The Second Trailer coming

Have you seen the movies, either in the cinema theatre, or on video or DVD, or thinking of seeing them? Share your views here.

Moderators: Nightcrawler, Snow_Crystal

The Second Trailer coming

Postby Mint » Wednesday 25 February 2004 4:42:26am

Its not here yet - but its coming! And this is what I got from Leaky Caulron:

"According to the BBC, a brand new trailer for "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" is to be released sometime soon. Timed at a running length of 1 minute and 45 seconds, the trailer has been rated "PG", for some scarier scenes which may be unsuitable for some children.The previous trailer was rated "U" for universal."

This is awsome!!! I want it to be scarier!!! :evil grin:
Mint
Slytherin Prefect, Hogwarts Librarian and Milady of the Night

Location: Chasing evil duck commander Choki >:( on a chocobo!!!

Postby Aberforth » Wednesday 25 February 2004 12:17:49pm

Cool. Can't wait.

Waiting for films sucks. Waiting until June for PoA, September for Starwars original trilogy on DVD, 2005 for Episode 3, November-ish for GoF film.

Then don't get me started on waiting for books 6 & 7. I'm just glad I got into HP between the release of GoF and OotP. Waiting since the first release of PS would have killed me! :D
Aberforth
Hogs Head Bartender

Postby AngelicS_89 » Thursday 26 February 2004 12:09:55am

Agree with you Aberforth!I can't wait the new trailer or the movie,hope it'll be better than first two!It would be cool if J.K. would tell us something about the books
AngelicS_89
Keeper of Smiles and Happiness

Postby Female_alien » Saturday 27 March 2004 7:18:46pm

I belive I saw th new trailer.
Go to harrypotter.com and the trailer is there! You can see hermioone slapping Malfoy and some other pretty nice things! I like it
Female_alien
Lord of the Aliens, Crazyness, Candles and Smiles, and a Proud Hufflepuff

Postby fierce » Sunday 28 March 2004 11:15:50am

My little sister called me just to tell me she had seen the new trailer, because she knows i'm so much crazier about HP than she is. I'm going to the site now to watch the trailer because i don't watch tv much at all, and i probably won't see it on tv.

After I showed my older sister the first trailer, she said that the music was really scary, that "something wicked this way comes" :lol:

There's a signpost thing at the cinema down the road from us that says "have you seen this wizard" with a picture of sirius on it, just like in the trailer! I think we're supposed to report a sighting, but i'm not entirely sure where to report it.
fierce
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Alice I » Sunday 28 March 2004 11:34:53am

OK I just went to Harrypotter.com and viewed it.

The bit with Hermione and Draco was well...
her coment was a little much I though, but that's just me. Her action was great it's just the comment kind of deflated her for me a little.

Snape was superb! :devilish grin:

I think I'll do ok with this Dumbledore, even though I really miss Richard Harris :cry:

The thing with Ron and Hermione :???: I'm not sure I like that it wasn't in the books. *shrugs Oh well that's film for you

I'll hold comment on Daniel Radcliff until I see the film. :-?

It promises to be an interesting movie.
Alice I
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby choki » Sunday 28 March 2004 5:21:50pm

I thought Hermione punched Draco right in his face? OR did I see wrongly...but it was a punching sound...(bish not biap :lol: )

Ron and Hermione are holding hands!!! :razz: And they got shy and broke their contact.
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

Postby Female_alien » Sunday 28 March 2004 7:02:30pm

Snape was really great and I think new Dumbledore will be o.k.
I like Trelawney too - she was in "Love actually" - I haven't imagined Trelawney like that but ...

I'm a little but disapointed with dementors. I haven't imagined them like that at all. But, that's just me

I was suprised with that R H moment but I can't say I didn't like it (I'm RH shipper :grin: )
Female_alien
Lord of the Aliens, Crazyness, Candles and Smiles, and a Proud Hufflepuff

Postby Athena Appleton » Sunday 28 March 2004 8:35:43pm

you know, it's entirely unfair to talk about all this when there's a woman who has no chance of seeing the second trailer, right? :lol: *stamps my foot and throws a hissy-fit that would do Cameron proud*

I think it's cool that the movies are able to have more of a Ron/Hermione thing earlier than the books (it would be too obvious in the books, so she's really had to be clever to make their attraction known... in the movies, they can be a lot more subtle). I still think that in OotP, they're dating privately.
Athena Appleton
Hogwarts Librarian, Headmistress of the Little Wizards Academy and Kisser of Boo-boos

Postby Amon Rê » Sunday 28 March 2004 8:59:42pm

It was soooo goood :-D

This was my away message for some time :-D

Double, double, toil and trouble...
Fire burn and cauldron bubble.
Double, double, toil and trouble...
Something Wicked This Way Comes.

June 4, 2004...EVERYONE READY???
Amon Rê
Dreamer of Dreams, Registered Animagus (Snow Owl) and Ambassador from the Isle of Dreams

Postby Evil Wizard Petting Zoo » Monday 29 March 2004 12:44:59am

I just downloaded it! I sooooo can't wait for it now! only 3 months...ONLY!!! :cry:
Evil Wizard Petting Zoo
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Athena Appleton » Monday 29 March 2004 8:20:57am

i still haven't been able to see it (but my husband said while he's at class he'll download it, even though he won't be able to hear anything, and tell me about it... I could have spit on him)

fierce, I saw in the Leaky Cauldron that youre supposed to go to [url]azkaban.com[/url] to report "Sirius sightings"... as of sometime in February, there had been something like 300,000 reportings
Athena Appleton
Hogwarts Librarian, Headmistress of the Little Wizards Academy and Kisser of Boo-boos

Postby fierce » Monday 29 March 2004 1:43:35pm

female alien, i know what you mean about the dementors. They aren't exactly the way i imagined they would look. Their motion doesn't look fluid enough for me. I imagined them sort of floating in a gross sort of way... and that hand isn't quite right...

I know i was unsure about the whole Hermione-Ron holding hands thing, but I love it now! it's absolutely adorable! the look on ron's face, and hermione when she realises what she's doing... i think alfonso cuaron has done really well from what i've seen so far.
fierce
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby fierce » Monday 29 March 2004 1:46:38pm

agh sorry for the double post -

Thanks for letting me know Athena. I think i'm too late though, i think all the reports are taken cos the ads are out now so everyone would be reporting sightings. i'm a bit too slow, i'm afraid :lol:
fierce
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Mint » Wednesday 31 March 2004 2:38:31pm

u guys, is there a place to download the trailer? (like on ur harddrive) cause everytime I try to view it by streaming - i only see separate pictures.. :(
Mint
Slytherin Prefect, Hogwarts Librarian and Milady of the Night

Location: Chasing evil duck commander Choki >:( on a chocobo!!!

Next

Return to The Movies