Potential Future Death in Book 6 or 7 (spoilers)

Have you heard something on the grapevine about Harry and friends? Share it here...go on, let us know too!

Moderators: Q.Araignee, Broccoli, Tanuki

Postby TomFeltonLover939 » Wednesday 30 June 2004 5:57:55pm

i think that if anybody percy will be the one to go...i'm thinking something may happen like percy will come back and his family will forgive him, and then they'll kill him off...kinda like, once he's finally he's a liked, good guy again, he'll die
TomFeltonLover939
Second Year

Percy

Postby *Lily* » Friday 9 July 2004 7:34:30pm

You guys are forgetting that Percy is no longer on a diffrent side than the rest of the weasleys. At the end of book 5 the minstry arrived to find the missing Death Eaters at the minstry of magic head quarters and finally beleived Dumbledore! so just a reminder, Percy and the ministry are now on the SAME side as the Order of the Pheonix.
*Lily*
Third Year Student in Witchcraft and Wizardry

Postby Phinea Rogue » Friday 9 July 2004 7:46:34pm

I think that Percy will realise his mistake and will turn back to his family, though it's possible that it won't be that easy. However, that doesn't mean he won't die, anyone can.
Phinea Rogue
Slytherin Prefect

Postby Deedra Malfoy » Friday 9 July 2004 8:39:24pm

you know in the story that Percy is killed by Penelope. I don;t think that's gonna happen: he's gonna stick his nose in too far....
Deedra Malfoy
Trainer of Magical Creatures

Postby *Lily* » Saturday 10 July 2004 12:59:45am

Deedra Malfoy wrote:you know in the story that Percy is killed by Penelope. I don;t think that's gonna happen: he's gonna stick his nose in too far....

:???: I don't understand what you mean Deedra. How do we know that Penelope kills Percy? What hint is there of that and about him sticking his nose in too far? I just don't follow you. :???:
*Lily*

Re: Percy

Postby D.A. Member » Thursday 15 July 2004 7:34:42pm

*Lily* wrote:You guys are forgetting that Percy is no longer on a diffrent side than the rest of the weasleys. At the end of book 5 the minstry arrived to find the missing Death Eaters at the minstry of magic head quarters and finally beleived Dumbledore! so just a reminder, Percy and the ministry are now on the SAME side as the Order of the Pheonix.

I don't think I will ever be able to completely forgive Percy for taking the side of a stupid Minister of Magic (who is nothing without Dumbledore) over his own family. Even now that everyone is on the same team, I wouldn't be sad if he died. The only possible way I'd forgive him completely was if he died saving someone in his family, Harry or Hermione(soon to be one of his family I hope)
D.A. Member
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby *Lily* » Thursday 15 July 2004 8:27:20pm

D.A. Member wrote:
*Lily* wrote:You guys are forgetting that Percy is no longer on a diffrent side than the rest of the weasleys. At the end of book 5 the minstry arrived to find the missing Death Eaters at the minstry of magic head quarters and finally beleived Dumbledore! so just a reminder, Percy and the ministry are now on the SAME side as the Order of the Pheonix.

I don't think I will ever be able to completely forgive Percy for taking the side of a stupid Minister of Magic (who is nothing without Dumbledore) over his own family. Even now that everyone is on the same team, I wouldn't be sad if he died. The only possible way I'd forgive him completely was if he died saving someone in his family, Harry or Hermione(soon to be one of his family I hope)

True Percy was being a power hungry idiot when he chose to remain in league with Corneilus Fudge but he is part of the Weasley family (and am I wrong in saying that he is part of ours too as Harry lovers?). Percy was an arrogant fool and forgiveness may not come easy but can you really say you wish him dead? I'm sure Mr. and Mrs. Weasley wouldn't even go that far. :D
*Lily*

Postby D.A. Member » Friday 16 July 2004 7:31:18am

True Percy was being a power hungry idiot when he chose to remain in league with Corneilus Fudge but he is part of the Weasley family (and am I wrong in saying that he is part of ours too as Harry lovers?). Percy was an arrogant fool and forgiveness may not come easy but can you really say you wish him dead? I'm sure Mr. and Mrs. Weasley wouldn't even go that far. :D

