Harry Potter Romance?

Who do you like best and who could you definately live without? Will there be romance in the air for any of them and who will end up with who?

Moderators: Mistress Siana, Q.Araignee, Scarlet Lioness

Postby Nobby » Wednesday 14 April 2004 3:29:21pm

Malfoy good!?!?! NO way! :grin: He's rotten to the core!
Nobby
Hufflepuff Prefect and The Half Blood Prince

Postby dancinquyn » Saturday 24 April 2004 9:16:06pm

Does anyone wonder what will happen with the Hermione and Victor Krum thing? Cause I think he'll surprise her or something, and he'll confess his undying love for her ... I am being serious!!! Does anyone else agree?
dancinquyn
Muggle

Postby Ferrus » Sunday 25 April 2004 12:59:25pm

The Krum-Hermione thing is very curious because its the the main objection for the Hermione-Ron thing (which no one seems to doubt). I think (or should I say hope?) that they will eventually split up for some reason.
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Alice I » Sunday 25 April 2004 2:03:21pm

Personally I don't think that the Victor Krum "thing" with Hermione was anything more than a brief encounter.
It wasn't even a romance in the strictest sense of the word. They only went on one date.
If Victor comes back into the story it may create some tension between Ron and Hermione but I do not believe that it will cause the two to break up.
That is also assumimg that the two of them swollow their pride and actually get together finally which I believe will happen in the next book.

As a matter of fact in the FF I am writing I devoted an entire chapter to this particular issue with Ron and Hermione.
Go check it out and see if you agree.
Alice I
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Tanuki » Wednesday 12 January 2005 1:05:29am

Ferrus wrote:The Krum-Hermione thing is very curious because its the the main objection for the Hermione-Ron thing (which no one seems to doubt). I think (or should I say hope?) that they will eventually split up for some reason.

That's where you're wrong. Harry and Hermoine is the main argument against Ron and Hermoine, and with good reason
Tanuki
The Mad Dog of Slytherin

Postby wildchild123 » Tuesday 5 April 2005 1:50:17pm

I hope that harry and hermione will get together because at the end of the fourth book she kisses harry on the cheek and there is no mention of her kissing ron. Hermione and Ron argue to much anyway.
At the end of the fifth book Harry finally gets over Cho. I don't know about Harry and Ginny because Ron said that Ginny had given up on Harry, not that she was over him.
wildchild123
Second Year

Postby Tween_Luv » Friday 15 April 2005 5:27:35am

yeah, but it seems as if Harry is to good fo friends with hermione to start dating her.
But, Ron and Hermione seem the best guess, but, they DO fight to much. But sometimes people who hate each other (i have no personal experience with this, but...i've heard it around) do end up getting together. So, it might work out. Anyway, they dont HATE each other, they just argue nonstop
Tween_Luv
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Scarlet Lioness » Sunday 29 May 2005 12:16:18am

Hehe...I think It'll be Ron and Hermione, Harry and Ginny because R/H always fight and H/G are just an awesome couple...
Scarlet Lioness
Keeper of the Claws, Co-Owner of the Juice Bar and Prefect of Gryffindor

Postby Tween_Luv » Sunday 29 May 2005 2:02:30am

Harry and Ginny would make an awesome couple...I can see Ginny liking Harry (duh) but I just cannot see Harry wanting to go out with someone like Ginny.... :-?
Tween_Luv
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Scarlet Lioness » Tuesday 7 June 2005 7:17:22am

Maybe Harry might one suddenly think, Hey Ginny's kinda HOT!!! Then walk over and ask her out???
Scarlet Lioness
Keeper of the Claws, Co-Owner of the Juice Bar and Prefect of Gryffindor

Postby Phoenix in the Ashes » Tuesday 7 June 2005 11:05:11am

Things can change pretty easily like that.
Phoenix in the Ashes
Guardian of the Vault, RPG Moderator and Slytherin Prefect

Postby Tanuki » Tuesday 7 June 2005 3:41:38pm

Sure, let's ignore Harry's characterization for...THE...PAST...FIVE...BOOK!
Tanuki
The Mad Dog of Slytherin

Postby thestral » Tuesday 7 June 2005 7:01:31pm

yeah sure, and we can also forget the hermione/ron characterisation for the past five books too can't we? or how about forgetting the harry/hermione characterisation for the past five books? ginny could still be contentious as it is vague, but there is alot of characteriastion to forget if you want to try and force harry and hermione together.
thestral
Rogue auror, avenger of lost souls

Postby Tanuki » Wednesday 8 June 2005 6:13:28pm

Who's forcing or forgetting. I remember everything, and Harry and Hermione go together rather easily, and it's much less harsh on the ears
Tanuki
The Mad Dog of Slytherin

Postby Hagger 9003 » Wednesday 8 June 2005 7:32:26pm

these arguments amuse me. noone can convince the other side, but they still try. me, i say harry hermione, because they are friends, and im not too sure about ron. i could see harry and ginny happening tho. now that hes over cho, his eyes can open again, and see other girls apart from her. maybe this will lead to new things...
Hagger 9003
Fully Qualified Wizard

PreviousNext

Return to Characters