Harry Potter Romance?

Who do you like best and who could you definately live without? Will there be romance in the air for any of them and who will end up with who?

Moderators: Mistress Siana, Q.Araignee, Scarlet Lioness

Postby thestral » Sunday 19 June 2005 11:25:21am

yeah, just sit on the fence right over there where it's nice and safe... :lol:
thestral
Rogue auror, avenger of lost souls

Postby Tanuki » Monday 20 June 2005 4:34:44pm

thestral wrote:you're all blind fools. *shakes head sorrowfully* one day you will see and you'll be forced to grovel at my great all-knowing feet :grin:

Or I could just poke you repeatedly in bitter resignation

oh and tanuki and dorkwad, your asses will be mine. I'm coming after you two first. :grin: :D

And I'll be laughing at your egotistical ass when you remember that J.K.R. doesn't give us the obvious answer you were so dearly clinging to, and shows us that her stories are not mere book formula

yeah, just sit on the fence right over there where it's nice and safe...

Now that's just being offensive and rude
Tanuki
The Mad Dog of Slytherin

Postby Mistress Siana » Monday 20 June 2005 8:00:15pm

Be nice to each other, will you? Love your next and stuff. :)

*Sigh* You know what is really annoying? To definitely know you'll be on the wrong side. Why make the trio a couple+one? What's so wrong about a friendship that you always have to make twue luv out of it? I'm a passionate NotAtAll!Shipper for life.

Then again, I think I might ship Harry/Ron and Hermy/Ginny, just for the fun of it.
Mistress Siana
Slytherin Chaser and Devil's advocate

Postby thestral » Tuesday 21 June 2005 11:01:59pm

[/quote]Or I could just poke you repeatedly in bitter resignation

:lol: :lol: :lol: that would be fun. but that is the fun of the little comments slipped in just to annoy you :grin: sorry, i vowed to stop,but you love it too, go on admit it!!!

yeah, just sit on the fence right over there where it's nice and safe...

you left out the ' :lol: ' which changes the tone of the sentence. it's my sometimes inappropriate sense of humour at work. not meant to offend anyone i swear :)

and in case you then quote my grovelling thing, this is my little JOKE hahaha...well obviously not...hey what can i say? i find ritual humiliation funny and it's only a little true.... (everyone likes a bit of grovelling, right? :grin:)
thestral
Rogue auror, avenger of lost souls

Postby niki_192 » Saturday 9 July 2005 3:18:03am

yeh i rekon harry and cho will hook up.... i dont kno why but ginny doesnt suit harry... i think hermione does like harry and ron likes heermione but hermione will probably go 2 viktor krum after skool finishes
niki_192
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Tanuki » Saturday 9 July 2005 2:56:09pm

Did you even read the fifth book? Tell me, did their rather rigid break up mean nothing to you?
Tanuki
The Mad Dog of Slytherin

Postby BloodyCassie » Saturday 9 July 2005 5:15:04pm

It would be nice to see Harry and Ginny though I don't see it happening. Anyway, it's either Ron and Hermione or Hermione and Viktor Krum.
BloodyCassie
Squib

Postby niki_192 » Sunday 10 July 2005 10:05:26am

they didn't really brake up... hermione was writing a letter to him to keep in touch coz she misses him or somethin............
niki_192
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Augusta Longbottom » Sunday 10 July 2005 12:44:45pm

tanuki was referring to the breakup of Cho and HP.
As far as Hermione and Krum...they never were actually an item and I believe in OotP she tells Ron that Krum is just a friend/penpal or something to that effect.
Augusta Longbottom
Fully Qualified Wizard

Location: in Hufflepuff Common Room counting the days till the release of Deathly Hallows

Postby niki_192 » Sunday 10 July 2005 2:53:25pm

didnt cho start talking to harry at the end and then harry said he still liked her or something.............
niki_192
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Augusta Longbottom » Sunday 10 July 2005 3:15:27pm

Close Niki. I just finished reading this a day or two ago and so I've just looked it up since I knew right where to find it...to summarize what happened at the end of OotP....

Cho passes by the car HP is in on the train home and their eyes meet. Cho blushes but keeps walking. Harry continues playing wizard chess with Ron without missing a beat. Ron asks what's going on with HP & Cho and HP tells him nothing is going on. At that point Hermione tells them that she's heard that Cho has a new b/f now anyway. Then it says,
Harry was surprised to find that this information did not hurt at all. Wanting to impress Cho seemed to belong to a past that was no longer quite connected with him.

I think Tanuki is right when he says that Cho and HP are done now...they gave it a go, it didn't work, then at the end of the yr HP realizes that it doesn't phase him that she's seeing someone else -- I'd say it's pretty certain that that's the end of a Cho/HP relationship. I certainly think we'll see more of her in the books, but just not as a love interest for HP.
Augusta Longbottom
Fully Qualified Wizard

Location: in Hufflepuff Common Room counting the days till the release of Deathly Hallows

Postby Tanuki » Sunday 10 July 2005 3:25:02pm

If the decide teh split the D.A. into seperate unit (which would be smart so they can send each group on an individual assignment) Che will definitely be useful as a unit head
Tanuki
The Mad Dog of Slytherin

Postby Bextra » Wednesday 27 July 2005 10:41:51am

[post removed - Paul]
Bextra
Flame Retardent Girl, With Attitude

Location: Sitting on the roof of the owlery playing the harmonica.

Postby Broccoli » Wednesday 27 July 2005 1:28:28pm

You are not supposed to put spoilers here, Bextra! It would be nice if you could edit your post.
Broccoli
Slytherin Prefect, Healer at St Mungo's and Slytherin Chaser

Postby pheonixrising » Monday 1 August 2005 2:01:54am

HARRY AND GINNY
RON AND HERMIONE

EXPLAINATIONS:harry and ginny have been destined forever since the ende of book fith book ron even gave his permission

ron and hermione has been a known fact since book four durring the yule row

i think george and angelina could go out
pheonixrising
Fourth Year

Previous

Return to Characters