Snape's Motivation

A place to discuss your Harry Potter theories. Are there hidden secrets and conspiracies? What will happen in future plots? The truth may be in here!

Moderators: Nightcrawler, Scarlet Lioness, FawkesthePhoenix, Lone_Buck, paintballdecoy

Postby Person1 » Friday 12 August 2005 12:55:26am

Dunno, don't read every word on every thread, for keeping my sanity reasons.
Person1
Creator of realities unknown

Postby Cardiffgirl » Saturday 3 December 2005 9:13:05pm

If Snape is good, is it possible do you think? that the potions book has a memory in it somehow like Tom Riddles diary, perhaps he left for hary? I am in denial that Snape could Kill Dumbledore unless he was sworn to, either by DD or Voldermort. Something Dumbledore knew Snape had to do!
Cardiffgirl
Muggle

Postby SunsetG|rl » Sunday 4 December 2005 10:06:03am

What you just said about his book having a memory...wouldn't that mean he has a horcrux...which would make him evil.
SunsetG|rl
Moon Bunny Chaser

Postby Cardiffgirl » Sunday 4 December 2005 3:40:40pm

Yes, but i was thinking if its a possibility snape saw harrys parents death perhaps the book holds some answers if it is??????? So yes snape would be bad. Im still in denial though.
Cardiffgirl
Muggle

Postby SunsetG|rl » Sunday 4 December 2005 4:07:22pm

I for one don't believe Snape to be bad. That's why I doubt he would have a horcrux. As for the book. I'm sure he hadn't been writting in it for ages... That muok must have been there in the potions lab for a looong time now. It might have some more interesting spells in it. And some more advices. Maybe Harry will just go back for it. He might find it usefull in his future adventure. Though knowing that it was Snape's... I don't know if he will ever want to touch it ever again. :P
SunsetG|rl
Moon Bunny Chaser

Previous

Return to Theories