Pet Shop: Help needed

Looking for the latest new broomstick? Or maybe a new wand? Do you need to sort out your financial affairs or keep your valuables safe at Gringott's? Find it all here at Diagon Alley - the finest wizarding shopping lane in England.

Moderators: Scarlet Lioness, FawkesthePhoenix

Postby pinky p » Sunday 28 September 2003 7:27:06pm

i will!

thinks to self: my, what has gotten into joto? he must have some awful disease... i hope hes getting help at st mungos... *worries off towards mm's*
pinky p
Supreme Pie-Eater, Registered Animagus (Platypus) and Princess of All Pink Grapefruit

Location: either swimming, sleeping, eating, or doing schoolwork... my life these days

Postby Liquid Ice » Monday 29 September 2003 8:22:49am

Well I dont actually want a pet, youve seen my pet niffler accio, a most helpful member of staff in the best (and only) ice cream parlour in zonkos, but...well, shes been looking a bit off colour...I think someone gave her ice cream. Which shes allergic to. It usually takes 5 days for the rash to appear bet Im pretty sure thats what it is. Can you help? accio acio! Yes shes cute won but shes not well.....
Liquid Ice
Eskimo Princess and Elite Auror

Postby Won Wheezy » Monday 29 September 2003 5:38:37pm

Oh, dear! She looks a bit greenish around the snout. :(
*takes accio and strokes her head gently* But I know just the right potion for her! But it will take a couple of hours to make it, so do you want to leave her with me? I´ll look after her, don´t worry. And when you come back she´ll be as good as new - promise! :D
Won Wheezy
Blower of Kisses, Tickler of Toes and gecko-smoocher

Postby Liquid Ice » Monday 29 September 2003 7:56:56pm

Oh yes Ill do that won. Thanks so much, do be sure to keep her warm wont you? Cos its cold outside, but its warm in here and shes very sensative to changes in temperature. Thanks again. *Kisses accio on the nose before leaving* Goodbyeee....
Liquid Ice

Postby Jotomicron » Monday 29 September 2003 10:51:21pm

I think I'll buy me a pet... Let's see!!! I could chose to have a Basilisk... J/K... :) :) :) ...
Maybe I could have a Winged Horse... a Granian, grey and particularly quick... Yes... I'll send an owl requesting one!

*Sits at desk writing a letter and assigning it to Faethir, the Pet Shop owl*
Jotomicron
Producer of Happiness and Mysterious Metamorphmagus

Postby Won Wheezy » Tuesday 30 September 2003 3:42:11pm

*gives Liquids niffler a mixture of mandragora, holy chicken egg and mimbulus mimbletonia* That should sort you out! You´ll feel loads better in a couple of minutes! :D *puts him back in the cage and covers him with a blanket.
Won Wheezy

Postby Liquid Ice » Tuesday 30 September 2003 4:10:42pm

Ahem! Its a she. That blanket looks nice and warm though,but could I trouble you to put this in? *hands won a teddy* it makes her feel at home and it helps her sleep.
Liquid Ice

Postby Jotomicron » Tuesday 30 September 2003 4:54:45pm

Oh... Faethir has returned...

*Takes the letter the owl has brought and read:
Dear Jotomicron, owner of the Pet Shop:
We are pleased to hear that one of our marvellous pets is being requested...
Your Winged Horse (a fabulous Granian one) will be delivered at October 1st... You must notice that it is a male baby yet (born at February this year) and therefore you should be very careful when feeding him...
Some more advices and warning are listed in the other parchment.

Thank you very much for asking us a pet,
PSW - Pet Shop Warehouse

WOW... I can't wait to have my Granian... I shall call him Doenke (read it like DOR - in - kuh)...
Jotomicron

Postby AccioNiffler » Wednesday 1 October 2003 1:59:20am

*walks in and looks around for someone to help her* Yes, anyone? I'm in need of a niffler, I would please like the biggest, fluffiest, but lightest one you have, because it will be flying through the air, and it will be much easier with a light one!
AccioNiffler
Caretaker of all Flying Fluffballs and Stewardess Extraordinaire

Postby tiggirl » Wednesday 1 October 2003 3:16:42am

*walks in and starts looking at all the animals around*

There's quite a good selection here. Ummm, what I really need is an owl.

*looks at display of owls*

It'll need to be able to travel long distances, . . .

*looks at a beautiful white and brown snowy owl*

Oh, he's beautiful . . .
tiggirl
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Liquid Ice » Wednesday 1 October 2003 8:26:10am

AccioNiffler wrote:*walks in and looks around for someone to help her* Yes, anyone? I'm in need of a niffler, I would please like the biggest, fluffiest, but lightest one you have, because it will be flying through the air, and it will be much easier with a light one!

*Notices accioniffler eying up the cage where accio is sleeping peacfully with her teddy*You cant have her! Shes mine! Shes came in because she was ill, shes coming home as soon as won lets me take her. However...you can say hello to her if you want when she wakes up because I named her accio after you! If you like nifflers then do pop into my ice cream parlour where you will be served delicious ice cream by a niffler on a magic carpet! Accio is my very best waiter.
Liquid Ice

Postby Jotomicron » Wednesday 1 October 2003 12:31:21pm

*Passes through the door at the far end of the shop and sees two new costumers*

AccioNiffler ~ Welcome! You need a niffler, do you? So... It seems you liked Liquid Ice's one. She not for sale, though. But you might like this one. *Goes into the store and comes back with two cages.*
*Showing the first* This one here is very fluffy (as you can certainly see!). Actually, the fluffiest I've ever seen! But since he will be flying in the air... Well, he's not so light!
*Showing the second cage* As for this one, it's as she and she's not so cute, but she is by all means lighter than the first. So? What will it be?

Tiggirl ~ Do you like? It seems you want a owl that travels long distances. That's the quickest owl we have here. Do you want him?
Jotomicron

Postby Won Wheezy » Wednesday 1 October 2003 2:20:12pm

Hi Liquid! I think she´s looking a lot better now. You can take her home, but let her rest for a day or two - she´ll be fine! :D
Won Wheezy

Postby tiggirl » Wednesday 1 October 2003 5:36:15pm

Yes, I want it. I'll need a cage for him. How much will that be?
tiggirl
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Liquid Ice » Wednesday 1 October 2003 6:15:47pm

Thanks won. *picks up cage with accio in and leaves the shop*
Liquid Ice

PreviousNext

Return to Diagon Alley