Theanna's Carazy inventions

Looking for the latest new broomstick? Or maybe a new wand? Do you need to sort out your financial affairs or keep your valuables safe at Gringott's? Find it all here at Diagon Alley - the finest wizarding shopping lane in England.

Moderators: Scarlet Lioness, FawkesthePhoenix

Postby tiggirl » Friday 12 September 2003 1:56:55am

I'd like a miniture solar system please.

Oh, and I have an invention for you. It's called summer picnic, it transforms those goomy rainy days into beautiful picnic weather. If you have a small room, I can give you a demonstration.
tiggirl
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Liquid Ice » Friday 12 September 2003 8:31:20am

I know its not my place to interfere with Theannas buissiness, but *waves towards the window* Its raining outside.
Liquid Ice
Eskimo Princess and Elite Auror

Postby Barry Trotter » Friday 12 September 2003 9:23:17pm

*grins and hugs theanna back* thankyou i'll be the best darn lunchbox plant waterer you've ever had.

bed and board as well?

smashing
*tootles off to water and maintain lunch box plants*
I'll be over here if you need me babes.. i mean miss theanna sir.
Barry Trotter
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Theanna Glinn » Friday 12 September 2003 11:43:44pm

*rubs her eyes looking tired and stressed*
Liquid ice...wow the beans are great, we'll sell the joke beans and the normal beans as separate products if you like?

*hands tiggirl a mini solar system in which a solar eclipse is happening on three of the mini planets...looks to the back room where the shelves are still smoking and bites her lip*
well..liquid ice is right, it is raining outside..can we do the demonstration there?

and barry..whats with all the 'miss theanna' stuff?' i feel like a slave driver!! *grins*
Theanna Glinn
Watcher of the Moon, Owner of the Invention Store and Wolf Animagus (unregistered)

Postby Barry Trotter » Saturday 13 September 2003 12:55:18pm

* momentarily abandons his watering and nurturing and turns to look worridly at theanna*

Fancy a cuppa?

I'll make it while you look at the demonstration
Barry Trotter
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Liquid Ice » Saturday 13 September 2003 4:51:44pm

Yes Theanna, Ill sell you both my products to you, good doing buissines with you!
Liquid Ice
Eskimo Princess and Elite Auror

Postby Theanna Glinn » Sunday 14 September 2003 9:30:43pm

*smiles* that would be lovely barry, thankie honey!
and i agree Liquid Ice, it has most certainly been a pleasure doing business with you!
Theanna Glinn
Watcher of the Moon, Owner of the Invention Store and Wolf Animagus (unregistered)

Postby AccioNiffler » Sunday 14 September 2003 11:11:56pm

I have a wonderful new invention for you Theanna! (wow, I'm selling this time instead of buying! hehe) I have concocted a newspice that I like to call EL INFIERNO It is an extremely hot spice blend (the exact ingredients are my secret :razz: ) that inspires the person eating it to "spice things up", you know, get up and dance, move around. It get's you going! I am in the final stages of testing it (on the trusting people of the Leaky Cauldron :evil grin:) and should know it's true affects withing a few days. So, do you think that you'd be interested in selling this?? :D
AccioNiffler
Caretaker of all Flying Fluffballs and Stewardess Extraordinaire

Postby tiggirl » Monday 15 September 2003 3:43:04pm

That room will do just fine.

*walks into back room with theanna and liquid ice close behind*

All you need is this little ball.

*holds out a green and blue ball the size of a marble*

You place it in the corner of the room, tap it 3 times, like so

*taps ball with wand*

Then tap with your wand any furniture you don't want to dissappear

*taps 2 chairs*

Then tap the ball 3 more times

*taps the ball 3 times . . . the light in the room dims, fades then brightens suddenly*

*the room seems to dissappear, green grass covers the landscape, there are 4 great oak trees and 2 stone structures, overhead the sky is blue with fluffy white clouds drifting lazily by . . . the only thing out of place in this serene setting is the 2 chairs from the stock room*

Take a look around ladies . . . feel the grass underneath your feet . . . see the bright blue sky above you . . . take a seat and enjoy the breeze while I explain some things to you. Those trees mark the perimeter of the room if you try to pass between them you'll just hit a wall. The stone structures over there, is where the door is.

*sees curious patrons looking in*

And at the base of that tree, is my little ball.

*walks over to tree and kneels over*

To end the spell just pick up the ball

*picks up ball, suddenly the room is back to normal*

So, what do you think? :grin:
tiggirl
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Theanna Glinn » Tuesday 16 September 2003 9:54:02pm

*rubs her eyes and smiles widely* WOW!!! that was fantastic! these have a huge market! i'll get them sent out to all the big exporters along with the lunch box trees! these could seriously help people in monsoon conditions!
*shakes tig's hand vigorously* well done!
Theanna Glinn

Postby Theanna Glinn » Tuesday 16 September 2003 9:55:09pm

*grins at Accio* that sounds like great fun honey!! wow..all these great inventions coming at me! *dances some* well i'll put em on the market today!
Theanna Glinn

Postby Theanna Glinn » Tuesday 16 September 2003 9:58:09pm

(sorry!!!)

*looks aorund tiredly now everyone is gone and notes Barry watering the plants, she sneaks off to pack some things quickly and pulls her suitcase to the door*

Barry!! i'm going away for a while, but i will be back, and naturally i'll be popping my head in once in a while, this will probably be for a couple of weeks so i'm leaving the shop in your very capable hands!

*kisses his cheek lightly and blushes*

and *coughs* i love you lots!

*races outside with her robes flapping around her in the rain and hops on her broom flying off into the storm*

(wasnt that a great exit? short but sweet..hehehe)
Theanna Glinn

Postby AccioNiffler » Tuesday 16 September 2003 10:01:04pm

I have finished my research on El Infirno! 1 shake will spice things up, 2, you will breath smoke, 3, you will breath fire, and 4, you will burn everything you touch. El Infierno is a dance stimulant. They come in 4oz. containers, and are sold for 7 sickles a piece. It is a very dangerous item, so people should beware! Any more than four shakes (this is a conjecture) and you will explode!

I am also working on the opposite of El Infierno , I call it El Frio
AccioNiffler
Caretaker of all Flying Fluffballs and Stewardess Extraordinaire

Postby Barry Trotter » Tuesday 16 September 2003 11:01:41pm

*blushes* and whispers i love you after theanna.....

AHem.. buisness buisness rightho

so the opposite of spicing things up aye? what pray tell would be the exact effects?

yep ok give us a load of em

I'll pay the going rate
Make sure there is a warning on the side though, we don't want any accidents
Barry Trotter
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby pinky p » Wednesday 17 September 2003 12:13:04am

OOOOH ACCIO! El Frio would be perfect for when we have the winter themed party at the leaky couldron! perfecto! magnifico! and we could get liquid ice to provide ice cream from florean's.... ideas ideas! yay yay yay! okay this is way off subject sorry :oops:

anyways... i'd really like to have one of those portable picnics. they're amazing, tig!

also, i have an invention. as some of you may know, i was recently in the sahara desert (long story) and i really needed water. so i invented the perfect thing for people stranded in a desert- its this little cup here. *holds up tiny cup which looks more like a shot glass and is pearly blue in color* all you need to do is put some sand in, and tap it once with your wand, and it the sand turns to water. this is the biggest the cup gets, i've tried to make it bigger but it always turns the sand into salt if its any bigger.[/b]
pinky p
Supreme Pie-Eater, Registered Animagus (Platypus) and Princess of All Pink Grapefruit

Location: either swimming, sleeping, eating, or doing schoolwork... my life these days

PreviousNext

Return to Diagon Alley