BROOMS FOR SALE!

Looking for the latest new broomstick? Or maybe a new wand? Do you need to sort out your financial affairs or keep your valuables safe at Gringott's? Find it all here at Diagon Alley - the finest wizarding shopping lane in England.

Moderators: Scarlet Lioness, FawkesthePhoenix

BROOMS FOR SALE!

Postby hedwigslove57 » Tuesday 2 September 2003 1:03:09am

ok so i just had an amazing idea that im pretty sure i havent seen anywhere else yet....why doesnt anyone sell brooms?!?! so im here to fix that problem and provide you all with brooms! brooms will range in quality but all will be at an affordable price! even firebolts...! almost anything can be done with your brooms as long as you inform me what you would like done to it! have fun ordering and coming up with new ideas too! :grin: :D :grin: :D :grin: :D
hedwigslove57
Fourth Year

Postby azn wizard » Tuesday 2 September 2003 1:25:48am

ooo....i want a broom *digs into wallet* er 5 knuts...hmm, seems like i'd have to wait awhile until i've gotten money from kiosk :(
azn wizard
Keeper Of The Moons

Postby HuffleDuck » Tuesday 2 September 2003 3:11:26am

:lol: :lol: Poor azn wiazard.. wanna borrow some from me.. seems like i have plenty to share :grin:
HuffleDuck
Keeper of the Lake

Postby choki » Tuesday 2 September 2003 9:39:41am

Oh sure...Huffleduck will lend u all her money after she paid me back :lol:

I want a broom that can keep me on the broom without falling over and a little speed as well...are u charging me 500 galleons for that? I ain't have that kind of money :cry:
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

Postby gecko » Tuesday 2 September 2003 11:43:14am

Yeah I need a broom for snitch-catching! It's been eluding me ever since I released it, 2 weeks ago! :P
What do you have in mind? Maybe the newest Nimbus?
gecko
Supreme Mugwump, Walker of Walls and Receiver of Won's Smooches

Postby Meg Boyd » Tuesday 2 September 2003 1:05:18pm

I am the new owner of the Leaky Cauldron, and I think I am going to raffle off a broomstick to bring new patrons in...which style of racing broom would you suggest?????
Meg Boyd
Head Girl, Ravenclaw Prefect and Maker of Witty Random Statements Since 1986 A.D.

Postby Liquid Ice » Tuesday 2 September 2003 5:24:32pm

I just wanna broom that has decent speed, any sugetions?(Its just been my birthday so im loaded)
Liquid Ice
Eskimo Princess and Elite Auror

Postby Misty Glinn » Tuesday 2 September 2003 10:45:35pm

umm any broom that is fast will do me fine i have 50 knuts and 5 galleons
Misty Glinn
Fourth Year

Postby AccioNiffler » Wednesday 3 September 2003 1:22:05am

I need a broom that is more about looks rather than speed. I dont need to use a broom constantly, because I work on the Knight Bus, but it would be nice to have one to do some light traveling with when we land at places like planet X. Also, do you have any sort of custom colered brooms? If you do I'd like a hot pink one please! :grin: So how much will it cost?
AccioNiffler
Caretaker of all Flying Fluffballs and Stewardess Extraordinaire

Postby HuffleDuck » Thursday 4 September 2003 6:46:23am

So are we establishing a trading system?? Trading & selling brooms, magic carpet ect...
HuffleDuck
Keeper of the Lake

Postby Theanna Glinn » Friday 5 September 2003 6:55:16pm

*pulls out her pouch and her accounts* well i can afford to spend 80 Galleons and 50 knuts from the proceeds of the invention store...but if i can perhaps have a slightly more expensive, speedy but light weight broom then i will give you credit at the store...
Theanna Glinn
Watcher of the Moon, Owner of the Invention Store and Wolf Animagus (unregistered)

Postby american_cutie » Saturday 6 September 2003 12:45:12am

*looks in wallet* ugh i seem to have picked up my fancy wallet that I don't know how to open but for some strange reason i keep anyway instead of my wallet that actually has money in it. Well no matter I'm half Jedi so I will do my mind tricks on you you think I'm very special and want to and will give me your best broom for free oo and your perfume and your poster of Victor Krum mwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha*cough* ha
american_cutie
Second Year

Postby pinky p » Saturday 6 September 2003 12:58:22am

hehe

i need a broom that is fast, preferably orange, and can seat up to 30 people because i have a very large family

:lol:
pinky p
Supreme Pie-Eater, Registered Animagus (Platypus) and Princess of All Pink Grapefruit

Location: either swimming, sleeping, eating, or doing schoolwork... my life these days

Postby hedwigslove57 » Monday 8 September 2003 7:17:18pm

ok this is as many brooms ive been able to make so far...here i go...

*accio~ great idea HOT PINK! thats fine how bout a dwarf star 180? its really neat! its 100 sickles and 5 knuts you ca bargain with me if its too much!

*choki~ a new comet 300 will do! it has a nice medium speed but will keep you on even if you fly like Neville! hee hee! 150 sickles

*gecko~ youre in luck! the newest nimbus is actually made for snitch catching! its th fastest nimbus yet! nimbus 2007 is 200 sickles.

*meg~ohhh! the new astroid 60 is a great one. do you want it in purple or lime green? should be fun to raffle! 125 sickles

ill hve more soon!
hedwigslove57
Fourth Year

Postby gecko » Monday 8 September 2003 7:29:58pm

wowies! A nimbus 2007! :eek:

*hands over 200 sickles, with pain in his heart*

goodbye, sweet sickles... :cry:

...hello, broomstick! :grin:

Thanks for doing business, I'll recommend your shop to all my friends!
gecko
Supreme Mugwump, Walker of Walls and Receiver of Won's Smooches

Next

Return to Diagon Alley