Theanna's Carazy inventions

Looking for the latest new broomstick? Or maybe a new wand? Do you need to sort out your financial affairs or keep your valuables safe at Gringott's? Find it all here at Diagon Alley - the finest wizarding shopping lane in England.

Moderators: Scarlet Lioness, FawkesthePhoenix

Postby choki » Sunday 31 August 2003 4:39:55pm

Oh chocolate frog with crests on it....sounds interesting
Misty, Theanna since u're sisters, both of u can make that right? Can i have 2 big bags of chocolate frogs with Gryffindor's crest and ya with the charm that works on it...i need those for the party coming up in the common room
How much for it?
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

Postby Theanna Glinn » Thursday 4 September 2003 8:56:23pm

*appears looking flustered and stressed* right...those plants are an amazing invention meg!!! if you like i'll market it and give you the full share of the profits, in return i get to use one when i need it if thats satisfactory...
*counts out a couple of huge bags of Gryffindor frogs* have them as gifts..they are being tempermental...if they start singing 'the world is ending' just eat them quickly...
*looks at Huffleduck and chews her lip pensivly* are you sure that having tracking devices on your employees is quite legal? *glaces at her sketch book and thinks..* i can rustle something up but i think its unethical to keep checks on employees...
*looks at her sketch book* Accio...i'm thinking this..*leads her into a private room at the back with lots of cupboards* (will pm ya)
Theanna Glinn
Watcher of the Moon, Owner of the Invention Store and Wolf Animagus (unregistered)

Postby Liquid Ice » Friday 5 September 2003 8:21:24am

Well I have one invention. I moderated every flavour beans to make them squeak out what flavour they are when you tickle them. However I havnt quite got them right yet, they dont always say the right flavour; but Im working on them! You can have them now if you really want, or Ill tell you when Ive perfected them and you can have them then.
Liquid Ice
Eskimo Princess and Elite Auror

Postby Theanna Glinn » Friday 5 September 2003 6:52:21pm

*regards the beans and thinks* well..for now we can market them as 'joke' beans..if they work, you're lucky, if they dont its just funny..and when you perfect them then we can call them 'safe every flavour beans for the cautious wizard' or some such...
Theanna Glinn
Watcher of the Moon, Owner of the Invention Store and Wolf Animagus (unregistered)

Postby Liquid Ice » Friday 5 September 2003 7:12:10pm

Ill get them right one day. Ill let you know when theyre sorted, it should only take a few days...
Liquid Ice

Postby AccioNiffler » Friday 5 September 2003 8:00:48pm

Theanna, I have to thank you so much for the dragon! And hot pink, that's an excellent touch!! :eek: :grin: I can't wait to see Georges reaction! And of course some sort of tip is in order *digs through her pockets* well, heres 16 sickles and 12 knuts, it's all I have on me right now, but how about this, next time you stop by the Leaky Cauldron, all the food you want is on me, just let the waitres know that you re a guest of Accio's, so there will be no food costs.

Also, these Jelly beans seem so interesting, I believe I'll take a small bag of them to see how I like them, and if they are good I'll buy some more!
AccioNiffler
Caretaker of all Flying Fluffballs and Stewardess Extraordinaire

Postby Marcus Baker » Friday 5 September 2003 11:18:54pm

Hey Thenna, here the money I owe you!
*Gives money to her*
Thanks...:)
Marcus Baker
Supreme Auror and Vanquisher of Evil

Postby Theanna Glinn » Saturday 6 September 2003 11:02:15pm

thakes the money with a smile and hands Marcus a complimentary 'come again' singing frog and nods
thanks Accio!! thats mucho appreciated and i'm glad you liked the dragon...
hears an explosion and winces quickly handing Accio some of the beans and runs into the 'experiments room' with an harrassed expression
Theanna Glinn

Postby Liquid Ice » Monday 8 September 2003 9:06:38pm

*Enters with a rousing fanfare* *Dramatic drumrole*
Yes!!!!!! I finished my beans, right every time, yeees!!! I can still sell you the old beans if you want though so we could have joke beans and safe beans. Do we have a deal???
Liquid Ice

Postby Barry Trotter » Tuesday 9 September 2003 10:12:12pm

*shuffles dejectedly into the shop*

dear oh dear. any work going? i could sweep floors....
Barry Trotter
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby choki » Wednesday 10 September 2003 9:42:49am

Oh that's great...the chocolate frogs are ready...
*hands theanna a bag of knuts*
I'm sorry that is all I have left after buying the broomstick
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

Postby Meg Boyd » Wednesday 10 September 2003 1:09:58pm

*Meg comes in looking very hot, sticky, and full of soil dragging in a flat load of her lunch trees*

Here you go Theanna you can sell the trees for what you see fit, as long as my profit matches the effort i put into growing the lil devils
Meg Boyd
Head Girl, Ravenclaw Prefect and Maker of Witty Random Statements Since 1986 A.D.

Postby Misty Glinn » Wednesday 10 September 2003 8:25:58pm

hey theanna can i have some chocolate frog pls about 4 thnxs
Misty Glinn
Fourth Year

Postby Theanna Glinn » Wednesday 10 September 2003 9:48:28pm

*smiles and nods looking at Meg's creations and hands her a cuppa tea to cheer her up with a little 'revitilise potion' in it*

righto honey, i will make sure they get the right price, i mean they are very valuable commodities..

nods at choki, 'hope your broomstick is a good one!'

hands Misty her choc frogs singing 'consider yourself our friend...'

grins at barry and gives him a hug you can water and maintain the lunch box plants and i'll pay you 4 galleons a day plus bed and board when you're here...hows that sound?
Theanna Glinn

Postby Liquid Ice » Thursday 11 September 2003 8:09:24am

Was any of that supposed to answer to me?
Liquid Ice

PreviousNext

Return to Diagon Alley