Hogwarts Spring Dance

A home for old scenarios who may have come to an end for RPG playing but whose life and excitement can still be enjoyed in story form.

Moderators: Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes

Postby Moonstone » Thursday 22 April 2004 8:52:17am

Monnstone walks in and try´s to figure out way she ever botherd to climb out of her milkbottel to go on the Springdance when she don´t know how to dance.
Moonstone
Fully Qualified Wizard

Location: Leving the milkbottle and heading out into the big scary world

Postby Enis Reilly » Thursday 22 April 2004 9:00:16am

Enis got to Aaron and said hello.
Do you mind if I sit, Aaron?!
SHe asked, smiling. The boy seemed to be a bit nervous, though she didn't understand why. She decided to put him comfortable, and said:
Or maybe I won't sit, if you give me the honour of dancing with me, perhaphs?!
She smiled openly and gave him her right hand, hoping he would accept, while looking at him, and noticing his intense blue eyes, so as his beautiful blonde hair. She realised he was tall, and that he would have more or less of her height...
She waited for his reaction.
Enis Reilly
Third Year Student in Witchcraft and Wizardry

Postby Won Wheezy » Thursday 22 April 2004 4:05:06pm

I dunno, really! I'm too shy to just go and ask him to dance. answers Ruby on Alexis' question. But first of all, he needs to be here! Where the hell is he?she says nervously, looking around searching for him.
Won Wheezy
Blower of Kisses, Tickler of Toes and gecko-smoocher

Postby Female_alien » Thursday 22 April 2004 4:27:41pm

I'm really getting tird dancing with myself. Question is will Orion and your sweet bunny even appear so I say let's catch someone else till that sacred moment comes. I can't stand here all the time doing some little dance moves. I'm going to hunt, and to you, my dear, I'm recommending the same thing
Alexis goes to the table and takes a drink watching the guys in the room
Female_alien
Lord of the Aliens, Crazyness, Candles and Smiles, and a Proud Hufflepuff

Postby pinky p » Thursday 22 April 2004 7:25:57pm

Anna is leaning against the wall in the front hall, waiting for her date. her dark brown hair is covering her down turned eyes, looking darker then usual against her white gown.

he must have already gone in. i think i will, too. she says to herself, and walks into the great hall, where a small crowd is dancing in front of the stage and a few people are talking off to the side.

she notices lewis over by the drink table, talking to clark, and she storms over.

You jerk! You were supposed to wait for me in the front hall! What happened? Were you just too excited to see all the other girls in their dresses that you couldn't wait for me, or what?
pinky p
Supreme Pie-Eater, Registered Animagus (Platypus) and Princess of All Pink Grapefruit

Location: either swimming, sleeping, eating, or doing schoolwork... my life these days

Postby Ferrus » Thursday 22 April 2004 9:39:59pm

Orion gets to the entrance hall looking around for Alexis, but doesn´t see her. Where did she go? Then somebody opens the great hall´s door and Orion hears the music. Cheeky thing... she has started without me! He hurries to the Great hall and looks around for Alexis Well, I´m not THAT late... Says Orion looking at the stangely empty hall.
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Won Wheezy » Friday 23 April 2004 7:48:26am

Ruby gets herself a drink and takes a seat near the entrance, so she can see everybody arrive.
Won Wheezy

Postby Nobby » Friday 23 April 2004 10:32:27am

Sees Anna coming and thinks that he's blown it now!

Sorry Anna, i really am! it's just that....well.....i wanted to see your beauty from a distance. And i must say that you look rather ravising tonight!

Stares at Anna with his sparkling puppy dog light blue eyes!
Nobby
Hufflepuff Prefect and The Half Blood Prince

Postby Sacred Guardian » Friday 23 April 2004 11:31:57pm

Under my breath smooth lewis, that'll work
walks away good luck man, i'll be back in a minute once you decide to work this out with her.
walks over toward Ruby you waitin for sombody?
Sacred Guardian
Hufflepuff Prefect, Hufflepuff Chaser and Hogwarts' Master of Secrets

Postby Won Wheezy » Saturday 24 April 2004 9:32:43am

Ruby nearly chokes on her drink as Clark walks up to her. She manages not to look as happy as she feels, but gives Clark a shy smile as he starts talking to her. She wants to reply to his question but suddenly seems to have lost control over her speech. Um......er.....um....no...not really....um...I...was just.....um...watching. So.......er...how are you?
She feels her face going all red and right now is very happy she's black so it doesn't show too badly.
Won Wheezy

RPG

Postby Lone_Buck » Saturday 24 April 2004 1:20:21pm

Aaron accepts Enis' hand for a dance. Though he's still nervous, he is really relieved, as the hard part is ever. He remembers a line from somewhere, "Initiating the convosation is half the battle" He walks on over to the dance floor, hand in hand with Enis, and they begin to dance.
Lone_Buck
Magical Law Enforcement and Wand-maker Extraordinaire

Postby Sacred Guardian » Saturday 24 April 2004 3:01:36pm

yeah, not a lot of people here yet, but do you want somthing to drink?
Sacred Guardian
Hufflepuff Prefect, Hufflepuff Chaser and Hogwarts' Master of Secrets

Postby Won Wheezy » Saturday 24 April 2004 3:06:50pm

Erm.....yeah, sure.....you...erm...look good.....today......erm.... Ruby nervously plays with her rings and tries to catch Alexis' eyes, grinning widly at her friend who knows how much she's been waiting for this moment.
Won Wheezy

Postby Female_alien » Saturday 24 April 2004 5:38:39pm

Alexis feels so happy! Her both thumbs are up and she's looking at Ruby with so much joy not even caring if Clark could see her excitement. Like it mattered?? They talked and Alexis felt like she finally spoke with her love
I'm just wondering what took him so long Alexis mutters for herself still grinning at Ruby. She takes a sip of her drink and looks at the hall which is slowly and finally getting crowded.
Orion???!!! She says slightly angry, but smiling and not wanting to show that she cares too much. She walks up to him still holding her glass I'm suprised you showed up
Female_alien
Lord of the Aliens, Crazyness, Candles and Smiles, and a Proud Hufflepuff

Postby Ferrus » Saturday 24 April 2004 8:55:06pm

You didn´t think I´d miss the chance to dance with the most wonderful girl at Hogwarts, did you? Answers Orion, acting as if he was deeply offended by Alexis´s comment. And you are looking specially beautiful tonight He adds, taking her by the hand.
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

PreviousNext

Return to RPG Archive: The Vault