Hogwarts Spring Dance

A home for old scenarios who may have come to an end for RPG playing but whose life and excitement can still be enjoyed in story form.

Moderators: Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes

Postby TDM » Sunday 2 May 2004 9:00:53pm

Xavier rushes down, already late. God, let me get there on time thought Xavier, nearly tripping over the stairs to get to the Great Hall. Quickly he rushes in, brushing past couples going out to the garden to "talk." As he steps into the Great Hall, he sees the massive decorations. Looking around to see some lovely ladies, Xavier soon finds out that he is too late, and moves toward the bar.

Butterbeer he asked the bartender. The bartender pulled out a butterbeer, and handed it to Xavier, who started drinking it.
TDM
Owner of Salamence's Wand Shop and Ravenclaw Seeker

Postby tiggirl » Monday 3 May 2004 5:14:03am

Yeah, your right. But we are rather close to the stage. She had to shout in her friend's ear just to be heard. There was something strange in the music . . . an ominous undertone, that seemed to scratch at the back of her brain . . . But she didn't care . . . In fact, the usually perceptive Lita, couln't bring herself to care about anything at the moment. The music seemed to be washing away all worries and inhabitions. I'm going to get a drink, I'll be right back. Lita moves easily through the growing crowd of dancers on the floor. She leans against the bar, fanning her flushed face with her hand. Ice wanter, please. As she waited for her drink, she glanced around the bar, noticing for the first time, the guy sitting next to her. She smiled politely at him as the brought her drink.
tiggirl
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Ferrus » Monday 3 May 2004 12:12:24pm

Orion feels Alexis´s hand in his hair, but doesn´t mind. Looking into her eyes he moves a stray strand of hair that was in front of her face. The music was totally absorbing, even hipnotic. Just then a quick tugging at his robes transported him back to reality. Oh, hello Fenris, what are you ding here? Orion´s dog had found his way from the common room to the Great hall and was looking lightly worried.
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Female_alien » Monday 3 May 2004 1:18:20pm

Alexis, releaved in a strange way, kneels down and starts coddling Fenrus, but hearing Orions's question makes her a little worried. She looks at Orion and says Do you think something's wrong?
Female_alien
Lord of the Aliens, Crazyness, Candles and Smiles, and a Proud Hufflepuff

Postby choki » Monday 3 May 2004 3:41:01pm

After departing from Lita, Jasmine walks to a corner away from the deafening music and leans against a pillar. However, the music continues to get louder and louder. This is weird...the tempo is off and the rhythm is... Before Jasmine could finish her sentence, she started feeling dizzy.
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

Postby Sacred Guardian » Tuesday 4 May 2004 10:24:49pm

sips on my butterbeer
so, do you want to dance?
Sacred Guardian
Hufflepuff Prefect, Hufflepuff Chaser and Hogwarts' Master of Secrets

Postby Won Wheezy » Tuesday 4 May 2004 10:41:45pm

Um....yeah, sure replied Ruby happily. She loved dancing and was very good at it. That's a slow song though, she said, smiling at Clark seductively.
Won Wheezy
Blower of Kisses, Tickler of Toes and gecko-smoocher

Postby TDM » Wednesday 5 May 2004 5:32:08pm

Hi, my name is Xavier Xavier told the girl who had just sat down beside him to get something to drink.
TDM

Postby tiggirl » Wednesday 5 May 2004 5:45:53pm

Notices, her best friend doesn't look well . . . but gets distracted when the guy next to her spoke. Oh, hi. I'm Lita. She extends her hand to Xavier Its nice to meet you. Are you enjoying the dance so far?
tiggirl
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby TDM » Thursday 6 May 2004 12:36:00am

Yeah, it's going alright for me. What do you say to a dance? Xavier gets up from the bar, extending his hand to Lita.
TDM

Postby tiggirl » Thursday 6 May 2004 1:55:36am

Lita smiles as she takes Xavier's hand I would love to. She gets up gracefully and allows Xavier to lead her to the dance floor.
tiggirl
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby TDM » Thursday 6 May 2004 2:35:35am

Xavier and Lita happen to walk out to the floor the very moment a slow song starts up. Xavier leads, looking at Lita, not really saying much, but his mind moving a mile a minute. She's really pretty! thought Xavier, the only thought that he could pick out from the massive whirlwind of thoughts racing inside his head. He decided to try to put his thoughts into words. You're really pretty, Xavier stuttered out.
TDM

Postby Sacred Guardian » Thursday 6 May 2004 9:19:22pm

yeah i know, that was kind of the idea leads ruby to the dance floor
Sacred Guardian
Hufflepuff Prefect, Hufflepuff Chaser and Hogwarts' Master of Secrets

Postby Won Wheezy » Thursday 6 May 2004 10:45:43pm

Ruby smiles and blushes a little. Then she takes Clark's hand and walks onto the dancefloor with him. She feels like jumping around madly with joy, but manages to supress this feeling. As she lays her arms around Clark's shoulders she can feels his warm hands on her hips and she looks deeply in his eyes, smiling happily. God, this guy is gorgeous, she thinks to herself, I can't believe that he likes me.
She feels a strange sensation in her stomach, like little bunny rabbits dancing the twist. She sighs happily and lays her head on Clark's shoulder, her eyes closed.
Won Wheezy
Blower of Kisses, Tickler of Toes and gecko-smoocher

Postby tiggirl » Friday 7 May 2004 5:16:05am

Lita blushes fiercely at Xavier's compliment. Thank you. She gives him a brilliant smile, hoping to hide her nervousness. She self-consciously reaches for the amethyst hanging from her neck. His eyes are remarkable, I feel like they can see right through me. She struggles to find something to say, but his compliment has taken her totally by surprise and left her speechless. As they begin to dance, she relaxes feeling very comfortable in his arms.
tiggirl
Fully Qualified Wizard

PreviousNext

Return to RPG Archive: The Vault