Hogwarts Spring Dance

A home for old scenarios who may have come to an end for RPG playing but whose life and excitement can still be enjoyed in story form.

Moderators: Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes

Postby pinky p » Sunday 16 May 2004 3:31:34pm

Anna walks in from the bathroom, crying, over to Alexis, who is coming into the front hall.

Alexis! i know just how you feel! That JERK lewis left me to dance with some loose 6th year blonde!!!! :x

What is going on? You guys all look pale and.... dirty??? Where did you go?
pinky p
Supreme Pie-Eater, Registered Animagus (Platypus) and Princess of All Pink Grapefruit

Location: either swimming, sleeping, eating, or doing schoolwork... my life these days

Postby choki » Sunday 16 May 2004 5:15:44pm

I don't know Xavier. There is this voice in my head...I can't really remember what happened... Jasmine explains to both Lita and Xavier. Fearing she will lose herself once again, she stands up and backs away from the two. I just don't want to hurt anyone...ever...
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

Postby Ferrus » Sunday 16 May 2004 6:47:39pm

There you are Alexis! Orion walks up her. Whats happened? He asks, noting Ruby´s shaken expession and Anna´s freely flowing tears.
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby tiggirl » Monday 17 May 2004 4:02:12am

Lita's mind began to race, she had to find some way to help her friend. She sees Jasmine backing away and tries to stop her. Jasmine wait. Where do you think you can go? You're more vulnerable alone, and more dangerous. Stay. I'll help you. I wish I knew how. As she finished talking, Lita saw the wild look return to Jasmine's eyes. Without hesitation Lita grabbed her wand, which was hidden in the folds of her dress, and pointed it at her best friend. Petrificus Totalus Unfortunately, someone slammed into Lita knocking her off balance so the spell missed. As she struggled to get to her feet she watched as Jasmine ran off.
tiggirl
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Female_alien » Monday 17 May 2004 2:19:47pm

Oh, hi Orion! Could you just wait a moment? She turns to Anna Look what that creep has done to you! I can't belive this is happening right now... Listen, I promise I'll give him a good puch you know where it's just I have to do something right now. She turns to Orion again holding Anna Orion, this is Anna. Anna - Orion. She wispers to Orion Try to calm her down, will you? Then she raises her voice We'll be back in a minute She takes Ruby for her hand and slowly walking with her goes to the hall followed by Orion's and Anna's suprised looks
Female_alien
Lord of the Aliens, Crazyness, Candles and Smiles, and a Proud Hufflepuff

Postby choki » Monday 17 May 2004 4:53:04pm

Jasmine runs, trying to get away from Lita as fast as possible. She curses under her breath, Hmph, trying to use a binding spell on me! Too pity, I left my wand in the dormitory, otherwise that girl don't even stand a chance against me. Jasmine turns her head behind her while running to make sure Lita doesn't come too near her. However, while doing so, she doesn't have a clear view of what's in front of her until it is too late. Ouch, laments Jasmine as she falls onto the floor with a loud thup after bumping into two other students. She spots Anna's fallen wand and grabs it with her left hand, revealing a tattoo before running off towards the direction she came from. Now that I have a wand...we shall see who is tougher!
choki

Postby Ferrus » Monday 17 May 2004 8:24:37pm

Orion looks at Alexis and Ruby walking towards the hall with a flabbergasted look on his face. Any idea what THAT was about?? He exclaims.Anyway, you really look a mess, what happened? Orion asks Anna (perhaps somewhat untactfully) handing her a handkerchief. Just then Fenris starts growling There is something strange going on, I´ll be back in a moment Says the dog (only Orion understands him, naturally). HEY WAIT! Shouts Orion, without much success.
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby pinky p » Monday 17 May 2004 9:45:19pm

That JERK lewis left me to dance with some other girl. argh! anyways, i really have no idea what's going on right now, either. everyone's acting all suspicious and it sounds as if they're planning something. do you want to follow that dog, orion? i really haven't anything better to do, and my dress is already ruined... :-?
pinky p
Supreme Pie-Eater, Registered Animagus (Platypus) and Princess of All Pink Grapefruit

Location: either swimming, sleeping, eating, or doing schoolwork... my life these days

Postby Ferrus » Tuesday 18 May 2004 9:31:56pm

Ok, lets go. Orion starts off as fast as he can in the crowded hallway towards the entrance. Just in case, he takes his wand out and looks around looking for a sign of Fenris. I wonder if this has anything to do with whatever happened to Ruby earlier... Thinks Orion, more interested in the present mistery than in anything else.
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Won Wheezy » Wednesday 19 May 2004 12:13:32pm

Ruby and Alexis run around the Great Hall, searching for the girl with this mysterious tattoo on her hand. Maybe we should ask somebody? she wonders. But before Alexis has the chance to answer, Ruby's eyes widen in horror and she grabs Alexis' hand. We have to go there now! It's going to happen soon, hurry! :o
Won Wheezy
Blower of Kisses, Tickler of Toes and gecko-smoocher

Postby Moonstone » Wednesday 19 May 2004 1:55:29pm

Bored by the Dance and getting a headake from the music, Moonstone desides to take a walk in the chilly night air by her side the Ozelot Kitten is playing with some buggs.
All of a sudden she hears a scream that could freez blood.
Moonstone
Fully Qualified Wizard

Location: Leving the milkbottle and heading out into the big scary world

Postby choki » Wednesday 19 May 2004 4:28:01pm

Jasmine laughs as she sees Lita's frightened look. It hurts, doesn't it? She comments as blood trickles down Lita's cheek. You're lucky to evade it just in time and got only a small cut on your face. But that luck won't last long...Am I right, Lita Mortsen?
choki

Postby Ferrus » Wednesday 19 May 2004 7:12:49pm

Hearing the scream, Orion and Anna dash off towards the sound. Orion sees a boy and two girls, one of them standing with her wand raised in front of the other two. Before Orion can cast the stunning spell Fenris bounds out of the darkness and collides with the girl with the wand, making her fall.
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Female_alien » Wednesday 19 May 2004 7:14:31pm

OMG! OMG! OMG! mutters Alexis in her chin totally untacticaly. She starts running with Ruby out of the Hall and through the gardens. Knowing that a life was depending on her and Ruby's actions Alexis was trying to think rationally, but only she could think of was, what if we come too late? Trying to keep her head clean of scared thoughts, Alexis, running next to Ruby, saw the begining of the Dark Forest in front of them
Female_alien
Lord of the Aliens, Crazyness, Candles and Smiles, and a Proud Hufflepuff

Postby choki » Thursday 20 May 2004 5:09:54am

Ouch...that's the second fall for the past 10 minutes! Jasmine curses under her breath. Stupefy! She stuns Fenris the dog and kicks it aside. While doing so, she spots Orion and Anna. Using a banishing charm, Jasmine throws Orion and Anna away to a distance. Your turn now, says Jasmine, pointing her wand at Lita. Want to try the Cruciatus Curse?
choki

PreviousNext

Return to RPG Archive: The Vault