Little Hints

Which one is your favorite so far. Are they getting even better as the characters develop over time?

Moderators: Nightcrawler, Mint, Simatra, Asphodel, Athena Appleton

DD AND THE POTION

Postby guesswhat » Wednesday 27 July 2005 5:08:06am

It is hard to believe that DD planed his own death, He asked HP to find about the horcruxse, even he suspect the locket, and fand its hiding place,he did not know its whereabout. otherwise He would not have to drink the potion, why would he die for nothing, But after he drink the potion, He must felt something and ordered himself to be killed by Snape, not to die but to distroy something that realy importent, in terms a part of LV, His death must be an accomplishment, That was what he and Harry was always doing, to find and distroy the Horcruxses.
guesswhat
Squib

Postby Snow_Crystal » Wednesday 27 July 2005 4:53:19pm

When I first read the book, I wondered if Snape and DD had used Polyjuice Potion to swap places and that it was actually Snape who had taken DD to the cave. But then when I read the portrait appeared in his office and the phoenix lament blarty blah I put that out of my mind.

By the way there are some interesting concepts on http://www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com
Snow_Crystal
Supreme Chancellor of the Gryffindor Messenger Service and Head of the Hogwarts Owlery

Previous

Return to The Books