Umbridge VS Hagrid

Which one is your favorite so far. Are they getting even better as the characters develop over time?

Moderators: Nightcrawler, Mint, Simatra, Asphodel, Athena Appleton

Postby fra-sirius » Thursday 10 July 2003 9:10:42am

Gwared wrote:
12321 wrote:in rereading, i think it was just people from the MoM, not aurors, aurors would have done alot more damage, and wouldn't have attacked mcgonagall, i bet they worked for fudge and umbridge, maybe percy was one of them

Dawlish is definately an auror as DD thretens him in one scene stating along the lines of:

"now come Dawlish, I'm sure your a very good auror, in fact I seem to remember you got outstandings in all of your NEWT's but if you come any closer I will have to hurt you..."

The others there's no way to know.

maybe jkr will explain in the next books ... :???:
fra-sirius
Fourth Year

Postby Ju-DedoH » Thursday 10 July 2003 6:33:02pm

i think that aurors if that's what they were, would have just meant to stop mcG and not hurt her so even if they could have, would they have ? she's not a death eater (McG) i mean ...
Ju-DedoH
Hufflepuff Prefect, Divination Teacher and Sgt. Pepper

Postby gecko » Thursday 10 July 2003 7:30:43pm

Maybe, they couldn't see it was McGonagall, it was dark or in the middle of the night if I remember correctly. They, whoever they are just followed the orders from Umbridge.
I don't think it were Death Eaters, because they would risk a lot by coming to Hogwarts.
gecko
Supreme Mugwump, Walker of Walls and Receiver of Won's Smooches

Previous

Return to The Books