Hogwarts Spring Dance

A home for old scenarios who may have come to an end for RPG playing but whose life and excitement can still be enjoyed in story form.

Moderators: Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes

Postby TDM » Tuesday 11 May 2004 10:52:17pm

Yeah, she probably is just dancing in the crowd. As the two stare at the stars, Xavier's thoughts racing around in his head have calmed down a bit. He picked out another one, and put it to words. So, where are you originally from? I happen to have lived in the United States right before my dad moved here after...my mom died awhile back. But him and I lived here ever since then, and at the airport, when we first got here, a letter was waiting for me at the luggage check. It was most likely the weirdest way anyone will recieve a letter. My dad was a Muggle, and he knew Mom was a witch, so he was just happy he didn't have to ship me off to private school. So, where do you come from?
TDM
Owner of Salamence's Wand Shop and Ravenclaw Seeker

Postby choki » Wednesday 12 May 2004 4:00:12pm

As before Lita is about to answer Xavier's question, Jasmine suddenly appears in front of them. Hey, Lita...that's not nice of you to leave me all alone in the ballroom, you know? says Jasmine in an unusually high pitch, with a tiny evil glint in her eyes...
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

Postby tiggirl » Wednesday 12 May 2004 4:36:38pm

Starts at her friend's sudden appearance. Jasmine, there you are. I didn't abandon you, you know, I looked for you . . . Oh yeah, this is Xavier, Xavier this is my best friend Jasmine. Lita looks worriedly at her friend. Are you feeling alright? You don't seem yourself . . .
tiggirl
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby TDM » Wednesday 12 May 2004 10:32:31pm

Oh, hi, Jasmine. My name's Xavier. As Xavier extends his hand, he does not know what to expect from Lita's friend, as Jasmine seems kind of weird, even though he had never met her before...
TDM

Postby Won Wheezy » Wednesday 12 May 2004 11:28:11pm

Ruby looks up at Alexis with fearful eyes and tries to explain what she saw in her vision with a trembling voice. I saw someone getting attacked.....a student.......and I think it's happening tonight.
:o
Won Wheezy
Blower of Kisses, Tickler of Toes and gecko-smoocher

Postby choki » Thursday 13 May 2004 5:11:16pm

Jasmine ignores Xavier and slaps his hand away. Turning to Lita, she continues, Come on, just say it. You are unhappy about me, am I right? Jasmine laughs menacingly. Ha...I get it! You disliked me ever since our firsy year, and to think that I've been treating you as my best friend...you betrayed me! Jasmine lunges toward Lita, trying to strangle her.
choki

Postby Female_alien » Thursday 13 May 2004 9:31:19pm

Alexis gulps. This she didn't expect. She was obviously shook by Ruby's words. Are you sure? Not even waiting for an answer, Alexis continues This is serious. Ruby, you're doing a great job. Now, try to remember the face of he person attacked, place, picture on the wall. Concentrate! Tell me!! Do you know who's the attacker? Alexis waits with her eyes wide open
Female_alien
Lord of the Aliens, Crazyness, Candles and Smiles, and a Proud Hufflepuff

Postby Won Wheezy » Thursday 13 May 2004 9:49:19pm

I.....I'm not sure.....she has brown hair....and I think she had...a tattoo...on the back of her hand....but I couldn't really see what it was, Ruby stutters, still shaking. I couldn't see the attacker, but it looked as if it was......in the dark forest! :o She looks at Alexis and says: We have to find out who she is, I couldn't see her face, but this tattoo! Do you know anyone with such a tattoo on her hand?
Won Wheezy
Blower of Kisses, Tickler of Toes and gecko-smoocher

Postby TDM » Thursday 13 May 2004 11:06:57pm

What in the hell is going on here? Is there something that you two need to talk out? Maybe I should leave you two here to talk about it. Lita, do you want me to go?
TDM

Postby tiggirl » Saturday 15 May 2004 6:11:41am

Deeply hurt by Jasmine's works, Lita didn't move in time to avoid her on coming friend. She did, however pull herself together in time to knock Jasmine's hand away from her neck. As she struggled with her friend, the whole scene seemed to slow down. Lita saw Xavier standing nearby, with a look of uncertainty on his face. She saw other people in the garden turn to look at the commotion. Then she saw the one thing she feared most . . . the tatoo on Jasmine's right hand was glowing with a purple light. Jasmine! You HAVE to snap out of it! Lita grabbed her friend, and shook her violently. You CAN'T let yourself be controlled! She looked around desperately for a teacher but found none. She turned back to her friend. Jasmine, you're stronger than this. You have to fight it. I know you can do it. Lita searched Jasmine's face for any sign of a change . . .
tiggirl
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Dumbledores Master » Saturday 15 May 2004 10:40:28am

Adam Watson:OK adam you`ll be alright shakes out long hair and looks out the window placing hands on the window sill examining tattoo on the back of his handIts just a quick walk down to the dark forest nothing happens on the edges dresses, picks up wand and leaves the ravenclaw common room I can just get the flower then come back,change and go to the formal
Dumbledores Master
Fully Qualified Wizard

Location: Floating around here somewhere not sure where though, maybe here maybe there or maybe nowhere

Postby choki » Saturday 15 May 2004 3:44:21pm

Jasmine loosens her grip on Lita's sleeve and backs away slowly. A searing pain rakes through her body as she desperately tries to fight off the droning voice in her head. Stop it...I don't want to hurt her...please... She sinks to the ground. Lita...I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you. But I can't...fight it now...You have to leave fast before I do anything weird again! Jasmine says as tears stream down her cheeks.
choki

Postby Ferrus » Saturday 15 May 2004 8:18:09pm

Orion decides that Alexis is taking a long time and leaves the Great Hall to look for her. I wonder where they went...
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby TDM » Sunday 16 May 2004 1:11:57am

Well, that was the freakiest thing that I have ever, or will ever see. So, Jasmine, exactly what was the problem with you? Or should we just take your advice and run?
TDM

Postby Female_alien » Sunday 16 May 2004 12:20:54pm

ummm. No... But we must find out! Dark forest... Alexis thinks Maybe we should enter the Hall now and see if we can find some sign there. Than we'll decide what to do. Can you do that? If you're to weak, I can do it by myself...
Female_alien
Lord of the Aliens, Crazyness, Candles and Smiles, and a Proud Hufflepuff

PreviousNext

Return to RPG Archive: The Vault