Which Hogwarts student are you most like and why?

Who do you like best and who could you definately live without? Will there be romance in the air for any of them and who will end up with who?

Moderators: Mistress Siana, Q.Araignee, Scarlet Lioness

Which HP character is closest to your personality?

Hermione Granger, Gryffindor
30%
Ron Weasley, Gryffindor
10%
Draco Malfoy, Slytherin
5%
Pansy Parkinson, Slytherin
No votes
Luna Lovegood, Ravenclaw
16%
Ginny Weasley, Gryffindor
9%
Fred or George Weasley, Gryffindor
7%
Cho Chang, Ravenclaw
3%
Neville Longbottom, Gryffindor
4%
Cedric Diggory, Hufflepuff
2%
Percy Weasley, Gryffindor
1%
Harry Potter, Gryffindor
5%
Other Character (please state on thread!)
6%

Total votes : 146

Postby senorita pickle » Friday 2 January 2004 1:11:24am

i voted for hermoine... i'm a bookworm, i'm smart, i'm not a rule breaker in general, but i'm not afraid to disagree with those who are more powerful then me (I.E. teachers :lol: )
senorita pickle
Second Year

Postby headwires1977 » Tuesday 13 January 2004 4:12:47pm

I had to choose Luna Lovegood because she's the type of character nobody really knows what to think of her :D

She's on the one hand talkative and has crazy thoughts and ideas, but on the other hand the observing person who is perhaps underestimated by others but knows what she does... :D
headwires1977
Third Year Student in Witchcraft and Wizardry

Postby wizard_gurl4ev » Friday 30 January 2004 4:33:45pm

Harry Potter
im brave and like harry is not everyone fav person and i have a guy best friend and a gurl best friend

******* :D *******
:grin: wizard_gurl4ev :razz:
wizard_gurl4ev
Second Year

Location: #4 Privet Drive (saving Harry with Ron and his brothers)

Postby Morningstar » Thursday 12 February 2004 2:00:56am

I'm a lot like Luna. I'm different and kinda missunderstood. I'm a bit like Hermione too b/c I love reading and learning isn't too bad either, though I don't care too much what teachers think of me, like she does. :-?
Morningstar
Fully Qualified Wizard

Location: Drifting from Hogwarts to Middle Earth... oh, and reality too

Postby Seraphine » Monday 16 February 2004 2:38:33pm

Blaise Zabini wrote:I really hate to say it, probably because I'm not too fond of her in OotP, but I'd say Hermione. I'm one of those kids who sticks to rules and is deathly afraid of stepping out of line. I'm also pretty bookish. I read like crazy and love nothing more than being at the library (I even went so far as to get a job at one!) I'm pretty sure that, just like Hermione, I'd have read Hogwarts A History and be showing off my knowledge of the school!

Yeah, I also have got that syndrome, I like szhowing off, I love good books but I would probably never sit in the library for more than half an hour... There are just so many people and I , let's say, don't LIKE guys from my city... They're just morons, absolutely disgusting, rude and boorish! So I hate being in their presence... I think you understand me.

Seraphine
Seraphine
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Nobby » Wednesday 18 February 2004 7:45:44pm

Im like Hermione 2! ive always bin really good with grades and rarely get into trouble
Nobby
Hufflepuff Prefect and The Half Blood Prince

Postby L'Oeil de Râ » Sunday 22 February 2004 10:10:53am

I voted for DRAGO MALEFOY of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin:
I love his personality. He is so subtle :rolleyes: and he's got a lot of class and charm
L'Oeil de Râ
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby paintballdecoy » Saturday 28 February 2004 3:51:04am

L'Oeil de Râ wrote:I voted for DRAGO MALEFOY of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grin:
I love his personality. He is so subtle :rolleyes: and he's got a lot of class and charm

Yes I voted him also, he is my favorite character only because he is cunning and clever, with a little hint of evil, like me (minus the evil)

wait those might not be character traits to be proud of.... :???:
paintballdecoy
Chief Paintball Wizard, Theory Master and Voldemort Spy

Postby Female_alien » Sunday 29 February 2004 11:14:23am

Paintballdecoy wrote:
wait those might not be character traits to be proud of.... :???:

:lol: :lol: I know Draco is evil, but I love him too because he's a great character. The books would be slightly boring without him (just like without Umbridge) so... I get you. He's smart, crafty and he's always provocing!
Female_alien
Lord of the Aliens, Crazyness, Candles and Smiles, and a Proud Hufflepuff

Postby Aberforth » Monday 1 March 2004 2:58:52pm

I think I'm more like Neville because I have no memory either. In other ways I'm more like Sirius when he was at school.
Aberforth
Hogs Head Bartender

Postby Seraphine » Monday 1 March 2004 5:03:15pm

Yeah, memory losses... Mine is poor, too (I mean memory). But I guess I was born with it :grin: . Inheritance after my father. Well, can't do anything about it, can we? :D

Seraphine
Seraphine
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Nobby » Tuesday 2 March 2004 4:46:59pm

do you reckon anyone will pick Pansy Parkinson. Who would say they are like any ugly and extremely annoying little girl (well i say little shes more like an ogre) :D
Nobby
Hufflepuff Prefect and The Half Blood Prince

Postby fierce » Wednesday 3 March 2004 12:47:17pm

I chose Luna because i'm pretty... Unique. And I'm pretty oblivious to most things happening around me. But then in other ways i'm like Hermione. I'd always choose a book over the TV any day... Although I hated school (i had a breakdown) i LOVE studying & learning. I get anxious when my brain is inactive for too long. At work i'm always on the lookout for something else to learn, something I don't know yet. And i can be really fiery and fierce (what a coincidence!) when it matters.

Plus i used to write for a newspaper, and that kinda ties me to Luna as well (even though she didn't write for a newspaper, her dad did...some of the odd things she said struck a chord)
fierce
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Amon Rê » Friday 5 March 2004 4:55:51am

I am sooo the male form of Luna...I do my own thing without regards of what's being said around me. I also have a tendency of wandering off and reading odd books of sorts. My friends also have difficulties reaching me when I'm in a daze...smiles :-D
Amon Rê
Dreamer of Dreams, Registered Animagus (Snow Owl) and Ambassador from the Isle of Dreams

Postby Alice I » Wednesday 24 March 2004 5:15:03pm

I picked Ginny because she has more to her than meets the eye. She may be somewhat quite but she has a lot running around in her head and she will come out with stuff that suprises you.
Like when Harry was feeling all upset about Voldemort possibly possesing him and she piped up that it was really stupid of him not to at least talk to her as she is the only person there who had ever been possesed by him.
That made Ginny character for me.

I think that I am a little like that because at first I'll listen but if you hit the right chord with me I have been known to speak my mind rather strongly.
Alice I
Fully Qualified Wizard

PreviousNext

Return to Characters