Romance

A place to discuss your Harry Potter theories. Are there hidden secrets and conspiracies? What will happen in future plots? The truth may be in here!

Moderators: Nightcrawler, Scarlet Lioness, FawkesthePhoenix, Lone_Buck, paintballdecoy

Postby Gypsy » Saturday 12 July 2003 6:08:52pm

I think the reason that the H/G and R/H relationships won't be plain sailing will be because of Luna. In OotP there were hints of relationships between Luna and Harry (they seemed to have alot in common at the end) and Luna and Ron (Luna payed alot of attention to Ron on the train on the way to school). I think Ron and Luna is more likely, and it will get in the way of the R/H relationship, and annoy Hermione because Luna keeps correcting her alot of the time.
Gypsy
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Gwared » Saturday 12 July 2003 9:22:40pm

I'm imagining a situation where Ron and Luna get together and Krum and Hermionie are already together and this is the catalyst for the eventual formation of a Hermione and Ron relationship....Hmm?
Gwared
Gryffindor Prefect, Landlord of the Three Broomsticks and Common Welsh Green Dragon Keeper

Postby Hermione Weasley » Sunday 13 July 2003 12:40:22am

Ok I may agree thaif the r/h thing were to happen(i mean look at my name) i also believe something like realationships were to happen withdifferent people around the same time but i really don't think r/l are going to get together i can see h/k but r/l i mean ron calls her loony luna i mean seriously and he didn't seem interested in her at all near the end and my guess that if luna were interested it was only because of what happened and i don't think that she will acton it or anything.
Hermione Weasley
Gryffindor Prefect, Healer at St Mungo's and Keeper of Songs

Postby powerpetal » Monday 14 July 2003 3:23:27pm

Gwared, i reckon your right about the catalyst, it's going to be the only way that either of them, well ron at least, actually realises that they're practically a married couple! :grin:
powerpetal
Squib

Postby Gwared » Monday 14 July 2003 3:34:56pm

powerpetal wrote:Gwared, i reckon your right about the catalyst, it's going to be the only way that either of them, well ron at least, actually realises that they're practically a married couple! :grin:

OMG, I'm getting freaked now! That's four theories people have agreed with me on...help, I can't post anymore unless you disagree with me! :lol:
Gwared
Gryffindor Prefect, Landlord of the Three Broomsticks and Common Welsh Green Dragon Keeper

Postby Gypsy » Monday 14 July 2003 7:14:36pm

Ok then Gwared, I disagree with you. Because (desperately attempts to think of a reason) umm, oh yeah becuse Hermione really doesnt seem that interested in Krum, as she refers to him simply as a penpal and nothing else. And also we have absolutely no idea where in the world he is, seing as he has left school, so it'd be hard for hermione and him to get togther. I suppose he could come to teach or something though. You can post again now Gwared.
Gypsy
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Gwared » Monday 14 July 2003 7:51:18pm

Gypsy wrote:Ok then Gwared, I disagree with you. Because (desperately attempts to think of a reason) umm, oh yeah becuse Hermione really doesnt seem that interested in Krum, as she refers to him simply as a penpal and nothing else. And also we have absolutely no idea where in the world he is, seing as he has left school, so it'd be hard for hermione and him to get togther. I suppose he could come to teach or something though. You can post again now Gwared.

But Krum is of the age whereby he can apparate now, so getting together wouldn't be that hard. She could also be refering to him as a mere pen-pal to spare Ron's wrath...especially after how Krum acted towards Harry at the end of GoF! We know he has feelings for Hermione.

You'll have to try harder than that!
Gwared

Postby Hermione Weasley » Monday 14 July 2003 9:26:47pm

the only time when krum could apparate assuming he passed the test would be during the summer b/c you can't apparate or disapparate on hogwarts grounds or did you forget tht piece of info???
Hermione Weasley

Postby Gwared » Tuesday 15 July 2003 12:58:45pm

Hermione Weasley wrote:the only time when krum could apparate assuming he passed the test would be during the summer b/c you can't apparate or disapparate on hogwarts grounds or did you forget tht piece of info???

THat sound familiar, did I read that somewhere??...He could apparate into Hogsmeade? Or near the school...or maybe he has a pet pheonix or a house elf?
Gwared

Postby littlemissy » Tuesday 15 July 2003 3:47:31pm

Yes, maybe one day you'll read Hogwarts: a History, Gwared... ;)
littlemissy
Second Year

Postby Gwared » Tuesday 15 July 2003 5:55:18pm

littlemissy wrote:Yes, maybe one day you'll read Hogwarts: a History, Gwared... ;)

:lol:
Gwared

Postby Hermione Weasley » Tuesday 15 July 2003 8:48:19pm

Gwared wrote:THat sound familiar, did I read that somewhere??...He could apparate into Hogsmeade? Or near the school...or maybe he has a pet pheonix or a house elf?

How would a house elf allow Krum to get t hogwarts????
Hermione Weasley

Postby Gwared » Tuesday 15 July 2003 9:36:51pm

Hermione Weasley wrote:
Gwared wrote:THat sound familiar, did I read that somewhere??...He could apparate into Hogsmeade? Or near the school...or maybe he has a pet pheonix or a house elf?

How would a house elf allow Krum to get t hogwarts????

House-elves have the ability to transport instantly around Hogwarts in a method not unlike apparation. Taking the liberty of assuming a similar situation to Fawkes, Krum could grab a house-elf and be transported inside Hogwarts.
Gwared

Postby Aule » Thursday 31 July 2003 6:41:18pm

i'll cast my vote for harry and hermione. that sounds like a fun little pairing
Aule
First Year Student in Witchcraft and Wizardry

Postby Hermione Weasley » Thursday 31 July 2003 7:08:34pm

you sound just like one of my best-friends but i really don't think that one will happen first of all the way i know this is harry and hermione act just like me and one of my guys friends at school they act like they may be interested but at the same time they don't want to ruin a friendship over it, but the only time you could think that they even kind of like each other is the first book but i don't think any of the other books have any indication that they like each other in the sense of bf and gf.
Hermione Weasley

PreviousNext

Return to Theories