Star signs

Meet everyone here in The Great Hall for general discussions. Here you'll find a friendly place to talk about all things under the magnificent magical ceiling...even stuff not connected with Harry Potter!

Moderators: Nightcrawler, DucksRMagical, Broccoli, Run Away!!!, Phoenix in the Ashes

Postby HuffleDuck » Friday 29 August 2003 12:28:44am

Choki I'm not chinese, but a little shorty Vietnamese girl. not that short only 5'4(grown an inch last summer :razz: :razz: )

and here is the website for it Stargazer
http://www.bluemountain.com/category.pd?path=35110

:P This is just for fun, some of it is not really true and some it fits our personality, but for the fun of it. Teehhe
HuffleDuck
Keeper of the Lake

Postby HuffleDuck » Friday 29 August 2003 12:33:26am

Oh crystal ball tell me the fortune of this young person..

Friar Tuck i see you as an Earth Snake.. and here's your fortune.

Snake people enter a room and there is Music, Music, Joy! Everyone dances! Such high spirit! The Snake is so intense and passionate, just as likely to take out the castanets as to climb mountains of snow. Snake year people are charming and romantic, often planning delightful hideaway surprises. Possessing tremendous wisdom, they are deep, quiet thinkers, calm by nature, but most intense. They often get involved in great causes, bigger than life, and often serve as mentors to the young. To paraphrase Confucius, they have a kind of inner beauty that arises, hovers, then comes to nest. They will have an abundance of good fortune and a long and prosperous life.
HuffleDuck
Keeper of the Lake

Postby Gwared » Friday 29 August 2003 7:54:42am

Metal monkey...wow I'm a robot monkey! And my star sing is a fire sign (saggitarius) so I'm a burning metal monkey!

Here's me;

Monkey people, on their merry way to becoming famous, like to strew memorable bits of impishness and practical jokes along the way. Lots of fun, they also possess a serious side and influence a good many people throughout their lifetime. They know how to accomplish the most difficult of tasks with the greatest of enthusiasm, concentration, and ease. Even so, they can easily get discouraged and confused and MUST do things their way! They often become great mathematicians, super chess players, researchers, entrepreneurs or scientists. And, great mentors! Monkeys have a burning passion for knowledge of every kind and they magically are surrounded by the finer things in life. Life is a big adventure!
Duck Soup and Rice are among the keys to good health!!

When Metal Monkey says no, that's it! They are so strong, so individualistic, and yes, so stubborn, you can talk yourself into the ground trying to convince them to change their mind. They won't budge! But when all is said and done, you admire them for their value system, fortitude, soaring ambition, and tremendous success. Success, after all, is not wishy washy. And Monkeys know the meaning of hard work! What fun the metal monkey is to be around! You can talk about anything under the moon, but beware: they can be pretty persuasive, so stand your ground. Sometimes a Sense of Mischief can rear its head: Sometimes this habit of playing tricks on others leads to a fun round of belly laughter, but other times, too much! They can't always get along with some people because of this mischievous streak. But they don't care. You see, they are quite independent, relying solely on themselves. They have few friends, but great ones. And Grand Romance never takes a holiday with them: a life with Monkeys is Stars in Your Eyes, Romantic High Spirit, and Grand Passion indeed.

Famous Monkey people: Elizabeth Taylor, Charles Dickens, Lyndon Johnson, Eleanor Roosevelt, Nelson Rockefeller, Leonardo da Vinci, Simone de Beauvoir, Isaac Stern, George Lucas
Gwared
Gryffindor Prefect, Landlord of the Three Broomsticks and Common Welsh Green Dragon Keeper

Postby gecko » Friday 29 August 2003 9:09:49am

Oi Duck, does the inner eye tell you what I am like? :P 18 january 1987 !
gecko
Supreme Mugwump, Walker of Walls and Receiver of Won's Smooches

Postby HuffleDuck » Saturday 30 August 2003 2:55:16am

:lol: Oohhhh my inner eye tells me that you are..

A Fire Rabbit.. and here is your horoscope..
:P
Rabbit people love to play under the moonlight. Quite fanciful, they respond to the power and beauty of nature and are always being pulled one way and the other to examine what they find. They are the luckiest of all twelve signs! But, it's more a result of "the harder I work, the luckier I get" than taking crazy chances. They are cautious, conservative, bright, and have a good head for business. Supremely pleasant to have around, these affectionate, naturally shy peacemakers seldom ever lose their temper. They sometimes appear to be singing the blues because of a natural but short-lived tendency towards despondency. Rabbits always inspire deep admiration and trust.
HuffleDuck
Keeper of the Lake

Postby gecko » Saturday 30 August 2003 8:58:12am

Woot! Sounds alright to me :grin: !
gecko
Supreme Mugwump, Walker of Walls and Receiver of Won's Smooches

Postby hedwigslove57 » Monday 1 September 2003 10:25:24pm

im a ravenclaw taurus probably stand up for what i feel a lot....what do you think?
hedwigslove57
Fourth Year

Postby Ju-DedoH » Tuesday 2 September 2003 11:16:42pm

HuffleDuck wrote:Ju, you're a Wood Rat.

Rat people are so charming and attractive they are always surrounded by friends and admirers. They can also be lone tumbleweeds, seldom making lasting friendships. Known as Perfectionists, they never want to lose face. It takes an understanding friend to get them to "put on the dancing plumes." Rat people have vivid imagination and are known for creating extraordinarily magic moments in time. Not surprisingly, the sensitive Rats have the gift of insight and clairvoyance, so you better watch out what you think around them! Rats enjoy being leaders and pacesetters and usually enjoy extraordinary success in life.

thx a lot, fun to read (I can't really believe al this stuff though) ...
btw isn't there a gecko year ?? :lol:
Ju-DedoH
Hufflepuff Prefect, Divination Teacher and Sgt. Pepper

Postby HuffleDuck » Wednesday 3 September 2003 5:52:13am

hedwig.. I'l lget to later when i have time. Sorry. :)
HuffleDuck
Keeper of the Lake

Previous

Return to The Great Hall