Albus Dumbledore - Friend or Fiend?

A place to discuss your Harry Potter theories. Are there hidden secrets and conspiracies? What will happen in future plots? The truth may be in here!

Moderators: Nightcrawler, Scarlet Lioness, FawkesthePhoenix, Lone_Buck, paintballdecoy

Postby Alice I » Saturday 1 May 2004 1:22:08pm

Dumbledores Master wrote:And if DD is so evil he would be secretive and therefore not show off his full power. From what we have seen he is really powerful anyway so could probably destroy LV and HP. :-)

Oh I don't think I agree with that.
If DD could do away with Voldie then there would be no story.
Harry must be the one to fasion old Moldy Voldy's end.
Alice I
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Athena Appleton » Tuesday 4 May 2004 2:30:12am

Aberforth wrote:He only killed muggle-born students? By the way I'm being sarcastic (I know Americans have a hard time with British humour - and spelling for that matter - humor )

A few of us stupid Americans understand sarcasm and are sometimes even sarcastic ourselves. And saying that we can't spell "humour" is like someone from Mexico saying that we misspell "good" when we dont' spell it b-u-e-n-o. American English spells humor H-U-M-O-R. If we're in America, it would be silly for us to spell it the British way, with a "u". :grin:

k, I've been wanting to post that for a while and my computer's messed up every time. Now, back to the subject. :lol:

Aaaaand, since my brain is really really tired right now, i'm gonna have to quit, cuz no one's posts make any sense right now... :-)
Athena Appleton
Hogwarts Librarian, Headmistress of the Little Wizards Academy and Kisser of Boo-boos

Postby Ferrus » Tuesday 4 May 2004 8:29:53pm

i'm gonna have to quit, cuz no one's posts make any sense right now...

Well, all we are doing is discussing the possiblity of DD being evil, even if we all know that he isn´t...
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Dumbledores Master » Wednesday 5 May 2004 6:19:31pm

Well american-english is just english with fabricated bits in it.
Dumbledores Master
Fully Qualified Wizard

Location: Floating around here somewhere not sure where though, maybe here maybe there or maybe nowhere

Postby Ferrus » Saturday 8 May 2004 12:42:01pm

I disagree with you on that one Dumbledores Master, but I think that this is a subject best transferred to the Languages thread in the great hall.
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

Previous

Return to Theories