Star signs

Meet everyone here in The Great Hall for general discussions. Here you'll find a friendly place to talk about all things under the magnificent magical ceiling...even stuff not connected with Harry Potter!

Moderators: Nightcrawler, DucksRMagical, Broccoli, Run Away!!!, Phoenix in the Ashes

Postby Theanna Glinn » Wednesday 27 August 2003 12:01:49am

Ravenclaw Scorpio here...does that mean i'm secretly brainy or what?
Theanna Glinn
Watcher of the Moon, Owner of the Invention Store and Wolf Animagus (unregistered)

Postby HuffleDuck » Wednesday 27 August 2003 12:26:09am

I read about my sign once a while and it says that Tauraus rules over others for its planet Jupiter shadowing other planets. :P :P hehe reading your horoscope is fun sometimes. I like the chinese horoscope better. :razz:
HuffleDuck
Keeper of the Lake

Postby choki » Wednesday 27 August 2003 5:12:58pm

ooo chinese horoscope...i'm born in the year of the pig...
does that mean i'm lazy? i think so too... :lol: i like sleeping too :razz:
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

Postby Stargazer » Wednesday 27 August 2003 9:45:51pm

Yay! Chinese horoscope! I was born in the year of the Tiger, I likey! :D Dunno what it means tho ... :razz:

* Stargazer * :eekie:
Stargazer
Anazeteo Sophia, Aldebaran of the Hyades

Postby Marcus Baker » Wednesday 27 August 2003 10:02:29pm

My Chinese Horoscope is a rabbit :) hehe
Hop hop hop i go!
Marcus Baker
Supreme Auror and Vanquisher of Evil

Postby HuffleDuck » Wednesday 27 August 2003 11:25:56pm

Stargazer were you born in 1986? If so then you're a Fire Tiger and here is your horoscope.

Tiger people are sympathetic, kind, emotional, and sensitive. At movies, they can cry their eyes out! Despite their kindness, they can be extremely short-tempered. The rage of Tigers is terrible to behold but it also gives them the adrenaline needed for the sublimest of bravery. The Tiger is also a deep thinker and can make the most astonishing intellectual connections, with great mental agility. On the negative side, they tend to be suspicious and a bit self-centered, OK selfish, and indecisive. Above everything, however, the Tiger stands as a supreme emblem of protection over human life, admirable always.
HuffleDuck
Keeper of the Lake

Postby HuffleDuck » Wednesday 27 August 2003 11:31:33pm

Oh i forgot choki. :razz: (Btw they way im also a fire tiger).
Hehe im' gonna play the Fortune Teller for a little now. :lol:
Ok im assuming here that none of us here are older than 25. and all of us is born around 1970 and up. Correct me if im wrong.
Choki Water Pig... 1983???
Pig people are friends for life. Their relationships are very deep, devoted, and rich beyond measure. The Pig people are noble and give and receive lots of hugs. They are gallant and extend old-fashioned chivalries towards people they meet. Pig People are quiet, studious, and thorough. On the other hand, they have a quick temper and sometimes have to pay for their rash impulsiveness. However, no one can overcome their inner strength; they have such tremendous fortitude and jump the goal post very time. The Pig will have an abundance of good fortune and an abundance of years. The Pig will know a life filled with serenity and riches.
HuffleDuck
Keeper of the Lake

Postby HuffleDuck » Wednesday 27 August 2003 11:35:44pm

Oh man, im so sorry Marcus i forgot u too. :P

Fire Rabbit... 1987?????

Rabbit people love to play under the moonlight. Quite fanciful, they respond to the power and beauty of nature and are always being pulled one way and the other to examine what they find. They are the luckiest of all twelve signs! But, it's more a result of "the harder I work, the luckier I get" than taking crazy chances. They are cautious, conservative, bright, and have a good head for business. Supremely pleasant to have around, these affectionate, naturally shy peacemakers seldom ever lose their temper. They sometimes appear to be singing the blues because of a natural but short-lived tendency towards despondency. Rabbits always inspire deep admiration and trust.
HuffleDuck
Keeper of the Lake

Postby Ju-DedoH » Wednesday 27 August 2003 11:47:27pm

I believe i am a rat :razz: 1984
Ju-DedoH
Hufflepuff Prefect, Divination Teacher and Sgt. Pepper

Postby HuffleDuck » Thursday 28 August 2003 12:35:45am

Ju, you're a Wood Rat.

Rat people are so charming and attractive they are always surrounded by friends and admirers. They can also be lone tumbleweeds, seldom making lasting friendships. Known as Perfectionists, they never want to lose face. It takes an understanding friend to get them to "put on the dancing plumes." Rat people have vivid imagination and are known for creating extraordinarily magic moments in time. Not surprisingly, the sensitive Rats have the gift of insight and clairvoyance, so you better watch out what you think around them! Rats enjoy being leaders and pacesetters and usually enjoy extraordinary success in life.
HuffleDuck
Keeper of the Lake

Postby Marcus Baker » Thursday 28 August 2003 12:40:33am

Wow, thats Huffleduck! That fits my characteristics. Hehe, but that, i belong in Hufflepuff!
Marcus Baker
Supreme Auror and Vanquisher of Evil

Postby Devinci » Thursday 28 August 2003 1:17:59am

I'm a Slytherin Scorpio (go S's) OX....darn it...why the heck did I get stuck with ox....it's like, HEY, LETS GIVE THIS CHICK LOW SELF ESTEEM....SHES AN OX....
O_o
Okay, so the self esteem thing ain't that bad, but I'm still an ox....
Devinci
Hugger of Trees and Saver of Whales

Postby choki » Thursday 28 August 2003 8:43:39am

that's right...i'm born 5th Dec 1983
I didn't even know i'm a water pig though i'm a chinese (race)
are u a chinese too, Huffleduck? How come u knew all these?
Btw, it is so true...i sometimes just shoot my mouth off without even thinking...but guess i can make up for that with my cuteness :oops: :lol:
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

Postby Stargazer » Thursday 28 August 2003 9:42:55am

HuffleDuck wrote:Stargazer were you born in 1986? If so then you're a Fire Tiger and here is your horoscope.

Tiger people are sympathetic, kind, emotional, and sensitive. At movies, they can cry their eyes out! Despite their kindness, they can be extremely short-tempered. The rage of Tigers is terrible to behold but it also gives them the adrenaline needed for the sublimest of bravery. The Tiger is also a deep thinker and can make the most astonishing intellectual connections, with great mental agility. On the negative side, they tend to be suspicious and a bit self-centered, OK selfish, and indecisive. Above everything, however, the Tiger stands as a supreme emblem of protection over human life, admirable always.

Wow, thanks for that, Duck! :D I've always wondered what the tiger means ... A fire tiger, that's so cool! :grin: Most of that describes me yes, except for one thing (and that's pretty good! :grin:) that I'm not short-tempered ... I can't even remember the last time I was really angry ... But other than that is all right! Where do you get this stuff Duck? Do you know a good site you could recommend or something?

* Stargazer * :eekie:
Stargazer
Anazeteo Sophia, Aldebaran of the Hyades

Postby Friar Tuck » Thursday 28 August 2003 1:44:22pm

I'm a snake. 05/03/1989, that's me. So what am I like, eh. The suspense is killing me :lol: j/k.
Friar Tuck
Divination Teacher, Keeper of Wisdom and Chaser of the Sun

PreviousNext

Return to The Great Hall