What does everyone look like?

Meet everyone here in The Great Hall for general discussions. Here you'll find a friendly place to talk about all things under the magnificent magical ceiling...even stuff not connected with Harry Potter!

Moderators: Nightcrawler, DucksRMagical, Broccoli, Run Away!!!, Phoenix in the Ashes

What does everyone look like?

Postby Sacred Guardian » Friday 28 February 2003 3:24:09am

What does everyone in this forum look like?

I'm real tall (almost 6'6)even though i'm only 14 (15 in April), brown hair and brown eyes, i'm not lanky though, but i'm not fat or extremly muscular (but i'm getting there, i lift weights 1 hr. per day), i'm kinda in between? What about everyone else?

Just another question, this is off topic, but, when you are reading HP, is there any special food that you like to eat? Mine is jelly beans.
Sacred Guardian
Hufflepuff Prefect, Hufflepuff Chaser and Hogwarts' Master of Secrets

Postby Kyle » Friday 28 February 2003 4:02:54pm

...STALKER! :o
no...nevermind. I was a little jumpy.

I'm about 6'8 so that makes me taller than you. 8) I just have black hair, no weird colors although I've been told my some people to dye it green...I've got black eyes. no, no, no. Not a black eye. Black colored eyes. and like you, 12321, I'm sort of in between and 'weak guy' and 'The Extremely Muscular Jock' people call me muscular though. I wonder why...? I have long legs...

I don't eat anything when I read Hp.
Kyle
Chaos Master

Postby Scellanis » Friday 28 February 2003 8:20:30pm

wow...you have black eyes and black hair.....ooo.... no must behave

*cough*

yes um...

Im 5'6 and very skinny and stick like, not muscular at all (in my opinion) i seriously do think i look like a stick but people assure me i don't

anyway i have light brown hair usually with blond highlights but they are growing out right now and i have blue eyes
Scellanis
Hufflepuff Prefect

Location: Pretending to be a sea slug with 'go faster' stripes...

Postby Hermione » Friday 28 February 2003 8:41:11pm

I'm short. Very short for my age (16). I'm 5'2 or 5'3 or something like that, slightly plump (121 lbs- my mom thinks I'm overweight). I have shoulder-length, straight black hair, and small brown eyes.
Hermione
Hogwarts Librarian and Resident Muse

Postby 2F2Type_R » Friday 28 February 2003 8:58:07pm

i'm 5'7 which same, is prolly short for my age (17).
If i was a pessimist i'd say that half the guys at my university are taller than me.
But i'm not, so i reckon that half the guys at my uni are shorter than me :grin:

dark hair, eyes, loooooove my tan (Honestly, NOBODY has cooler skin colour than me) :razz:

When reading HP, i like to eat lasagna. :razz: :razz: :razz:
Actually... when i'm doing anything and everything i wanna eat lasagna anyway, so... does that still count?![o_O]

Quidditch Commentator

Postby ElvenMist » Friday 28 February 2003 9:48:40pm

let's see... i'm 15, and i'm 5'7", tall and skinny with curly dirty-blonde hair that never likes to stay nice... but i'd look horrible with straight hair, in my opinon. oh yes, i have blue eyes with a touch of green in them. i don't have muscles, really, even though i do sports, but i don't lift weights, so that's why. yeah... my wonderful "best friend" and her boyfriend have some problem with my looks... they tease me about being "blonde" even though my school average is about 10 points more than theirs... and he claims that he has more muscle in his big toe. grr... sorry, but they make me mad... *punches punching bag*

ah yes. continuing on... as for my clothes... i don't really fall into a specific group, but i try not to wear preppy clothes and wear my HP shirts or my LotR shirts or somehting plain. i'm bad at describing my clothes...

so... *waits for cory to come and give description of himself* :devilish grin:
ElvenMist
Hufflepuff Chaser

