Theanna's Carazy inventions

Looking for the latest new broomstick? Or maybe a new wand? Do you need to sort out your financial affairs or keep your valuables safe at Gringott's? Find it all here at Diagon Alley - the finest wizarding shopping lane in England.

Moderators: Scarlet Lioness, FawkesthePhoenix

Postby AccioNiffler » Wednesday 27 August 2003 3:55:08am

Theanna, I'd like to commission you to create something for me, I will pay very well, as I am so mysteriously rich, hehe. I need something. (obviously!) It will be a gift for my beloved George. He has recently introduced me into a room full of everything that tastes good and is good entertainment. I need to have something for him that will be just as good as this. It should be something that is a practical joke, yet it has plenty of sentiment behind it. It should make him laugh and smile. It should also make anyone else around him at the time he opens it smile. I'd like it to embarass him, but in a good, playful, fun type of way. I have no idea what it is that I want, so this is why I am asking you to create it! I know that I would like it to be small enough to fit in his pocket, with maybe the possibilities of becomming larger (no larger than 7ft by 3ft). So if you accept my challenging commission, I will pay either in cash, or something else. If you do not want galleons and such, than please, tell me what you would like for payment and I will most likely be able to get it for you! :grin: :grin:

Please reply soon, sincere thanks, Accio
AccioNiffler
Caretaker of all Flying Fluffballs and Stewardess Extraordinaire

Postby choki » Wednesday 27 August 2003 4:34:42pm

After many nights of star-observing, i finally came up with these inventions..
Miniature solar system (fireworks that mimic shooting stars upon the simple incantation - flippendo)
Nebulas' explosion pack (nasty gas bombs that smell horribly and worsen if someone try to remove it)

Theanna, i can sell u the copyright for above items

For actual demonstration and instruction manual, u have to get from me and i will teach u :evil:
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

Postby AccioNiffler » Wednesday 27 August 2003 4:49:35pm

Oh! That solar system sounds graet! I will take 4 please!
AccioNiffler

Postby gecko » Wednesday 27 August 2003 4:56:40pm

theanna wrote:...and naturally if you have an invention, the profit is yours not mine so the Fire Fairies money must be paid to Gecko...thankyou!

Wow thanks!.... on second thought, as I'm quite busy at the WSE (Wizard Stock Exchange) I'm giving you permission to sell my invention(s), and I only want 10% of your revenues in return! :grin: Or better yet, an unlimited supply of Angel Cakes! :razz:
gecko
Supreme Mugwump, Walker of Walls and Receiver of Won's Smooches

Postby choki » Wednesday 27 August 2003 5:37:16pm

no prob, accioniffler...4 eh? here u go...and a demo for u

*hands accioniffler 4 miniature solar systems and set one up for demo*

See, u just have to put this on one hand and a wand on the other and say Flippendo

*the miniature solar system begin to expand until it reaches all corners of the room and the whole store darkens to mimic the 9 planets orbiting*

any second from now...
*shooting stars start appearing and exploding in multi colours*
choki

Postby AccioNiffler » Wednesday 27 August 2003 5:40:14pm

Thanks so much Choki! *looks around with awe* This is great! But I'm a bit confused... I have a tab here, but is that payment only to Theanna, or it that to you and the other inventors as well if I get one of your products? :-?
AccioNiffler

Postby choki » Wednesday 27 August 2003 5:55:39pm

Well, u can simply put on tab with Theanna afterall she is the owner of this shop...i'm selling my inventions to Theanna just like what gecko did
i'm just here to give little demostrations and some instructions in case anyone dunno how to operate on the items
choki

Postby AccioNiffler » Wednesday 27 August 2003 5:57:25pm

Oh, okay then :grin: Thanks! A sickle for your trouble then?? *hands chocki a shiney new sickle*
AccioNiffler

Postby Marcus Baker » Wednesday 27 August 2003 8:37:53pm

Hey! Thoes solar systems! Accio gave one to me :grin: :grin: Thqanks!! :D :) :lol: :razz: 8) :-)
Marcus Baker
Supreme Auror and Vanquisher of Evil

Postby gecko » Wednesday 27 August 2003 9:02:35pm

Theanna, I've got another invention! Cuddly Cupids! :P They can deliver messages of love to anyone you want ! Just attach a piece of parchment (or something else, a singing card perhaps)to one of it's arrows and it'll deliver it swiftly! Maybe you could bundle 'm with the Angel Cakes? So people can have a Cuddly Cupid deliver an Angel Cake!
gecko

Postby Theanna Glinn » Thursday 28 August 2003 11:17:59pm

sounds mightly fine to me Gecko! and your idea sounds pretty good to..the 10% thing... and the mini solar systems! Genius!
Accio..i'm working on something a little different for your commission....involving Dragons and possibly...shaving foam..its not dangerous..i hope but should combine all of your factors.i'll keep working and hopefully get it to you by Sunday..sorry its a bit slow but because of the nessecity of saving auntie maudie from Plutonian Razorbacks the work is a lil slow!
Theanna Glinn
Watcher of the Moon, Owner of the Invention Store and Wolf Animagus (unregistered)

Postby AccioNiffler » Thursday 28 August 2003 11:21:32pm

No worries Theanna! Take your time, anyways, the person I had in mind for giving this too hasnt been around much lately :(
AccioNiffler

Postby Theanna Glinn » Thursday 28 August 2003 11:32:48pm

thats a shame...maybe a present will entice him back then!
Theanna Glinn
Watcher of the Moon, Owner of the Invention Store and Wolf Animagus (unregistered)

Postby choki » Friday 29 August 2003 9:23:52am

I will sell u all my inventions' copyright Theanne...i'm sure u'll do a better job than me :grin:
i've placed an advertisement on the daily prophet and a reporter will be here to interview soon
choki

Postby gecko » Friday 29 August 2003 9:32:06am

And I shall tell all my companions at the WSE to come here for their things! You're going to be rich :razz:!

Okies, Accio, as I'm here for the moment, you wanted to buy 30 Fire Fairies? They are 2 Galleon for 10 fairies, but for you, it's 2 Galleon for the whole lot of 'm! Quite a bargain if I may say so :P !
gecko

PreviousNext

Return to Diagon Alley