three death eaters at hogwarts

A place to discuss your Harry Potter theories. Are there hidden secrets and conspiracies? What will happen in future plots? The truth may be in here!

Moderators: Nightcrawler, Scarlet Lioness, FawkesthePhoenix, Lone_Buck, paintballdecoy

Postby paintballdecoy » Tuesday 9 March 2004 11:55:28pm

Athena Appleton wrote:And yes, I do think someone could be a Death Eater right under Dumbledore's nose

Do you really, then why didn't Wormtail kill Harry right under Dumbledores nose, a small feat if someone can get away with being one of Voldemorts servants under Dumbledores eyes.

Really, how could they. The students live at Hogwarts, as do the teachers. I am sure Dumbledore has a very good idea of what people are working with him and against him. Which is why I don't think Snape is a death eater, unless Dumbledore is one himself, which would be a very interesting turn of events.
paintballdecoy
Chief Paintball Wizard, Theory Master and Voldemort Spy

Postby Athena Appleton » Wednesday 10 March 2004 12:01:28am

Wormtail didn't kill Harry at any time because Wormtail is a COWARD... besides, I think too many people get the idea that Voldemort and his Death Eaters (and, by the way, I don't think Wormtail is truely a Death Eater) are killing-curse-happy... Voldemort has a very precise plan to gain power, and except under extreme circumstances, he does things according to his plans.
Athena Appleton
Hogwarts Librarian, Headmistress of the Little Wizards Academy and Kisser of Boo-boos

Postby paintballdecoy » Wednesday 10 March 2004 12:13:56am

But, normally those plans involve killing Harry, and being a coward would make him want to kill Harry more, because if he had Voldemort would have rewarded him behond his wildest dream
paintballdecoy
Chief Paintball Wizard, Theory Master and Voldemort Spy

Postby Amon Rê » Wednesday 10 March 2004 12:53:41am

Toss-up...I think Filch is a good choice, or maybe even some one we haven't been introduced to yet...Sinistra..yeah the name that's just like...LOOK AT ME type thing
Amon Rê
Dreamer of Dreams, Registered Animagus (Snow Owl) and Ambassador from the Isle of Dreams

Postby Evil Wizard Petting Zoo » Saturday 20 March 2004 3:14:51am

This is just a little off topic but...I wonder who the spys in the MoM are...remember how someone in the order said it was good for them to have spys in the ministry bc voldemort will definately have them. I think an unspeakable will be a DE and someone close to Fudge.
Evil Wizard Petting Zoo
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Athena Appleton » Saturday 20 March 2004 4:25:03pm

:welcome: welcome to BaO, evil! :lol: like the name!

that might be a good one to start a new thread on... I have no idea. I would assume Malfoy could technically be called a spy, since so far he's been buddying up to the minister until the battle in the MoM at the end of OotP... who else, I have no idea...
Athena Appleton
Hogwarts Librarian, Headmistress of the Little Wizards Academy and Kisser of Boo-boos

Postby Evil Wizard Petting Zoo » Sunday 21 March 2004 10:11:07pm

haha thanks.

i think maybe umbridge will turn up again. but i dunno if she's the DE type i'd say she's along the same lines as crouch sr.
Evil Wizard Petting Zoo
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Athena Appleton » Monday 22 March 2004 1:18:06am

I don't know... thinking about what Bellatrix says to Harry about how you have to WANT to cause pain, I wouldn't really put it past Umbridge to do that... she does kinda revel in the power of causing other more vulnerable people's pain...

Actually, since you were talking about spies, I wouldn't put it past her being one... she definately did everything she could to make sure Voldemort was getting his stronghold... sure, it looked like she was in with Fudge, but I wonder if she wasn't just working under Voldy's orders, being glad that Fudge wasn't stopping her, because he thought she was working under his orders (keeping Dumbledore down).
Athena Appleton

Postby Evil Wizard Petting Zoo » Monday 22 March 2004 2:51:06am

Yeah, its easy to lead Fudge around by the nose, especially for Umbridge and L. Malfoy too.
Evil Wizard Petting Zoo
Fully Qualified Wizard

Previous

Return to Theories