Harry Potter Romance?

Who do you like best and who could you definately live without? Will there be romance in the air for any of them and who will end up with who?

Moderators: Mistress Siana, Q.Araignee, Scarlet Lioness

Postby Melody Granger » Saturday 31 August 2002 4:34:48pm

darn her didnt her mommy tell he to share loo
Melody Granger
Gryffindor Seeker

Postby Quicksilver » Monday 2 September 2002 4:01:30pm

RON/HERMIONE!
HARRY/GINNY!
DRACO/BLAST ENDED SKREWT!!!
Quicksilver
Ravenclaw Beater

Postby the-rabid-chocobo » Wednesday 4 September 2002 1:48:34am

ouchies...well...they have a lot in common...lol

'i'm pork boy, the breakfast monkey'
the-rabid-chocobo
Black Chocobo Wizard Supreme and Ravenclaw Keeper

Postby Wedge » Wednesday 4 September 2002 4:48:13pm

Lmao, i feel sorry for the blast ended shrewt
Wedge
Ravenclaw Beater

Postby the-rabid-chocobo » Thursday 5 September 2002 2:45:25am

rofl...poor thing...it'll be like one of the family though
the-rabid-chocobo

Postby bewitchin » Sunday 8 September 2002 6:13:29pm

Shadow wrote:I was thinking about how Ron reacted at the Yule Ball in GoF myself, and I couldn't decide if Ron was upset because he wanted to go with Hermione, or if he was mad that she was going with someone who was playing against Harry in the Tournament.

I think that Ron wanted to go w/ Hermione because at the end of the Yule Ball chapter, (And I'm too lazy to go get my book and quote exactly, lol) Harry comes into the Common Room to find Hermione and Ron fighting, and Hermione says something like, "Well, you shouldn't have asked me as a last resort!" Then Ron seems embarrassed and says that Hermione missed the point, but Harry thinks that Hermione got the point much better than Ron did. I think that Ron probably hasn't admitted to himself that he likes Hermione, but he does.
bewitchin
Senior Gryffindor Witch

Postby Wedge » Sunday 8 September 2002 7:54:09pm

yup... its quite obvious really...
Wedge
Ravenclaw Beater

Postby the-rabid-chocobo » Tuesday 10 September 2002 11:25:16pm

roger that
i've thought they were meant for each other in the first book
the-rabid-chocobo

Postby Luna_Puella » Thursday 10 October 2002 8:51:20pm

I honestly love it. I would be disappointed if Hermione or Ron went with someone else. I mean, c'mon--they were MEANT for eachother, ever since they first met!!

But Harry--I dunno. I don't really mind Cho or Ginny, I like them both. So, hey, that's an air-toss. And they are both possibles--since Cedric's gone (*sniff*), Cho is free, I guess. But she IS older than him--that's a little awkward. So maybe, I like Ginny better--I can se Ron and Harry begin brothers-in-law.

:lol:
Luna_Puella
Gryffindor Keeper

Postby Shadow » Saturday 12 October 2002 4:51:53am

Yeah.
Shadow
Gryffindor Beater

Postby the-rabid-chocobo » Monday 14 October 2002 5:43:13pm

they are best-of-friends and i'm sure the weasley parents wouldn't mind one bit ^.^
the-rabid-chocobo

Postby Luna_Puella » Thursday 24 October 2002 9:58:11pm

In any rate, I don't care what happens between anyone else--Ron and Hermione must become a couple! It is imperative...!! :o
Luna_Puella
Gryffindor Keeper

Postby star_light » Friday 25 October 2002 5:36:54am

I do not think that Harry and Ginny will end up together. As some of you have pointed out Harry is very close to Ron and the other Weasleys which would cause it to be just plain weird. Maybe if Ron wasn't his best friend then it might seem ok but I don't think that Harry will ever fall for Ginny so it doesn't really matter. I think she should end up with Neville. I didn't think about it until she said he had asked her to the Yule Ball and then it hit me that they were like a perfect match.

About Ron and Hermione, it does seem as if he likes her and she may have a few small feelings for him. I think that she'll suppress these feelings for a while because she really likes Krum at the moment. They made a really sweet couple. i would really like to see Harry and Hermione end up together but it would be semi-weird and very cliche, they'll probably end up being very close companions for the rest of their lives, however long that may be.

I don't think Harry will end up with anyone because he'll die, but something says he might just loose the one girl he truly loved. I feel a great death shall be involved in his love life. But who knows.

Sorry this is so long.
star_light
Fourth Year

Postby Luna_Puella » Friday 25 October 2002 1:15:57pm

"i would really like to see Harry and Hermione end up together but it would be semi-weird and very cliche, they'll probably end up being very close companions for the rest of their lives, however long that may be. "

I really don't see this happening, and really, I'm glad. Harry and Hermione might make good friends...but I don't really think they'd beable to stand eachother for that long in that sort of way.(I know you'll say 'but Ron and Hermione could?" and my answer to that is YES, I think they could, if they realize that they like eachother in more than a friend way) They've never really shown any kind of feeling towards eachother beyond friendship, and really I'm glad about it.

Not that I think, I would rather Harry found someone else--instead of Ginny OR Cho. Someone new, someone new! There are things about but girls I don't like, and I think someone else could be better...

That's just my opinion, though. ;)

P.S. I'm excited to see the development of anything 'romantic' in the movie. I think Ron is so adorable! :lol: Now, if only he were a little older...
Luna_Puella
Gryffindor Keeper

Postby Shadow » Friday 25 October 2002 10:34:11pm

I agree with what you sat about ron and Hermione. They would be able to stand each other once they figure out how much they like each other.
Shadow
Gryffindor Beater

PreviousNext

Return to Characters