Has anyone ever had a Harry Potter dream?

Meet everyone here in The Great Hall for general discussions. Here you'll find a friendly place to talk about all things under the magnificent magical ceiling...even stuff not connected with Harry Potter!

Moderators: Nightcrawler, DucksRMagical, Broccoli, Run Away!!!, Phoenix in the Ashes

Has anyone ever had a Harry Potter dream?

Postby kp-peanut » Thursday 10 August 2006 5:25:30pm

Like the title says, has anyone ever had a Harry Potter dream...spill the beans :grin: i dont think i have......but i did have one where i was in tesco's and harry potter's face was on the cover of HP Baked Beans :D lol i duno what that was about.......
kp-peanut
Fifth Year Student in Witchcraft and Wizardry

Postby dark wizard » Thursday 10 August 2006 9:42:57pm

i had a very naughty dream of myself and severus, it was....interesting :grin:
dark wizard
Third Year Student in Witchcraft and Wizardry

Postby choki » Friday 11 August 2006 5:29:48am

i dun recall any harry potter dreams... but me holding a wand (minus the HPverse characters)... maybe that happened before
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

Postby Scellanis » Friday 11 August 2006 1:45:04pm

I had a weird one a long time ago that also had hobbits in it aswell...
Scellanis
Hufflepuff Prefect

Location: Pretending to be a sea slug with 'go faster' stripes...

Postby Broccoli » Friday 11 August 2006 2:31:22pm

I had a couple of them and I am usually Harry in those dreams, although I'm a girl. Snape was there too. And sometimes I'm Harry, but everything else is a completely different story.
Broccoli
Slytherin Prefect, Healer at St Mungo's and Slytherin Chaser

Postby kp-peanut » Saturday 12 August 2006 4:50:34pm

:eek: so you have a s*x change over night?!
kp-peanut

Postby Broccoli » Monday 14 August 2006 8:22:02am

Yes I do! :grin: I even kiss girls sometimes when I am Harry!
Broccoli
Slytherin Prefect, Healer at St Mungo's and Slytherin Chaser

Postby kp-peanut » Monday 14 August 2006 2:11:39pm

Hehe You must like having them then Broccoli :lol: jokes
kp-peanut

Postby kp-peanut » Monday 14 August 2006 2:28:12pm

sorry, ive just realised you're a girl :-? :oops: woopsie! :razz:
kp-peanut

Postby Cougie » Tuesday 15 August 2006 1:13:51pm

I was listenening to the OotP audio book last night till very late.

I don't remebered what I dreamed but I woke up in the middle of the night very sweaty.
Cougie
Fully Qualified Wizard

Location: Australia Awards: Witch Weekly’s most charming smile

Postby SunsetG|rl » Tuesday 15 August 2006 5:30:37pm

I only remember a nightmare with Voldemort and a few other scary stuff for me... But a dream don't think I ever had... And I do so very often forget my dreams.
SunsetG|rl
Moon Bunny Chaser

Postby Simatra » Tuesday 24 October 2006 8:13:01pm

I've had a couple of dreams with harry in them. It also had Violet, Kluse, Sunny, Olaf From Seris of Unfortune events. Alanna of Trebond from Song of the Lioness Seris. Characters from my own book I'm making, which are: Simatra ( Hence my name), Sassy, Marie, and Spotty an Irish lepord. And I couldn't remember if I was Myself or Hermine.... We're so much alike! :cool:

[edited by Broccoli to correct the mistakes that had originally been corrected in separate posts]
Simatra
Gryffindor Prefect and Mistress of Magic, Order, and Books

Postby danemma_4ever » Friday 8 December 2006 7:06:14am

I remember having a dream that i was actually in a complicated love triangle with harry potter & oliver wood.
danemma_4ever
Second Year

Postby GodrictheGriffon » Thursday 28 December 2006 3:28:00pm

Yum :grin: Harry Potter Baked beans. Actually I hate baked beans. But if it had Harry's face on it, then I'd be more than willing to try it. Yes I' ve had quite a few HP dreams. Usally the same to ones. I'm going to school and then I recive my letter. And suddenly my school is a wizarding school but it's not Hogwarts! In fact It's just the same as it was before only I know that it was a wizad's school. Then I think that I go on tuo save the sorcerers stone. But I know that I fight the basilisk in a toilet that is actually in my school. The whole bathroom is COVERED in blood. I was sort of afraid to go in there the next day. Then I in the Prisoner of Azkaban and we all escaped on a school bus from a school I don't even go to in my dream or out. Everybody was there: Harry Ron Hermione Ginny Neville Fred George Lee Seamus Dean Lavender Parvati Sirius Lupin Snape Wormtail Dumbledore(yes even him)Collin and even Dennis even though he really wouldn't have been at Hogwarts yet. But we weren't there. Cornelius Fudge was chasing us and we couldn't figure out why. We thought it was because of the dementor who was withus so we took out my Jack Knife and cut a whole in the windshield antried to shove him out of it but it didn't work. That's where I usually wake up. I'm an addition to all of the people in the book. These are reoccuring dreams and I have a dream of one book per night whenever I have them. I haven't finished the series in my dreams yet but I hope do someday. In the first one my brother was with me when I got my letter and he got one too but then he disapeared right after that. I have never told these dreams to anyone before this. Not even my little sister who loves fantasy too. P.S. This took me FOREVER to type up. I have got to get a seceratary :D
GodrictheGriffon
Unspeakable and Princess of Polar Bears

Location: Beside the veil, waiting for Sirius.... And Midnight! I wonder how long your location can be?....

Return to The Great Hall