Remus Lupin

Who do you like best and who could you definately live without? Will there be romance in the air for any of them and who will end up with who?

Moderators: Mistress Siana, Q.Araignee, Scarlet Lioness

Postby AccioNiffler » Thursday 31 July 2003 4:27:26am

Really? So they're in muggle clothes for a lot of the movie? Hmm... I'll get used to it :D But at least they are nice clothes. I really like that brown jacket that Dan wears, and the belt that Emma has on!
AccioNiffler
Caretaker of all Flying Fluffballs and Stewardess Extraordinaire

Postby Marcus Baker » Thursday 31 July 2003 2:13:56pm

Charis wrote:ok....if The Sun is accurate I'm pretty sure the pics of Remus and gang are actually from the movie! i believe you are right, littlemissy.

The Sun:
"Our amazing stills from the movie show Harry and pals Hermione and Ron adopting a different look as new director Alfonso Cuaron boots out the blazers for a more casual style.

Daniel Radcliffe, 14, who plays Harry, wears a trendy hooded top while Ron, alias 14-year-old actor Rupert Grint, swaps his uniform for a stripy jumper.

Meanwhile Emma Watson, 13, who plays Hermione, transforms herself from boffin to bruiser as she clashes with nasty Draco Malfoy."

yuck!!!!!!

i really doubt that. Thats probally an educated rumor. Plus, all the pics weve seen, the are wearing the same clothing (knight bus, in the forest, with sirus), and that takes place in different times of the year in different days. They can be wearing the same clothes the whole movie and not change. They will wear robes, im sure of it, and if they dont, JK rowling wont approve. that would be a disgrace to the movie!
Marcus Baker
Supreme Auror and Vanquisher of Evil

Postby Meg Boyd » Thursday 31 July 2003 2:19:09pm

I think it will be much like the first movie where they wore robes most of the time and when they actually do the cool adventure part (like with the whomping willow---shrieking shack part) they will wear "Muggle" clothes.
Meg Boyd
Head Girl, Ravenclaw Prefect and Maker of Witty Random Statements Since 1986 A.D.

Postby AccioNiffler » Thursday 31 July 2003 3:53:13pm

Maybe everyone's right. Maybe this is reheasal and that's why they are wearing the same clothes in so many different scenes. And also the rumour about Cuaron having them wear more muggle clothes is true. He is supposed to have a different stye than Columbus.
AccioNiffler

Postby Marcus Baker » Thursday 31 July 2003 6:44:11pm

AHHH i wish Columbus came back, i really dont like this Mexican director. Probally in the next movie, we will have Hermione kissing Krum which dosent happen, and Cho kissing Cedric!!! AHHHH!!! Columbus did such a good job on the other movies!
Marcus Baker
Supreme Auror and Vanquisher of Evil

Postby AccioNiffler » Thursday 31 July 2003 6:51:43pm

I agree, COlumbus was great as director. And Cuaron, that was an...err...interesting choice. Have you guys ever see Y tu Mama Tambien? It's not exactly suitable for children, or TV timeslot before midnight.
AccioNiffler

Postby Charis » Thursday 31 July 2003 7:23:22pm

no, but i've seen a little princess and loved it!

Cuaron was defintley an "interesting" choice, but I'm glad its him. Columbus was a good director, but i think Cuaron has a great new vision and will make these movies better, if different. true, I'm not a big fan of the whole more muggle clothes (although you're hopefully right, marcus...i didn't think about that we've seen many different shots of different scenes and they're all wearing the same clothes :eek: !) but everything else i think is a positive change. anyway, lets not pass judgement until we see it for ourselves :D
Charis
Lady of the Lake

Postby Charis » Thursday 31 July 2003 7:24:50pm

WOW, i jusy realized how off topic this has gotten...this was supposed to be about REMUS. oh well! :grin:
Charis
Lady of the Lake

Previous

Return to Characters