Pixies on the Loose!

A home for old scenarios who may have come to an end for RPG playing but whose life and excitement can still be enjoyed in story form.

Moderators: Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes

Postby choki » Monday 3 May 2004 3:30:00pm

Choki sees Mist staring nervously at her red eyes. Can you see the fury in my eyes? says Choki in a dark, menacing tone. Just kidding though! She laughs as she speaks. Alright, according to Lucia, there are now more pixies. Not to worry about their whereabouts, we can just follow screams. So right now, we just have to find a way out without getting Peeves' attention. Drat! I should have carried my invisibility cloak along...
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

Postby Ferrus » Monday 3 May 2004 8:37:32pm

We´ll get them later Nathan says throwing the Jar Monster at the pixies. Get them!! The Jar Monster leaps up at the pixies and starts gobbling them up at a terrific speed. Soon there are no pixies left.
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Won Wheezy » Monday 3 May 2004 9:17:43pm

:o Wow, that's such a useful little thing! So, what are we gonna do about that little Slytherin devil who sets loose all those pixies? Cause we all know she did, don't we? murmurs Esme, giving Lydia an annoyed glance.
Won Wheezy
Blower of Kisses, Tickler of Toes and gecko-smoocher

Postby Ferrus » Monday 3 May 2004 9:53:38pm

we´ve got to teach her whats good for her... Agrees Nathan picking up "JM" (which is how he has decided to call his "creation").
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Female_alien » Tuesday 4 May 2004 6:59:27pm

Maybe your JM would like to see what her leg tastes? Mist adds hoping Nathan will agree and that Lucia will dissappear - or at least one of her bodyparts JM finds yummy.
When Lucia comes back carrying water and kissa**ing to professor again, Mist, with two fingers near her mouth, pretends to puke
Female_alien
Lord of the Aliens, Crazyness, Candles and Smiles, and a Proud Hufflepuff

Postby Ferrus » Tuesday 4 May 2004 7:58:08pm

I´m not sure, JM seems to like pixies more than anything... Says Nathan somewhat doubtfully. Maybe we could egg Peeves into dive dung-bombing her...
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Won Wheezy » Tuesday 4 May 2004 8:51:32pm

Now that idea I like, grins Esme. Hmmmmmmm, I think Peeves ows me a favour. A couple of weeks ago I covered up for him when Filch asked about the incident with the flooded toilet. Maybe I can do something.and she walks over to Peeves. Pssst, Peevesy!she whispers, trying to get his attention.
Peeves turns around with a surprised look on his face and is about to blow a raspberry to Esme when she says, Soooo, did you meet Filch recently? I'm sure he'd love to know about the flooded loo on the third floor. I could give him a little hint if I wanted to...... Peeves stops and looks at her perplexed. You wouldn't!he replies. Esme gives him a cheeky grin and shrugs her shoulders. Maybe I could ask you for a little favour?She starts whispering something in Peeves ear......
Won Wheezy

Postby choki » Wednesday 5 May 2004 9:49:46am

Oh this is great...I love seeing this kind of action! Esme, don't forget to ask Peeves to mess up Lucia's hair. She loves her dear hair so much, I bet this is going to be fun, Choki chuckles. Oh wait...and after that..let's transfigurate her into a pixie. Anyone fancy a blonde pixie?
choki

Postby Ferrus » Wednesday 5 May 2004 6:08:35pm

I´m sure that JM would like a blond pixie! Laughs Nathan when he sees that Peeves scoots off in search of Lucia. Soon frantic screams are heard a certain distance down the corridoor.
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Mint » Wednesday 5 May 2004 8:33:26pm

Meanwhile Lucia is sitting on her bed in Slytherin room, playing with her bunny-cat, Carbuncle

Hehehe - I did a very good job disctructing my silly classmates today ^.^ with all those pixies they werent paying attention to "IT". he-he-he :evil grin:

In the dark corredor smth sits quetly staring to space with blue, glassy eyes. Couple of SLytherin students sit next to it

Random Slytherin: Sooo eh, this eh..."SuperPixie" um...can it really perform a really powerful magic??? like ...others wont know of??
Another Slytherin: Thats what Draco said... I dont know.....

Suddenly the human sized pixie opens its eyes wide and takes off with speed of light :eek:
Mint
Slytherin Prefect, Hogwarts Librarian and Milady of the Night

Location: Chasing evil duck commander Choki >:( on a chocobo!!!

Postby Won Wheezy » Wednesday 5 May 2004 8:41:55pm

Esme grins as she listens to the screams and says: That will teach her a lesson! So, let's go after those other pixies, maybe we can get some more house points. How many did we get now anyway?
Won Wheezy

Postby Ferrus » Saturday 8 May 2004 1:27:40pm

Nathan looks toward the passage down which Peeves has gone and says: I hope he gets her! little twerp... Anyway, it seems that there are more Pixies onthe loos so we should better be going. Nathan graps JM firmly and walks towards the great hall. Aren´t you guys following? he asks.
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Female_alien » Saturday 8 May 2004 2:10:52pm

Oh, right. We're coming!!! Mist grabs Choki and Esme running towards Nathan.
Female_alien
Lord of the Aliens, Crazyness, Candles and Smiles, and a Proud Hufflepuff

Postby Won Wheezy » Saturday 8 May 2004 3:10:17pm

Right behind you Nathan, no worries, shouts Esme as she is being dragged along by Mist.
Won Wheezy

Postby choki » Saturday 8 May 2004 3:23:30pm

The four students, with Nathan on the lead, head to the Great Hall. A few scared-looking first year students come running out of the Great Hall. Feeling rather confused, they step into the Great Hall, looking for trails of pixies. However, there are no signs of any pixies present in the Great Hall. Choki then approachs a nearby student to ask about the situation. However, she got a fright when he turned around, revealing a pixie face.
choki

PreviousNext

Return to RPG Archive: The Vault