Favourite Character Poll

Who do you like best and who could you definately live without? Will there be romance in the air for any of them and who will end up with who?

Moderators: Mistress Siana, Q.Araignee, Scarlet Lioness

Who is your favourite character?

Harry
6%
Hermione
15%
Ron
5%
Dumbledore
5%
Hagrid
No votes
Sirius
11%
Lupin
4%
Weasley twins
21%
Snape
21%
Other
12%

Total votes : 108

Postby bludy mery » Saturday 28 June 2003 9:40:48am

its quite difficult to deside... but I think Snape rulls ( said it in the past somwhere)
bludy mery
Queen of Darkness and Owner of the Loch Ness Monster

Postby Vivian Borgin » Tuesday 15 July 2003 6:30:09am

I vote for Sirius, world's all-time coolest, baddest escaped con! 8)
Vivian Borgin
Fifth Year Student in Witchcraft and Wizardry

Postby Friar Tuck » Tuesday 15 July 2003 5:53:02pm

I voted for Fred and eorge, because they rock! While they may not be the brightest Weasleys in the bunch, they sure are the funniests!
Friar Tuck
Divination Teacher, Keeper of Wisdom and Chaser of the Sun

Postby Marcus Baker » Friday 25 July 2003 2:41:04pm

the-rabid-chocobo wrote:mwpp are very cool...well...cept wormtail...he's just wrong in every way

yeeaaa!! totally. they should of killed him
i voted for sirus...hes cool.

and why did so many ppl vote for snape??? i think hes really brutal.
Marcus Baker
Supreme Auror and Vanquisher of Evil

Postby Devinci » Saturday 26 July 2003 2:28:28am

WHY is there NO choice for Filch?!?! Come on people, get with the times...

:evil: :evil: :evil:
Devinci
Hugger of Trees and Saver of Whales

Postby Lizzy Bennet » Saturday 26 July 2003 2:48:17am

Devinci wrote:WHY is there NO choice for Filch?!?! Come on people, get with the times...

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Marcus, in response to what you said, I assume people voted for Snape because they like his character...everyone has their favourites. :) Personal taste is just that...personal! :grin: You have to be careful with the written word...the first time I read your post you almost seemed to be attacking those who like Snape...I'm sure that's not what you intended :)...or, at least, I hope not! :eek:

Devinci, I believe there's an 'other' option simply because like many of the polls I did, the person creating the poll most likely didn't want to list out every character in the book. I wouldn't want to! :D Perhaps I'm misinterpreting your words, but you seem a bit angry :o ...frustration in not seeing your favourite character on the poll I understand, borderline rudeness about it, particularly when there is an 'other' option for the very purpose of a catch-all category (for all characters left out), I do not. :-? Let's keep it friendly here :)...and please do tell us why you like Filch...he's an interesting character, and I'd be interested to hear why exactly he is your favourite. :)

~ Lizzy :angel:
Lizzy Bennet
Angel of Music and Giver of Hugs

Postby Devinci » Saturday 26 July 2003 8:34:39pm

It was really more sarcasm then anything...*laughs at self wit* But, Filch is quite the extrodinary gentlmen (he's in the league you know :roll:) He is my little brothers favorite character (he wants to be just like him when he gets old and balding...or so he says)

But really, it was sarcasm. Lupin is my favorite.

And you were more than right...Filch would go under "OTHER" I was just playin momentary blockhead, you know.

8-) 8-) 8-)
Devinci

Postby Lizzy Bennet » Saturday 26 July 2003 8:54:25pm

Devinci wrote:It was really more sarcasm then anything...*laughs at self wit* But, Filch is quite the extrodinary gentlmen (he's in the league you know :roll:) He is my little brothers favorite character (he wants to be just like him when he gets old and balding...or so he says)

But really, it was sarcasm. Lupin is my favorite.

And you were more than right...Filch would go under "OTHER" I was just playin momentary blockhead, you know.

8-) 8-) 8-)

Gotta love how easy words are to interpret on a screen without tonalities and facial expressions. :razz: And yes, that's my turn at sarcasm! :lol: hehehe

Seriously, you're no blockhead...thank you for clearing up the confusion. :) Lupin is my favourite, too, so we share that in common, Devinci! :grin: Why do you like Lupin so much? :D

~ Lizzy :angel:

P.S.--To everyone, just as a friendly reminder, remember that this is NOT a 'book 5' thread, so we can't use any references to book 5 when talking about our favourite characters. :)
Lizzy Bennet
Angel of Music and Giver of Hugs

Postby HuffleDuck » Sunday 27 July 2003 7:23:38am

Hermione and the whole Weasley family, including harry... Ok OK all the protagonist in the book :razz: I liked all of them.. it's really hard to choose
HuffleDuck
Keeper of the Lake

Postby Devinci » Monday 28 July 2003 3:38:00am

Lizzy Bennet wrote:[Seriously, you're no blockhead...thank you for clearing up the confusion. :) Lupin is my favourite, too, so we share that in common, Devinci! :grin: Why do you like Lupin so much? :D

I happen to like him because, well...he's an all around nice person. I mean, he means well in everything he does...and he does all of those things extremley well....WHILE being a werewolf *Spooky* I mean, you've got the nice kind hearted giver mixed with the ravenous bloodthristy monster...what else could you ever possibly need???

:o :o :o
Devinci

Postby Gandalf » Tuesday 30 September 2003 10:18:51pm

Ginnie! =)
Gandalf
First Year Student in Witchcraft and Wizardry

Postby Jotomicron » Wednesday 1 October 2003 1:43:41pm

I like McGonagall! She's just a great person, fair and most of all wise. She seems to know almost as much as Dumbledore (I said almost, ok?)
Jotomicron
Producer of Happiness and Mysterious Metamorphmagus

Postby Mint » Wednesday 1 October 2003 7:21:52pm

:eek: How can this poll be acurate?! Harry is not the most fav. character?

lol, I think when people are answering the poll they are thinking of characters other then Harry. ;)
Mint
Slytherin Prefect, Hogwarts Librarian and Milady of the Night

Location: Chasing evil duck commander Choki >:( on a chocobo!!!

Postby Jotomicron » Wednesday 1 October 2003 7:24:22pm

I also thought that when I saw the results. It's just, no one's gonna say "Harry's my fav"! Besides the fact that it can be untrue, people will generally vote for another character cause Harry's the main character...

That's how and what I think!
Jotomicron
Producer of Happiness and Mysterious Metamorphmagus

Postby Mint » Wednesday 1 October 2003 7:43:42pm

Yes, totally agree with you!!

If Harry wouldn't be a person's favorite - than it would be really hard to read books. Because other characters come and go, but we are constantly reading and learning about Harry.
Mint
Slytherin Prefect, Hogwarts Librarian and Milady of the Night

Location: Chasing evil duck commander Choki >:( on a chocobo!!!

PreviousNext

Return to Characters