Pixies on the Loose!

A home for old scenarios who may have come to an end for RPG playing but whose life and excitement can still be enjoyed in story form.

Moderators: Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes

Pixies on the Loose!

Postby Marcus Baker » Monday 5 April 2004 11:03:02pm

Pixies on the Loose!

It is a quiet, windy day at Hogwarts. There is a 2nd year Defence Against the Dark Arts class waiting for the teacher. This class happens to be a Double class, and the teacher hasen't arrived yet. Suddenly, a cage of pixies is opened by one of the students, and the pixies rummage the classroom. What happens next?
Marcus Baker
Supreme Auror and Vanquisher of Evil

Postby Won Wheezy » Tuesday 6 April 2004 4:41:13pm

Esmerelda sits on her desk reading a fantasy book, oblivious of all the chaos around her until a pixie rips a page out of her book.
Hey! Give that back you annoying little creature! Accio page 312! She grabs the missing page makes herself comfy under the desk and continues to read.
Janosch, her cat, is quite successful in pinning down a pixie with his claws. Play nicely Janosch!says Esmerelda from under her desk.
Won Wheezy
Blower of Kisses, Tickler of Toes and gecko-smoocher

Postby Female_alien » Tuesday 6 April 2004 9:03:11pm

Mist just entered the classroom all red and sweaty - she ran thinking she's late and that her house will lose some points because off her
Thank God!
But then she sees some flying blue creatures that start to fly in her direction. She neals and crawls to one girl she hasn't seen before
Hi! Can I hide here? I'll try not to be boring it's just that I haven't seen Nathan today and he's good in protecting form creatures I'm not so... Sorry! I'm Mist and I'll shut up now :grin:
Female_alien
Lord of the Aliens, Crazyness, Candles and Smiles, and a Proud Hufflepuff

Postby Won Wheezy » Tuesday 6 April 2004 9:08:49pm

Esmerelda looks up from her book and smiles at MistSure, enough room for both of us! I haven't seen Nathan either, i hope he's not lying in the hospital wing or anything! Shrugs and goes back to reading.
Won Wheezy

Postby Female_alien » Tuesday 6 April 2004 9:37:20pm

Mist thinks avout what Esralda said and gets a little worried. But shrugs too and takes a notebook from her bag and starts drawing something
Female_alien

Postby Won Wheezy » Tuesday 6 April 2004 9:49:28pm

Esmerelda looks up. What are you drawing?
Won Wheezy

Postby Meg Boyd » Wednesday 7 April 2004 2:40:14am

A sharp pull of her long blonde pig tail jerks Amelie awake. Man, was I sleeping through the lesson again? I need to get to sleep earlier...hey...ouch... There is another sharp jab and pull of her hair and Amelie quickly turns around to see three pixies pulling and gnawing at her hair. AHHHHHHHH She screams Get them off me get them off me! She jumps on top of her desk and shakes her head, but the pixies do not stir from her head...OUCH! AHHHH Help me!!!
Meg Boyd
Head Girl, Ravenclaw Prefect and Maker of Witty Random Statements Since 1986 A.D.

Postby Won Wheezy » Wednesday 7 April 2004 9:18:28am

Esmerelda looks up again, looking a bit annoyed. Alright, alright! I'm coming! She carefully puts her book to the side and gets up, banging her head at the desk. Ouch! Dang it!
She grabs two of the pixies clinging to Amelie's hair and locks them in the cage. Janosch! Get the third one! The red and white cat jumps and catches the pixie in his mouth. After gnawing it for a little while he brings it to Esmerelda who locks that one in too. Good boy, you'll get a treat later on.She strokes him gently, then goes back to reading.
Won Wheezy

Postby choki » Wednesday 7 April 2004 9:51:26am

Choki stumbles into the room and falls flat on her face. Ouch... She quickly stands up and looks around. Professor isn't here yet?
Esmerelda, Amelia and Mist nod their heads.
Good, then I am sav....Before completing her sentence, one of the pixies drop a heavy textbook on Choki's head and knocks her out of cold.
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

Postby Broccoli » Wednesday 7 April 2004 10:13:16am

Rosie is going to complete a sentense she is writing in her diary when she feels sudden sharp pain in her head. She presses her hands to her temples and a pixie steals her diary.
Broccoli
Slytherin Prefect, Healer at St Mungo's and Slytherin Chaser

Postby headwires1977 » Wednesday 7 April 2004 10:33:20am

Biddy sits quietly on his chair in the last row of the classroom and cannot believe his eyes...all the pixies...and isn't there somebody who seems to openly enjoy the chaos and confusion? At least the expression on a certain face seems to express delight and a mad kind of happiness...
headwires1977
Third Year Student in Witchcraft and Wizardry

Postby Won Wheezy » Wednesday 7 April 2004 10:47:46am

Esmerelda sighs and finally gives up in trying to read her book in peace. She gets a sheet of paper from her desk and rips it into little strips, then undoes her ponytail to use her elastic hairband for shooting paper missiles at random pixies.
Won Wheezy

Postby Ferrus » Wednesday 7 April 2004 12:27:01pm

Panting slightly Nathan runs into class Sorry professor I lost my wa...OUCH! Nathan trips over the unconcious Choki, stumbling but not falling. Wha... Nathan can´t finish the sentence because three pixies zoom at him, bombing him with Rosie´s ink bottle. Just in time, Nathan jumps aside and quickly ducks under a table. Looking towards his left Nathan sees Mist and EsmeraldaOh, hi. Where did all these pixies come from? And where is the profesor?
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Won Wheezy » Wednesday 7 April 2004 1:27:10pm

Esmerelda knocks out a pixie that was just trying to pull Nathan's ear. Um, dunno really. Some dumbass let them out. And the professor, hm maybe one of us should go looking for him?
Won Wheezy

Postby Female_alien » Wednesday 7 April 2004 2:11:58pm

Mint draws pationatly not even hearing Esme's question previous question. Some noise calls her out of her world. She crawls out of her table shelter and sees Esme, Janosch and Amelie fighting with some nasty pixies. Bfore she could react another nasty pixie flies towards her and throws a notebook in her head. she curiously opens the notebook

24th of January 2004.
Dear Diary

It was a horrible day today...

Oops
Mint quickly shuts the notebook hoping noone saw her opening someone's diary
Female_alien

Next

Return to RPG Archive: The Vault