Voldmorts Ghost

A place to discuss your Harry Potter theories. Are there hidden secrets and conspiracies? What will happen in future plots? The truth may be in here!

Moderators: Nightcrawler, Scarlet Lioness, FawkesthePhoenix, Lone_Buck, paintballdecoy

Voldemort's Boggart

Postby highsorcerer » Sunday 13 July 2003 2:04:27am

I would have assumed Voldemort's boggard would assume the face of death, or that of his destoryed form (after his first attempt to kill Harry 14 years ago, OotP time).
highsorcerer
Department of Mysteries Unspeakable and Registered Animagus (Parrot)

Postby June » Sunday 13 July 2003 7:21:16am

That's what thought too... that Voldemort's boggart would be death itslelf... after all, he feels that there is nothing worse than death (as he told Dumbledore in the great battle at the MoM) and went to much trouble to make sure he won't die...
June
Lady in White

Postby Holly Golightly » Sunday 13 July 2003 7:35:48am

HAHAHA! How about seeing himself as a muggle like Vernon Dudley!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

:lol:
Holly Golightly
Ravenclaw Chaser, Keeper of the Keys and Dancer of the Dances

Voldemort's Boggart

Postby highsorcerer » Monday 14 July 2003 2:03:36am

Actually, I think we all overlooked a few bets on Voldemort's boggart. I mean, how many times has JKR told us that the only person Lord Voldemort ever feared was Albus Dumbledore? It was a chapter name in OotP for crying out loud. So it's possible his boggart would become Dumbledore, and perhaps later, Harry Potter.
highsorcerer
Department of Mysteries Unspeakable and Registered Animagus (Parrot)

Re: Voldemort's Boggart

Postby Gwared » Monday 14 July 2003 1:32:22pm

highsorcerer wrote:Actually, I think we all overlooked a few bets on Voldemort's boggart. I mean, how many times has JKR told us that the only person Lord Voldemort ever feared was Albus Dumbledore? It was a chapter name in OotP for crying out loud. So it's possible his boggart would become Dumbledore, and perhaps later, Harry Potter.

Not being nit-picky or anything to you highsorcerer but that's what I said on the previous page, and it was quickly discounted!
Gwared
Gryffindor Prefect, Landlord of the Three Broomsticks and Common Welsh Green Dragon Keeper

Postby Meg Boyd » Wednesday 16 July 2003 6:08:00pm

Many people are afraid of death because they have nothing afterwards and are afraid to be forgotten. Maybe something worse than death is to have all you ever worked for and all your "marks" be erased forever...gone from everyone's memory. Even though LV was just a floating mist after the confrontation with Baby Harry, LV was never gone. He lived in the memories of every witch and wizard and even some muggles until the day of his return. He never really left. Maybe the worse than death this is to be forgotten. If LV is forgotten, then all of his evil is forgotten and all the SCARS are gone. Aslong as Harry has his scar he will no matter what remember the evil one who slaughtered his parents and many others. Once LV is forgotten the world can go back to their normal lives, the evil he spread is forgotten inexchange for the love and happiness that the Order stands for...hmm...just a thought...
Meg Boyd
Head Girl, Ravenclaw Prefect and Maker of Witty Random Statements Since 1986 A.D.

Previous

Return to Theories