Hogwarts Spring Dance

A home for old scenarios who may have come to an end for RPG playing but whose life and excitement can still be enjoyed in story form.

Moderators: Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes

Postby choki » Wednesday 28 April 2004 6:54:29am

Well, some of the dancing couple fell down when one of them tripped over. You know the domino effect...Hey Lita, who is your dancing partner tonight? Jasmine asks curiously.
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

RPG

Postby Lone_Buck » Wednesday 28 April 2004 1:09:03pm

Yeah, no problem, I'll go grab a drink for you Aaron noticed that she started to seem a little more distant. He felt as though he should find a way to comfort her. He started to wonder whether he had said something wrong. He comes back to Enis with her punch. So what's on your mind?
Lone_Buck
Magical Law Enforcement and Wand-maker Extraordinaire

Postby tiggirl » Wednesday 28 April 2004 4:27:44pm

My dance partner? I don't have one. Lita thinks sadly about the guy that broke her heart 2 months ago. Well, at least he's not here. I'm going to put him behind me once and for all and have a good time tonight. Determined to chase away her blues, Lita finishes her drink and pulls her best friend towards the stage to get a better view of the band, now playing her favorite song. I love this song! Let's go get a closer look at the band . . . By the way, is your dance partner here yet?
tiggirl
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Enis Reilly » Wednesday 28 April 2004 8:24:04pm

Enis receives the punch from Aaron's hands, and tastes it. She started to walk, towards the nearest table, in order to avoid hiting anyonw in the dancing floor. He followed her, and she tried not to blush when he asked what was on her mind. She would have liked to say that his blue eyes and his beautiful smile were on her mind, but she prefered no to, and decided to change the subject a bit.
It's nothing... I was just thinking that maybe we could get together, by the end of the summer, and go to the Diagon-Alley together... What do you think?!
She had had that idea right in that instant, and she was surprised for putting it to him. She blushed a bit, but she hoped he would accept, for it would be a good thing to think of, during all the time away from the magical world...
Enis Reilly
Third Year Student in Witchcraft and Wizardry

Postby Sacred Guardian » Thursday 29 April 2004 2:31:23am

goes to the bartender
i'll have a butterbeer, and what for you?
Sacred Guardian
Hufflepuff Prefect, Hufflepuff Chaser and Hogwarts' Master of Secrets

Postby pinky p » Thursday 29 April 2004 2:37:50am

*spots lita* hey, lewis, isn't that your ex-girlfriend?? i thought you said she wasn't going to be here!
pinky p
Supreme Pie-Eater, Registered Animagus (Platypus) and Princess of All Pink Grapefruit

Location: either swimming, sleeping, eating, or doing schoolwork... my life these days

Postby Female_alien » Thursday 29 April 2004 9:36:48am

While waiting for any sign of life from Orion,her eyes are looking at the hall. She sees Ruby chating with the man who has been the main theme of her dreams for a long time. She catches Ruby's eyes and noddes smiling. Than she spots Anna. She laughs for herself. Lewis and her... What a great couple Alexis thinks still smiling I hope she'll tell him all he deserves. heh, heh
Female_alien
Lord of the Aliens, Crazyness, Candles and Smiles, and a Proud Hufflepuff

Postby Won Wheezy » Thursday 29 April 2004 1:36:46pm

I'd like the same please, Ruby tells the barkeeper, who nods and puts two bottles on the bar in front of them.
So, Ruby says and raises her bottle, what shall we drink to?and looks deeply in Clarks lovely brown eyes.
Won Wheezy
Blower of Kisses, Tickler of Toes and gecko-smoocher

Postby choki » Thursday 29 April 2004 1:44:56pm

My dance partner? Oh...forget about him...he's somewhere in the toilet. Bet he must have eaten something bad last night. You know the boys in our dormitory...they threw a party last night...and every single one of them is down with stomach ache. Well since both of us have no date...why not we dance together? I'm sure it will be just as fun! says Jasmine.
choki

Postby Sacred Guardian » Friday 30 April 2004 2:43:24am

we'll toast to you
looks back
Sacred Guardian
Hufflepuff Prefect, Hufflepuff Chaser and Hogwarts' Master of Secrets

Postby tiggirl » Friday 30 April 2004 5:12:22am

Those boys really are senseless. We defintely should dance together, at least we know we'll have fun! Notices Lewis dancing with anna and decides that she won't let him ruin her night. The next song by the band is a fast-tempo, upbeat song called "Shake That Cauldron". Lita laughs with delight. I love dancing to this song! Lita dances with Jasmine, letting all her worries fall away. She was beginning to have a great time.
tiggirl
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Won Wheezy » Friday 30 April 2004 9:23:47am

Ruby blushes and smiles at Clark. Cheers! she says and takes a sip from the bottle. Do you like the band?
Won Wheezy
Blower of Kisses, Tickler of Toes and gecko-smoocher

Postby Ferrus » Saturday 1 May 2004 12:08:10pm

No, I´ve never gone to dance classes, but you aren´t a bad dancer either :D Just then a faster song starts and Orion and Alexis fall silent totally absorbed in the music and each other.
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby choki » Saturday 1 May 2004 12:43:53pm

Well, let us just enjoy this day without any inference. And hopefully we wouldn't bump into your ex-boyfriend, Lewis. The band music starts to get louder and louder until everyone could barely hear each other. Lita, it's getting noisy and noisy, isn't it? Jasmine says out loud.
choki

Postby Female_alien » Saturday 1 May 2004 3:14:25pm

Alexis thoughts are running away. She's feeling the music which has taken her in some different world in her mind. She is totally unaware of everything. Alexis fingers start going through Orions soft hair. She didn't want to do that, but she couldn't stop herself. What is he going to think of me now? she thought Why am I doing this... She really didn't know what to do, but her fingers were still in his hair
Female_alien
Lord of the Aliens, Crazyness, Candles and Smiles, and a Proud Hufflepuff

PreviousNext

Return to RPG Archive: The Vault