i've read about something about missing DE's

A place to discuss your Harry Potter theories. Are there hidden secrets and conspiracies? What will happen in future plots? The truth may be in here!

Moderators: Nightcrawler, Scarlet Lioness, FawkesthePhoenix, Lone_Buck, paintballdecoy

i've read about something about missing DE's

Postby dalamis » Tuesday 27 January 2004 1:48:22am

read this before ...so you understan,....

http://pub19.ezboard.com/fseverussnapef ... =344.topic

I don't know if it hab been mentionned but i'ved read HP4 and i shall say that in the chap the parting of the way that when harry said I can give you their names to Cornelius Snape make a little move. Maybe it's cause he was one of the DE that lord V passed withou a worlds So he woulb be afraid to be unmasked!!!cause the minister knows that he's a DE but if he was there he could have try to stop all this. even stop V before he kill Ced...

Cjr...cannot be the most loyalful. he consider im self has one...but belle too and anyway all the DE consider there self has loyal...and the most loyal is at Hogwart..hum maybeit was some one else them BCjr...mabye it was snape...he have been there fore 15 years(hogwart).......it’s maybe him...or maybe he's the one who beteayed or left...maybe not...

:???: :D [/url]
dalamis
Squib

Postby Won Wheezy » Tuesday 27 January 2004 5:12:37pm

Sorry, but - I didn't understand a thing.... :???: :lol:
Won Wheezy
Blower of Kisses, Tickler of Toes and gecko-smoocher

DE

Postby dalamis » Tuesday 27 January 2004 11:02:38pm

they say in the web that...snape could have been there where VOl come back in june....and when harry says (book4) that he can tell who was threre than..snape make a move...maybe cause he was afraid that everyone knows ge was DE...and fell bad cause he could have stop VOl when he killed CED....do you understan...now?
dalamis
Squib

Postby Athena Appleton » Tuesday 27 January 2004 11:31:36pm

the death eaters weren't there yet when Cedric was killed. Even if Snape was among the Death Eaters who showed up, they didn't show up until after Cedric dies and Voldything comes back to life.
Athena Appleton
Hogwarts Librarian, Headmistress of the Little Wizards Academy and Kisser of Boo-boos

Postby dalamis » Wednesday 28 January 2004 1:03:25am

oop...
dalamis
Squib

Postby Mistress Siana » Thursday 29 January 2004 3:26:23pm

Hm, much of it doesn't really make sense to me, though I've decided to give the some points a second thougt.

How did Scabbers get to the Weasleys? Good question...Charley or Bill being on Voldie's side is far ftched, but worth a theory, I think.

Sirius a DE? You know what I've always wondered? Why was everyone, obviously including DD, MacGonagal etc so sure he was the traitor, when he didn't even have the dark mark? I've wondered before whether he might be the one lost forever. Btw, if Regulus really tried to leave because the thing being asked of him were too much, how could Sirius know? Why didn't the spy that informed DD about LV having found out the Potters' whereabouts tell him that Sirius has never been a DE when he was accused? Maybe he left after his brother's death?

Two thing really keep gnawing at me: The relationship between Lucius and Snape, and the fact that Voldie never gave the names of the traitors away, and I think those points are connected.
Possible reasons for LV not revealing the DEs' names:
1) He wants to keep the honor of killing them for himself. But was Karkaroff that important? And why wouldn't he just tell his servants to capture them alive?
2) JKR wants us to believe something that isn't true.
So maybe Snape isn't the one who has left forever and still on Voldie's side, which is why he can still be a friend of Lucius's.
3) Voldie fears there might be another traitor in his rows that might warn one of the others.
Snape is a traitor indeed, and Lucius as well. Not necessarily for moral reasons or whatever, but Lucius rather seems to follow the one who promises the greatest power.
Mistress Siana
Slytherin Chaser and Devil's advocate

sirius DE's?

Postby dalamis » Thursday 29 January 2004 11:23:17pm

there are rumors about DD and mcgonagal..de...what stupide thing...it would be wierd..
but your black DE's theory is quite good...so snape wouldn't be the traitor or he one who lift.....but sirus one of the tow...that good..i like it...
dalamis
Squib

Postby Aberforth » Thursday 19 February 2004 4:06:12pm

Mistress Siana wrote:Sirius a DE? You know what I've always wondered? Why was everyone, obviously including DD, MacGonagal etc so sure he was the traitor, when he didn't even have the dark mark? I've wondered before whether he might be the one lost forever. Btw, if Regulus really tried to leave because the thing being asked of him were too much, how could Sirius know? Why didn't the spy that informed DD about LV having found out the Potters' whereabouts tell him that Sirius has never been a DE when he was accused? Maybe he left after his brother's death?

LV made sure that he was the only one who knew the identity of all his followers, that way if someone turned traitor he would still have some followers safe.

I don't think Lucius is a traitor though. He is too important and high-ranking to be so. Snape was referred by Sirius as "Lucius Malfoy's lapdog", which implies that Lucius was giving out orders too.
Aberforth
Hogs Head Bartender

Return to Theories