Percy

Who do you like best and who could you definately live without? Will there be romance in the air for any of them and who will end up with who?

Moderators: Mistress Siana, Q.Araignee, Scarlet Lioness

Postby Meg Boyd » Tuesday 15 July 2003 3:25:01am

i don't think Percy will come back to the order anytime soon. I don't recall which book it is from, but i remember Percy buying a copy of "Hogwarts Prefects Who Gained Power." I remember him telling Harry that if he watched himself he could be a prefect and in turn be very successful. Percy wants power and that obviously has taken its toll with his family. He doesn't care about his family, only his own personally gain...or maybe is it that he does care about his family, but in his fury for power and success has he forgotten the true meaning of family??? Perhaps in the end he will have to bear a trial with turning in his family or even his love...Penelope? Perhaps a love triangle with Penelope and some other boy will cause a laps of blind jealousy causing him to go to the dark side...with the dark side LV promises power, and that's just what Percy wants...
Meg Boyd
Head Girl, Ravenclaw Prefect and Maker of Witty Random Statements Since 1986 A.D.

Postby June » Tuesday 15 July 2003 5:09:15am

Actually I was wondering what happened to Penelope... she wasn't mentioned in this book at all. Of course, Percy was rather a fringe character in OotP too... so that might be the reason... but I wondered if Penelope could have been put off by Percy's lust for power too, and broke off with him...?
June
Lady in White

Percy

Postby highsorcerer » Tuesday 15 July 2003 9:11:45am

Penelope wasn't mentioned in GoF either. Though she reminds me of the one time Percy ever seemed to take a chance in his entire life. He bet 10 Gallons on the outcome of a Quidditch match against her (the PoA Ravenclaw Verses Gryffindor, where Harry first used his Firebolt and Cho Chang was introduced). He admitted to Harry he didn't have 10 Gallons. Naughty, naughty Percy - don't make bets unless you can pay off if you lose.
highsorcerer
Department of Mysteries Unspeakable and Registered Animagus (Parrot)

Previous

Return to Characters