I would never wish anyone dead....except LV, PP, the Death Eaters....OK so there is a list....but I don't wish any of the good guys death. With Percy I don't want him to die, but if someone in the next book has to die I would rather it be him than someone that didn't try to convince people that Harry and DD were liars. If it makes anyone feel better I feel the same way about Fudge :laughing: The sad truth is that if someone was to die in the next book it will most likely be someone that has always been loyal to Harry :( and I am dealing with that by preparing myself for the worst :o I said that I wouldn't be sad if he died and that I'd never completely forgive him. Also, slamming the door in his moms face didn't go over too well with me. I don't want him to die and I certainly don't expect the Weasley family does either. I'm sure they forgave him completely. I'm sure Harry forgave him completely too, I just wonder how anytime Harry sees him or hears any news about him, how will Harry not think, " You tried to make people think I was a crazy, attention-seeking liar you bad word you" I'm just really mad that poor Harry has been through so much and that someone in his "family" would turn on him.
And Yes, as much as I hate to admit it you are right about Percy being apart of our family as HP lovers....What Would JKR Think of me :roll:
P.S. I LOVE THIS PLACE!! :jump:
D.A. Member
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby *Lily* » Friday 16 July 2004 7:46:40pm

who is PP? wormtail? anyway, I'm not saying that I'd rather that another weasley die inhis place or anything and honestly I like the idea of him dying o save another member of his family, Harry, Hermione, Dumbledore, Heck even Fawkes!! All I'm saying is we will have to forgive him. Forgive not forget....
*Lily*

Postby Evil Wizard Petting Zoo » Saturday 17 July 2004 9:06:18pm

I think DAMember means Pansy Parkinson for PP. Wormtail is Peter Pettigrew, Wormtail was nickname.

Anyways, I think Wormtail will die. That "bond" he has with Harry will probably show itself in book 7. I wonder where Wormtail was in 5.
Evil Wizard Petting Zoo
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby *Lily* » Sunday 18 July 2004 6:54:27am

Wormtail will have to repay Harry for not letting Sirius and Lupin kill him but do you really think that that "bond" will be stronger than the power LV holds over him as his master? But I quite agree that he will die. I think if LV even thinks he holds any loyalty toward Harry he will kill him instantly, whether he repays Harry or not.
*Lily*

Postby Broccoli » Thursday 14 October 2004 8:58:15am

I read that JK announced another major death in book 6. The character wasn'n mentioned of course. Have you heard it, too?
Broccoli
Slytherin Prefect, Healer at St Mungo's and Slytherin Chaser

Postby choki » Thursday 14 October 2004 3:41:37pm

I only knew there were bets going on to see which character will be killed in book 6.
Major character...can't be the trio...
Dumbledore is the most likely. Dumbledore's death may serve to be a great blow to the wizarding community and the true darkest hour will arrive. And most importantly, a perfect catalyst for Harry's will to defeat Voldemort once and for all.

I wonder whose death would have more effect on Harry...His first ever friend Ron's or His highly respected Dumbledore's
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

Postby Phoenix in the Ashes » Monday 24 January 2005 7:14:06am

There is absolutely no way Ron or Hermione are dying, it is so completely obvious that those two are going to be together, and maybe not in real life, but this is a book so they'll probably end up getting married as well.
Harry... won't die. Somehow i can't see Voldemort surviving as a happy end to the series.
Dumbledore dying would probably have a less profound effect on Harry, and although they have become close, Harry is still mad at him for not telling him anything of Voldemort and what he was doing in OOTP.
DD definitely won't die until book 7 though. As much as I am sad to see him leave, undoubtably he will "go out in style. :cool:
Phoenix in the Ashes
Guardian of the Vault, RPG Moderator and Slytherin Prefect

Postby Tanuki » Monday 24 January 2005 8:21:27pm

Phoenix in the Ashes wrote:There is absolutely no way Ron or Hermione are dying, it is so completely obvious that those two are going to be together,

Harry... won't die. Somehow i can't see Voldemort surviving as a happy end to the series.

Don't make Blanket statements like that. You're going to be very disappointed when Harry and Hermione hook up. Let's face it, she has no interest in Ron

Rowling said that she probably wont make it a very happy ending
Tanuki
The Mad Dog of Slytherin

PreviousNext

Return to Rumours