 2004 6:14:57pm

Professor Trunkadore comes through a portrait to the left of the girls. that's great girls i think that there are only six more left. that's great use of transfiguration, i'll be telling professor McGonagall about this. Take 10 points each for each pixie you caught. takes the pile of parchment etc (the objects that the pixies now resemble) and carries on walking around the castle.
Nobby

Postby Ferrus » Monday 26 April 2004 9:38:13pm

Hehehe! 10 points!!, lets get some more! Nathan says, before trying to cast an unbreakable charm on the jar. Unfortunately it goes wrong and the jar develops feet and a mouth full of sharp teeth. Just then a Pixie tries to attack Nathan but the Jar Monster jumps at the Pixie and swallows it whole. Well, at least its got an appetite for pixies and not for our fingers... Comments Nathan, looking at the wierd creature that now contains two squabbling Pixies.
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Female_alien » Monday 26 April 2004 10:53:19pm

o.k. Let me catch the pixies says Mist shocked but amazed I... You... How... Anyway... Mist looks at the jar that wasn't a jar anymore, than looks at Nathan. Can you take care of it please. I can make it only worse She adds smiling incompetently. She opens her bag and takes out the Spellotape. I think we can catch some pixies with this too - the only question is how... hm... :-?
Female_alien

Postby Won Wheezy » Tuesday 27 April 2004 8:07:53am

Cool, choki, 50 points! That's brilliant. Let's try to get some more, we'll be the queens of pixie-bashing :lol:
Won Wheezy

Postby choki » Tuesday 27 April 2004 8:18:17am

Yeah...now that there are 5 pixies left, it would be rather hard to find them. And as for using sweets to lure them, it wouldn't work anymore since the pixies we caught just now, gave a warning cry to their companions.
Choki and Esme continue their search when they bump in Nathan and Mist.
choki

Postby Nobby » Tuesday 27 April 2004 10:28:33am

Wanders around absent mindedly and sees 3 pixies ouside the trophy room

Students, pixies outside the trophy room, house points available
Nobby

Postby Ferrus » Tuesday 27 April 2004 7:44:35pm

Come on! Shouts Nathan as dashes towards the trophy room with the "creature" in his hands. When he gets there he sees that there is a new complication: Peeves has named himself General of All the Hogwarts Pixies and is rallying his "troops" in the trophy room.
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

PreviousNext

Return to RPG Archive: The Vault