Book 7: Unfinished Business & Explanations You Would Want Revealed .. JKR Please take note

Which one is your favorite so far. Are they getting even better as the characters develop over time?

Moderators: Nightcrawler, Mint, Simatra, Asphodel, Athena Appleton

Postby crystallised_pineapple » Wednesday 20 July 2005 7:34:03pm

krum is probably playing quidditch somewhere lol....

yeah i want to know whats goning to happen to the order who the new leader will be if they can carry on at all without DD....
crystallised_pineapple
Queen of The Pixies

Location: three broomsticks :D surrounded by empty butterbeer bottles...he he

Postby Snow_Crystal » Wednesday 20 July 2005 8:41:58pm

I don't think it will be the Order anymore. The Order of the Phoenix doesn't work if the Phoenix isn't home. how about this for a laugh - the only animals they now have to choose from if they decide to keep with the Order name are:

Order of the Owl
Order of the Cat
Order of the Wolf

hmm don't think any of them really work...hence the reason for thinking it might be a completely new alliance of some sort.

I can't wait to see Krum in the new GOF film I think the actor they've chosen to play him is quite alluring... hence the reason for wanting to see him back in the 7th!!!

Hermione was still writing to him in OOTP and I reckon if they create a new alliance they are going to have to step up the recruiting campaign potentially with foreign wizards etc..
Snow_Crystal
Supreme Chancellor of the Gryffindor Messenger Service and Head of the Hogwarts Owlery

Postby Fweegal » Thursday 21 July 2005 9:09:07am

Good point, maybe "Vicky" will make a return.

The Order of the Pygmy Puff would be interesting.
Fweegal
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Scarlet Lioness » Thursday 21 July 2005 9:22:12am

Yeah that would be a laugh...Order of the Pygmy Puff...hehe!!

I want to see Phelgm and Bill have their wedding...
Scarlet Lioness
Keeper of the Claws, Co-Owner of the Juice Bar and Prefect of Gryffindor

Postby Fweegal » Thursday 21 July 2005 9:38:08am

God knows what will happen at it.
I hope JKR uses it as a last bit of peace for Harry, rather than have someone try to destroy it.
Fweegal
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Stumpy » Thursday 21 July 2005 9:43:32am

nice to see everyone together for a happy reason!
Stumpy
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Fweegal » Thursday 21 July 2005 9:44:38am

So long as it stays happy..
We are dealing with the most bloodthirsty children's author since Roald Dahl!
Fweegal
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Stumpy » Thursday 21 July 2005 11:56:10am

i think old George was a wizard in the making with his medicine :???: maybe a potion wiz kid in the making
Stumpy
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby horcrux hunter911 » Friday 22 July 2005 6:14:57pm

Ginny Potter wrote:I have several questions, many of which I'm likely to forget on this first post. So, I'll start with a few:

1) What did Dumbledore mean when he said that Dudley had been abused by the Dursleys, too? I found that interesting...to my recollection, we've seen nothing but Dudley being extremely spoiled, which isn't good for him, but I wouldn't class it at all in the same category as what they have done to Harry over the years...

2) Are we going to learn any more about the veil and/or the Department of Mysteries?

3) What is the big deal with Lily Potter that is so huge? Is she related to Snape somehow? Did she have a secret power? And semi-related, what did the Potters do for a living?

4) What is Snape's patronus and boggart and what does it reveal about him?

5) Why did Sirius have to die other than to mature Harry?

I have tons more, but I can't think of them. I seem to remember reading about the kinds of things we'd learn in book 6, though some of them were never covered...like the whereabouts of Sirius's motorbike. I like this thread! :D
what if snapes patronus is Harry's dad
horcrux hunter911
Second Year

Postby Dave » Friday 22 July 2005 9:39:17pm

I don't think so. I was under the impression patronuses are always animals and Harry's is Prongs so i don't think she's use him twice. Also I just can't see James being Snape's "protector" if you like.
Dave
Muggle

Postby Kyoujin » Friday 22 July 2005 11:23:44pm

you know what the newest book was so good i have been reading it many times lol who thinks the newest book is worth reading more than 4 times? caus i do
Kyoujin
Muggle

Postby Kyoujin » Friday 22 July 2005 11:31:03pm

horcrux hunter911 wrote:
Ginny Potter wrote:I have several questions, many of which I'm likely to forget on this first post. So, I'll start with a few:

1) What did Dumbledore mean when he said that Dudley had been abused by the Dursleys, too? I found that interesting...to my recollection, we've seen nothing but Dudley being extremely spoiled, which isn't good for him, but I wouldn't class it at all in the same category as what they have done to Harry over the years...

2) Are we going to learn any more about the veil and/or the Department of Mysteries?

3) What is the big deal with Lily Potter that is so huge? Is she related to Snape somehow? Did she have a secret power? And semi-related, what did the Potters do for a living?

4) What is Snape's patronus and boggart and what does it reveal about him?

5) Why did Sirius have to die other than to mature Harry?

I have tons more, but I can't think of them. I seem to remember reading about the kinds of things we'd learn in book 6, though some of them were never covered...like the whereabouts of Sirius's motorbike. I like this thread! :D
what if snapes patronus is Harry's dad

hey i read one of your posts and you wanted to know why lily was so important. well origonally snape was in love with her and she liked him. she was also exstreemly good witch who seemed to always be nice to people. i think thats why shes so important lol....plus shes harry s mum for god sake lol of coarse shed be important lol. no offence
Kyoujin
Muggle

Postby Fweegal » Saturday 23 July 2005 10:56:25am

If Snape's Patronus was James Potter, I think Harry would beat him to death with his wand...
Fweegal
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby thestral » Saturday 23 July 2005 2:57:02pm

:lol: :lol: , i wish JK would write that!!! can you just imagine that scene.... i think even harry's patronus prongs would get a few digs in. :grin:
thestral
Rogue auror, avenger of lost souls

Postby Fweegal » Saturday 23 July 2005 2:58:53pm

I wonder what Kingsley's would be?
lol, or Lockhart's if he ever learnt how to conjure one?
Fweegal
Fully Qualified Wizard

PreviousNext

Return to The Books