Pixies on the Loose!

A home for old scenarios who may have come to an end for RPG playing but whose life and excitement can still be enjoyed in story form.

Moderators: Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes

Postby Won Wheezy » Tuesday 27 April 2004 8:15:08pm

Hey, wait for us! shouts Esme, and choki and her dash after Nathan. In front of the trophy room they start discussing how to catch the remaining pixies and to get rid of Peeves. So, any ideas how to lear Peeves out of there?asks Esme.
Won Wheezy
Blower of Kisses, Tickler of Toes and gecko-smoocher

Postby Female_alien » Tuesday 27 April 2004 9:03:07pm

Well, somebody should be the bait Says Mist and takes one step back.
Not me she smiles watching Choki, Esme and Nathan I'm good in the pixies hunting thing :grin: , but when it comes to Peeves... Nathan knows what I'm talking about.
Female_alien
Lord of the Aliens, Crazyness, Candles and Smiles, and a Proud Hufflepuff

Postby Nobby » Tuesday 27 April 2004 10:00:47pm

Hi Peeves calmly asked professor trunkadore How about a spot of Lunch?
Nobby
Hufflepuff Prefect and The Half Blood Prince

Postby Female_alien » Wednesday 28 April 2004 9:39:43am

Mist whispers Wait, actually. Let's just see what this guy can do. I'm not expecting too much, though :grin:
Female_alien

Postby Ferrus » Wednesday 28 April 2004 8:48:19pm

Looking at Trunkadore with a calculating look, Nathan wispers I think we´ve already got some bait... Now we just need a plan
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby choki » Thursday 29 April 2004 1:37:29pm

Hey, Esme...what should we do now? Professor Trunkadore is dealing with Peeves, and if he succeeds...he will be able to clear a path for us. But the problem is whether can he succeed?
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

Postby Won Wheezy » Thursday 29 April 2004 1:44:57pm

Ummm.....the question is not that he succeeds, he won't obviously! Rather if he can keep Peeves's attention for the time we need to get the pixies, Esme replies and watches the professor interestedly.
Won Wheezy

Postby Female_alien » Thursday 29 April 2004 9:20:04pm

Mist lowers her head and voice I'm with you Nathan... Our dearest professor could be our bait. And I agree with Esme too. Our dearest professor is even bigger idiot than me when it's time for facing Peeves or something else. But I think he could keep Peeves attention. Peeves loves watching idiots trying to be something they're not.
Mist turnes around and for a second or two watches dear professor Trunkadore trying to comunicate with Peeves and Peeves laughing out loud. Yeah, I think he'll definitely be able to keep Peeves attention
Female_alien

Postby Ferrus » Saturday 1 May 2004 11:37:04am

so, what do we do now? we need to capture those pixies silently and then manage to esc... WOA! Nathan Jar Monster wriggles free of his grip and leaps up at thje Pixies swallowing one before anyone can react. Unfortunately the noise distracts Peeves from Trunkadore.
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby choki » Saturday 1 May 2004 12:38:37pm

Oh no...that's Peeves' dungbomb special attack! Choki, Esme, Mist and Nathan quickly dive under the table, holding their breaths as the trophy room starts to reek like a sewer. That's nasty...but look, the 2 pixies are down. Bet they can't stand the stench! All you have to do is use that jar thing Nathan got there to collect the pixies and to get out of the trophy room alive, we need to divert Peeves' attention to the Professor!
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

Postby Won Wheezy » Saturday 1 May 2004 3:03:20pm

Ok, I'll try, whispers Esme. She points her wand at the Professor and whispers:Tarantallegra! The Professor starts dancing with a terrified look on his face. Peeves turns around as he hears his helpless cries and starts watching Trunkadore interestedly. Is that a new groovy dance? he asks the Professor and giggles gloatingly. Wohoooooo! he shouts and starts whirling the Professor through the room like a ballerina, seemingly enjoying it.

Esme quickly hides her wand and tries to look innocent. Now, Nathan! set the jar on the rest of them!
Won Wheezy

Postby Female_alien » Saturday 1 May 2004 4:01:14pm

Mist, being a coward she is, waits for Nathan's reaction and collection of the pixies. Her fear, or whatever she was feeling, is starting to vanish cause she was quite amused by professors dancing.
Female_alien

Postby Ferrus » Monday 3 May 2004 11:04:35am

Nathan wispers Accio Jar Montser! When the monter is back in his hands he says Mist! put the unbreakable charm on it, I don´t trust myself to do it again...
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Female_alien » Monday 3 May 2004 12:59:51pm

Err... aaa... right! Mist, nervous again, takes her wand and says whatever she should say to put the Unbreakable charm on the jar.
I did it! she claps her hands with joy and than looks with a really confused look around her. I shouldn't be so happy and suprised when my spell work, right? Shrugs and looks at Choki waiting for further instructions. Choki's red eyes made her little nervous again
Female_alien

Postby Mint » Monday 3 May 2004 3:23:31pm

There is a strange noise down the hallway. It gets louder and louder and soon everyone can see a cloud of pixies coming from the end of the hallway. Before anyone can react pixies scatter all over the place and start bugging the students. After 5 minutes Lucia approaches the group with a smug look on her face.

Oh hello!! I didnt know u guys were here... ^.^ Can you imagine professor, I was walkin throught the hallway and all of a suddent there were all these pixies, oh I just couldn't do anything.... :cry:

Lucia pretends to catch her breath

:( U are right, there weren't that many in the classroom....i dont know...may be they reproduce or smth....
But anyway. Professor u must be so tired!!! U cought so many pixies....Oh here let me run and get you some water!!!!! :angel:

Lucia runs off somewhere.
Mint
Slytherin Prefect, Hogwarts Librarian and Milady of the Night

Location: Chasing evil duck commander Choki >:( on a chocobo!!!

PreviousNext

Return to RPG Archive: The Vault