Postby azn wizard » Friday 28 February 2003 10:03:21pm

ermm...herez the profile
Height: 5'11 1/2 ...u people here make me feel so short...arg...hopefully ill grow more...erm...im not that skinny...but pretty thin...lanky (is that the word for it??)...arg...need more muscles
eye color: black
skin color: changes throughout the seasons....tan in summer (wit real bad goggle tanz--makez me look like a racoon)...whiter in winter
hair color: erm...it waz black...but the chlorine turned it a funny color...browner i guess...was bald for a while (and looked like a gangster....)
clothes: erm...i dunno how to describe it....usually in v-neckz or someting w/ long sleves & jeanz i guess...
azn wizard
Keeper Of The Moons

Postby Scellanis » Friday 28 February 2003 11:05:17pm

oh i forgot

when reading Harry Potter i like to eat my Bookmark

no seriously...i'm not kidding, i do eat about 4 bookmarks per book...more if longer....either that or i rip them up...cos i fidget when i read...and i don't realise im doing it untill i find i have no bookmark left
Scellanis
Hufflepuff Prefect

Postby RavenEye » Saturday 1 March 2003 1:32:01am

Lets see... I'm 14, and I'm about 5'7-5'8, I haven't checked in a while. Kinda skinny...but not alot. Browish/blond hair, and I have blue/green eyes. I'm the tallest one in my family, which is wierd cause my brothers are 18 and 21. I feel too tall... I'm taller than most of my friends too. ;) I like to excersise in the house, do sit-ups and health rider...i'd like to start weights, but I haven't gotten a chance to though.

I'm sorry to say that I do wear some preppy clothing...mainly American Eagle and Old Navy.
RavenEye
Hufflepuff Keeper

Postby azn wizard » Saturday 1 March 2003 8:17:04am

old navy and AE are good...i like gap best though...
as for eating while reading...um....i dunno...whateverz on the table....could be pencilz for all i care
this thread is strange...seemz like im looking for a blind date or something...
azn wizard
Keeper Of The Moons

Postby Kyle » Saturday 1 March 2003 2:55:15pm

oops I'm stupid. I'm 5'8 not 6'8
Kyle
Chaos Master

Postby Kyle » Saturday 1 March 2003 3:08:55pm

le'me add this cause you guys are adding it.

clothes: I usually wear jeans. EVERYWHERE! I'm wearing some right now. Of course, they're the pair that's too short for me but I don't wanna throw it away. :lol: Outside wear: black shirt.(don't ask why even I don't know why) a jacket, light blue jeans, uh...a pair of Nikes. Sometimes I like to wear some old navy clothes that are multi-colored. It freaks everyone out... inside wear: old jeans, sweater. (if it's cold) If it's just a hot day I'll wear a shirt.

you do sit-ups Cory? I couldn't do any until I was 12 or something. lol I occasionally lift weights. I mostly get my strength though from food(hehe) and sports. (football, b-ball, soccor, etc)
oh and yesterday I went to the doc for a checkup. Turns out a 5'9. :o My dad tells me I get my height (cause now I'm tallest in family) from jumproping with the girls at school. Little does he know that I was forced to do that.
Kyle
Chaos Master

Postby Scellanis » Saturday 1 March 2003 3:16:03pm

i didn't say what clothes i wear....

usually jeans and some kindof top

i have a lot of pink sparkly bagpuss tops and socks....and a black kermit top, and a huge green frog t-shirt, oh yeah and a voldemort t-shirt and poodle tops.....
Scellanis
Hufflepuff Prefect

Postby Kyle » Saturday 1 March 2003 3:27:03pm

you sure have a lot of tops. *off topic* oops I almost shut down my computer on accident! *on topic* since when has voldemort been on shirts? never seen that before.
Kyle
Chaos Master

Postby Scellanis » Saturday 1 March 2003 3:32:20pm

well my little sis got the black T-shirt saying Harry Potter on it and the only other HP t-shirt in the shop that fitted me was a maroon one that has You-Know-Who written across it and some eyes just underneath the writing, its quite cool
Scellanis
Hufflepuff Prefect

Next

Return to The Great Hall