Theanna's Carazy inventions

Looking for the latest new broomstick? Or maybe a new wand? Do you need to sort out your financial affairs or keep your valuables safe at Gringott's? Find it all here at Diagon Alley - the finest wizarding shopping lane in England.

Moderators: Scarlet Lioness, FawkesthePhoenix

Postby AccioNiffler » Friday 29 August 2003 3:17:27pm

Oh Gecko, you flatter me with this graet deal! :D I just can't say no to such a good deal! I'll take the Fire Fairies!
AccioNiffler
Caretaker of all Flying Fluffballs and Stewardess Extraordinaire

hey theanna

Postby Misty Glinn » Friday 29 August 2003 10:25:01pm

why not have popping popcorn that pops in your mouth when you eat it?
Misty Glinn
Fourth Year

Postby gecko » Friday 29 August 2003 10:30:52pm

Here you go, Accio, your Fire Fairies. That will be 2 Galleons, please!

Hiya Misty! I think Poppin' Popcorn is a great treat, one which we can use to serve our customers in the Knight Bus!
If Accio agrees with me, I think we will order a truckload of that popcorn, if it's possible :grin: ! How much would that cost?
gecko
Supreme Mugwump, Walker of Walls and Receiver of Won's Smooches

Postby AccioNiffler » Friday 29 August 2003 11:06:36pm

2 galleons? Okay then, take it off my tab :)

And Gecko, I think taht would be an excellent treat for the Knight Bus passengers! A trucload would be great, but where would we put all of it?! the 7th floor maybe?
AccioNiffler

hey i got an idea

Postby Misty Glinn » Friday 29 August 2003 11:12:42pm

how about chocolate frogs with the crest of your house and only the member of that house can eat one
Misty Glinn
Fourth Year

Postby Theanna Glinn » Friday 29 August 2003 11:24:02pm

*looks at the kid and shakes her head* sure tell genius runs in the family..but the chocolate frogs...already on sale kiddo...how about 2 knuts for a big bag of popcorn? sound resonable?
Theanna Glinn
Watcher of the Moon, Owner of the Invention Store and Wolf Animagus (unregistered)

Postby Misty Glinn » Saturday 30 August 2003 12:09:18am

2 Knuts sounds great can i have 2 bags please :D
Misty Glinn
Fourth Year

Postby gecko » Saturday 30 August 2003 12:16:35am

Uh? It's your invention! We have to pay you for the Poppin' Popcorn!
2 Knuts for 2 bags, so that's how many Knuts for a truckload? Or, how many bags in a truckload? :???:
Oh here's 20 galleons, that should be enough, shouldn't it? Thanks Misty!

But where to keep it.. 7th floor seems mighty fine to me, but be careful with those secret rooms! :P

advertisement: Do you need to go somewhere, but don't feel like apparating? Just summon the knight bus, and it will take you anywhere you want! :grin:
gecko

Postby Theanna Glinn » Saturday 30 August 2003 8:40:34pm

*puts her hands on her hips and wags a finger at Gecko..* hey honey..ask permission to post advertisment please :razz:
*looks at Misty and hands her two hot packets of popcorn then takes the galleons looking a bit worried about something, keeps ten of them and returns the rest putting a 'compression' spell on the popcorn so the truck load fits into two small boxes then runs off to the Dorm*
Theanna Glinn
Watcher of the Moon, Owner of the Invention Store and Wolf Animagus (unregistered)

Postby gecko » Saturday 30 August 2003 10:32:01pm

Only ten Galleons for a truckload of Poppin' Popcorn?! You're the best, theanna!

*disapparates, the 2 small boxes in his arms, with a faint pop, to the knight bus*

ps. sorry for the ad! as a token of my good will and to make up with you, I'll tell all our customers in the knight bus to come to your shop! :razz:
gecko

Postby HuffleDuck » Sunday 31 August 2003 4:08:12am

Great invention.. I'm looking for something that can help me with keeping track of my dogs and my employees in McWizard.

Contact me at McWizard when the product is completed. :P
HuffleDuck
Keeper of the Lake

Postby AccioNiffler » Sunday 31 August 2003 4:43:07am

Hey Theanna! It's me, Accio :grin: :grin: I was just wondering how that project was comming along, I know you said something about a dragon and shaving cream, funny stuff! So yeah, please just update me!
AccioNiffler

Postby Meg Boyd » Sunday 31 August 2003 1:57:41pm

*Meg enters the 'carazy' shop carrying an odd little plant in a small terra cotta pot*

ho hum, gee whiz this place is really boppin', isn't it? I have--well---I suppose you could call it an invention, but it is really a more of a horticulture cross breeding. This is my Dejeuner (sp) Plant. When fully mature it will bear very interesting fruit indeed...actually whole dinners in neat little lunch boxes. You'll never have to worry about "What's for Dinner?" in hectic times with my little trees...and they come in different variaties, like pot roast and mashed potatoes, or spagetti and meat balls, or Chicken soup and tuna sandwiches...and many other tempting varities...of course they taste just like homemade, but the tree must be taken care of continuously with lots of water, salt and pepper, a bit of meat tenderisor, and a dab of butter every now and again.
Meg Boyd
Head Girl, Ravenclaw Prefect and Maker of Witty Random Statements Since 1986 A.D.

Postby AccioNiffler » Sunday 31 August 2003 3:25:53pm

OOooh, I;d sure like one of those Meg! I bet that all my customers on the Knight bus would love it!
AccioNiffler

Postby gecko » Sunday 31 August 2003 4:23:37pm

Say Meg, could you charm those Dejeuner Plants into plants that grow bottles of Stock? :grin: chicken stock, fish stock, potato stock, etc.!
We could produce so cheap, and everybody'll buy our stock! :razz:

Oh, I could have a normal Dejeuner Plant for in my office at the WSE?
Writing articles for the Daily Prophet, investing Accio's money and buying and selling stock and stocks is hard work! :P
gecko

PreviousNext

Return to Diagon Alley