What does everyone look like?

Meet everyone here in The Great Hall for general discussions. Here you'll find a friendly place to talk about all things under the magnificent magical ceiling...even stuff not connected with Harry Potter!

Moderators: Nightcrawler, DucksRMagical, Broccoli, Run Away!!!, Phoenix in the Ashes

Postby azn wizard » Thursday 15 May 2003 6:35:42am

cool, speaking of hair jobs...i have to shave on thursday...that includes my face, my head, my legs, my arms, and basically everywhere besides armpits!!! arg!! :x ...okie...i dun think u needed ot know that but anywayz and dun want this to turn to the ranting thread :grin:
azn wizard
Keeper Of The Moons

Postby Neo » Thursday 15 May 2003 7:44:47am

Too much information azn.

Hooly I refered to the career; but probable I would have asked the year after that, so by now I know :D
Neo
Gryffindor Chaser and The Chosen One

Postby Scellanis » Thursday 15 May 2003 2:26:03pm

dare i ask why...you a swimmer or something.....but then...why dont you need to shave the armpits....odd
Scellanis
Hufflepuff Prefect

Location: Pretending to be a sea slug with 'go faster' stripes...

Postby azn wizard » Friday 16 May 2003 5:10:14am

Sonkem wrote:dare i ask why...you a swimmer or something.....but then...why dont you need to shave the armpits....odd

yep...one of the downpoints in choosing swimming as a sport...
azn wizard
Keeper Of The Moons

Postby Scellanis » Friday 16 May 2003 11:47:21am

lovely....how fun....im so glad i cant swim....

i choose sinking as a sport....no actually....i hate water, youll never catch me near a swimming pool and hardly ever in the sea because i cant stand putting my head under the water but being a natural sinker thats what happens if i go in water.....and i did try to learn...my dad is even a qualified swimming instructor but i still sink just like my mum....
Scellanis
Hufflepuff Prefect

Postby Holly Golightly » Friday 16 May 2003 1:52:35pm

sorry there Neo... it will lead me to a job as a statistician (sp)... baiscally a number crucher! Sorta boring, but lots of jobs, as no one wants to do it *I wonder why!* and good pay! And also, I think with a math degree, it's either that, or high school teaching...and I would be really bad at that!!! :grin:

So your a swimmer hey azn! I used to swim alot in primary school, but then gave it up in early high school. But thanks to it, I've still got fairly big arms and legs for a girl... *and unfortunately I was blessed with quite broad shoulders? :-? * They mainly went to flab when I stopped, but I'm correcting that now! :D All the training got too serious for me, so I pulled out... no one was there to have fun anymore... :(
Holly Golightly
Ravenclaw Chaser, Keeper of the Keys and Dancer of the Dances

Postby Neo » Saturday 17 May 2003 7:47:16am

Come Sonk, you just don't like water, if you did you would surely learn to swim quite good.

You weren't serious about the teacher, were you Holly?
Neo

Postby azn wizard » Saturday 17 May 2003 7:50:45am

Actually, to tell u the truth...i hated the water when i wuz small...i think i got forced to swim by my parents and so eventually i got to appreciate it....so therefore...
to holly...broad shoulder arn't bad...very sexy :grin:
azn wizard
Keeper Of The Moons

Postby Scellanis » Saturday 17 May 2003 11:40:03am

no, i went for swimming lessons in early primary school...then swimming lessons in primary 6 and 7 cos we go on adventure holiday and you need to be able to swim to canoe.....

the only time i can swim without arm bands/float is for a few minutes in the sea but i still sink gradually so after a while i have to quit otherwise i end up snorkling without the equipment...i know how to swim, i know how its meant to work, i do it in the water and i just sink....

there is no way i would ever be able to do that floating on my back thing but i should be able to float on my tummy but i just cant....my mum does the same and my little sister is about the same as me...

and i dont like the water because i cant swim....and i always end up sinking and i dont like that bit....
Scellanis
Hufflepuff Prefect

Postby azn wizard » Sunday 18 May 2003 3:51:17am

haha...at least u had the choice...i wuz literally forced to stay in the water!!!
azn wizard
Keeper Of The Moons

Postby Holly Golightly » Sunday 18 May 2003 7:18:37am

Neo wrote:You weren't serious about the teacher, were you Holly?

About me teaching, hell yes, I would suck at it! I think that if I had to teach me when I was at high schoo, I would have killed me!!!

azn widard wrote:to holly...broad shoulder arn't bad...very sexy

Hrmm, I think it's like the tall thing azn... guys dont' find it too sexy if your shoulders are broader than theirs!!! :lol:
Holly Golightly

Postby Scellanis » Sunday 18 May 2003 10:00:29am

azn wizard wrote:haha...at least u had the choice...i wuz literally forced to stay in the water!!!

choice?? what choice...the swimming lessons at the end of primary school are compulsary...dont get a choice....have to learn to swim.....still failed to teach me though didnt they.....
Scellanis
Hufflepuff Prefect

Postby Holly Golightly » Sunday 18 May 2003 1:37:43pm

hehehe!

Oh wells, it's way too hot up here not to swim! We always had a pool, but got an inground put in when I was about 7... I totally lived in that thing for about the next 5 yrs!!! :grin:

After that, the fun sorta wore of, so I only lived in the pool all summer!!!

:lol:
Holly Golightly

Postby Neo » Monday 19 May 2003 6:10:58pm

That sounds great Holly; I would like that, I like water.

Sonk it seems it is a genetic problem :razz: (it's a joke, but could be true, wonder if that kind of things are genetic?)
Neo

Postby azn wizard » Tuesday 20 May 2003 5:58:13am

Holly Golightly wrote: Hrmm, I think it's like the tall thing azn... guys dont' find it too sexy if your shoulders are broader than theirs!!! :lol:

haha...perhaps u should find guyz who swim...they must have broad shoulders too :lol: j/k...
azn wizard
Keeper Of The Moons

PreviousNext

Return to The Great Hall