Ravenclaw Team Lineup

Discuss the sport of the wizarding world here, try out for house teams and prepare for the Quidditch World Cup!

Moderator: Phoenix in the Ashes

Postby Holly Golightly » Friday 1 August 2003 7:29:37am

Okies, so, this is what I have been up to... :double jump:

Ravenclaw Quidditch Team 8)
Beaters – Quicksilver (14 Mar 2003) and Wedge (11 June 2003)
Chasers – Padfoot (24 May 2003) , GoldenSnitch (23 June 2003) and Holly Golightley (this one!)
Keeper - the-rabid-chocobo (24 July 2003) (getting eye surgery done (poor chocobo :( ) )
Seeker – TheDragonMaster (26 July 2003) (presently in Chicago I think, but he did say that he's be away)

Ravenclaw Quiddich Ream applications! :circling:
Barry asked for any position before these, but cannot find where! (sorry Baz) (1 Aug 2003)
Lizzie asked for a place on the team on 9th June, no specified position (1 Aug 2003)
Jay applies for anything, pref reserve Seeker 25th June, (29 June 2003)
Rebecca Spinnet for anything 26th June (9 July 2003)
_penguin _ asked for reserve seeker 27th June( 7 July 2003)
Friar Tuck reserve chaser 7th July (1 Aug 2003)
Marcus Baker, anything, pref chaser or beater 17th July (1 Aug 2003)
Hoopsmaster88 any position 18th July (1 Aug 2003)
Gecko any position 31st July (31 July 2003)

:) Now, there are a couple of things to remember here... These are just what I have figured out! Nothing below is final till Paul says so! (and Gwared tells that he isnt' changing the Quiddich positions till it's up and running I think! )

Now, the under-lined dates are the last posts made by these people! They might be a day out for some people's since I am in Australia, and the sya changes over earlier here than in other places, but still! :grin:

Working on the 1mth with no reason and your out, and first in to ask gets a place, here is what I think that the team would be... note, would be, not is... :D

Beaters :
Chasers: Holly Golightly
Keeper : the-rabid-chocobo
Seeker: TheDragonMaster

So, according to that, there are 4 positions up for grabs...
And they would go to...
Barry, Lizzie, Repecca Spinnet and _penguin_
I dont' know if Rebecca and _penguin_ said anything about going away, or when they woudl be back, and if there are no posts from them in a week, technically their positions should go to Friar Tuck and Marcus Baker. The positions that they get would obv be given in pref to who asked first, so Barry first, the Lizzie, Friar Tuck and Marucs which one is left! ;)

Anyways, as mentioned, this is just my speculating! Nothing is final till Paul says so!!! I dont' want to be a nag about that, it's just that I dont' want anyone jumping to the conclusion that anything has changed jsut because I did this! :D

Thanks people!
Holly ;)

PS, I'm gonig to post this in the other topic where everyone was asking about it too... I know that it's a really long post, and only useful to Ravenclaws, but I jsut figure that it would be easier to post it twice, so that everyone who wants to know definately finds it!!! And if you want it gotten rid of, one of the mods can always delete the second one anyways!!! Holly ;)
Holly Golightly
Ravenclaw Chaser, Keeper of the Keys and Dancer of the Dances

Postby Friar Tuck » Friday 1 August 2003 4:04:34pm

Hey, I knew you were up to something. But anyways, as mod of the Quidditch forum, I'm gonna delete the post in teams, because this is probably of good use to Ravenclaw and Paul. :-)
Friar Tuck
Divination Teacher, Keeper of Wisdom and Chaser of the Sun

Postby Marcus Baker » Friday 1 August 2003 5:55:18pm

Yay! Im on the list..all i can do is wait. Thanks Holly for the info! :D
Marcus Baker
Supreme Auror and Vanquisher of Evil

Postby Asphodel » Monday 7 November 2005 3:54:55am

I didn't read the whole thread, but if you have any quidditch positions left, I'd love to take them!
Asphodel
Head of the Department of Mysteries

Previous

Return to Quidditch Forum