Order of the Phoenix membership?

Which one is your favorite so far. Are they getting even better as the characters develop over time?

Moderators: Nightcrawler, Mint, Simatra, Asphodel, Athena Appleton

Postby Fweegal » Wednesday 20 July 2005 4:55:46pm

lol, character-wise?

Danny Radcliffe is an appalling actor.
Fweegal
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Froggs » Wednesday 20 July 2005 4:58:35pm

Snowy wrote:Ok I'm up there with Thestral on manly men but I think the best phwoaar factor of Aragorn is in the Two Towers!!!

Before they comment on our infatuation with Aragorn, I'd like to know who Stumpy and Fweegal are into...what do you reckon Thestral?

By the way I reckon that we will learn more about any of the following:

Tonks
Moody
Diggle
Shacklebolt

Oh, I don't know, I thought Faramir was cute...Wait, where am I? Oh yeah, Harry Potter...
Froggs
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby thestral » Wednesday 20 July 2005 4:59:56pm

yup, 100% behind you on that snowy. :grin: i think stumpy and fweegal should spill on their sordid desires before they deride our ridiculous obsession with aragorn. but, oh. my. god. that man is a god. i want him NOW!!!! :o

(pity he's the same age as my dad :( )
thestral
Rogue auror, avenger of lost souls

Postby Fweegal » Wednesday 20 July 2005 5:04:25pm

Well in terms of characters, Ginny is by far my favourite now. I think JKR puts time into her that other important characters don't get. She was by far the most interesting in HBP. She rarely opened her mouth wthout something entertaining coming out.

In the films, Emma Watson is quite pretty, and no doubt will be a stunner when older.
Fweegal
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Snow_Crystal » Wednesday 20 July 2005 5:20:16pm

Fweegal

I'm trying to work you out, do you fancy men, women or both?
Snow_Crystal
Supreme Chancellor of the Gryffindor Messenger Service and Head of the Hogwarts Owlery

Postby felix felicis » Wednesday 20 July 2005 5:40:48pm

what about charlie weasley? we know every single weasley in the family very well, or they have played an important part or have been reasonably present thoroughout the books, except for charlie? all i know is he has an obsession with dragons and the only thing i know of that he's done is helped hagrid with norbert and provided harry's dragon in GOF.

i think we'll get to know charlie.
Last edited by felix felicis on Wednesday 20 July 2005 5:45:23pm, edited 1 time in total.
felix felicis
First Year Student in Witchcraft and Wizardry

Postby Froggs » Wednesday 20 July 2005 5:42:51pm

felix felicis wrote:what about charlie weasley? we know every single weasley in the family very well, or they have played and important part or have been reasonably present thoroughout the books, except for charlie? all i know is he has an obsession with dragons and the only thing i know of that he's done is helped hagrid with norbert and provided harry's dragon in GOF.

i think we'll get to know charlie.

Hmm...good thought, I can see Charlie batteling it out with DEs with a hundred or so Dragons on his side. Talk about a blaze of glory...
Froggs
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby felix felicis » Wednesday 20 July 2005 5:44:09pm

and i wanted to jump viggo mortensen in lotr and do unspeakable things to him... :o

XD
felix felicis
First Year Student in Witchcraft and Wizardry

Postby crystallised_pineapple » Wednesday 20 July 2005 7:52:19pm

lol can i join in the appreciation of viggo mortimer??

yeah i hope charlie comes back i liked his character when he was there!
crystallised_pineapple
Queen of The Pixies

Location: three broomsticks :D surrounded by empty butterbeer bottles...he he

Postby Snow_Crystal » Wednesday 20 July 2005 8:37:52pm

I fantasise more about Aragorn than Viggo Mortensen.. If you've seen him in real life he's just not as sexy if you get my drift.

I think he has to be given a part in one of the Harry Potter films it's just a case of which part he should play. It has to be a hero and a hunk of course..
Snow_Crystal
Supreme Chancellor of the Gryffindor Messenger Service and Head of the Hogwarts Owlery

Postby Fweegal » Thursday 21 July 2005 9:10:03am

Yeah...a LOTR/HP crossover! That'd go down....badly!
Fweegal
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Stumpy » Thursday 21 July 2005 9:20:02am

Sorry was playing footy last night and obviously missed an interesting off topic debate
Stumpy
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby thestral » Thursday 21 July 2005 10:33:23am

well i get first dibs on jumping viggo/aragorn. :evil: yes he's mine back off.....

and yes he is much more sexy as aragorn , but he does have appeal as normal viggo obviously, so i would'nt be complaining, just get him to dress up in his lotr costume all the time and...hemhem going off topic now...

also aragorn in lotr rings was pretty close to how i imagined sirius black. but no!!!! they butchered him in the film with that weird mousy looking guy. what the hell? sirius was meant to be really manly and handsome!!! and men like sirius and aragorn are the type i fall for, but nooooo SOME people just have to go and kill them off...*wanders off grumbling about the injustice of such a handsome man being cruelly and uneccesarily killed*
thestral

Postby Fweegal » Thursday 21 July 2005 10:35:05am

Thestral.....?
Would you like another thread? :D

Or somewhere to cool off?!
Fweegal
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby thestral » Thursday 21 July 2005 10:42:59am

don't worry, cooled off, just read past post where you suggested dan radcliffe. boy. that was a killer. maybe they should put up his picture in nunneries, thou shalt not have evil thoughts and they shove a picture of daniel radcliffe in your face...or maybe that's the purpose of putting the pope's picture everywhere... :lol:

but yes perhaps we're going a little off-topic, but one last point about my darling aragorn. everyone was in fits over bloody orlando bloom, but now i find fellow viggo followers, where have you been? i've been trying to argue with the vast hordes of orlando bloom fans that aragorn is actually much better than legolas, cos legolas is just too clean-cut. i want a man!!!!
thestral

PreviousNext

Return to The Books