Personality Relay!

Who do you like best and who could you definately live without? Will there be romance in the air for any of them and who will end up with who?

Moderators: Mistress Siana, Q.Araignee, Scarlet Lioness

Personality Relay!

Postby Diamond Angel » Wednesday 15 January 2003 3:12:08am

Okay, tell me if you think this is stupid ...

This works as a simple relay describing your own opinions about a certain HP character. For example:

Me:
I think Neville Longbottom is clumsy, and not very good at schoolwork (except Herbology, that is) but he has a soft heart.

What about Peter Pettigrew?

Someone:
I think Peter Pettigrew is extremely traitorous, though I sort of understand how he might have been scared to defy Voldemort (if he's really telling the truth; he might have been lying and instead sold James and Lily to Voldemort after being a Death Eater for a while).

What about McGonagall?

There. That's how it works. ^_^ Anyway ...

I think Harry Potteris brave, determined, empathic, and an overall true Gryffindor. ^_^

What about Ron Weasley?
Diamond Angel
Second Year

Location: Room 7, Angel Mansion (right next to Malfoy Manor! ^_~) Status: Marauders Member, 2nd Generation

Postby Scellanis » Wednesday 15 January 2003 10:07:09am

I think Ron Weasley is brilliant, cute and funny but not too good at school work....his one talent is being a really good chess player. Hes always overshadowed by Harry or his brothers and he does have a tendency to get jelous of this.
Scellanis
Hufflepuff Prefect

Location: Pretending to be a sea slug with 'go faster' stripes...

Postby Broccoli » Wednesday 15 January 2003 11:39:55am

What about Ginny?
Broccoli
Slytherin Prefect, Healer at St Mungo's and Slytherin Chaser

Postby Scellanis » Wednesday 15 January 2003 1:23:34pm

oh whoops...yes i should have posted a what about....oh well...go with broccoli...what about ginny?

must have been too early in the morning...sorry
Scellanis
Hufflepuff Prefect

Location: Pretending to be a sea slug with 'go faster' stripes...

Postby Mistress Siana » Friday 17 January 2003 11:32:29am

Still waters run deep! I think Ginny Weasley's amiration for Harry Potter is a little bit enerving, but in my opinion, she really has the potential to become a great character. The scene in which she defends Harry against Draco shows that she is very couragous for a kid and thus a true Gryffindor.

What about Lucius Malfoy?
Mistress Siana
Slytherin Chaser and Devil's advocate

Postby Diamond Angel » Thursday 30 January 2003 3:38:50am

I think Lucius Malfoy has a cold exterior, but deep down inside he really has a heart. Lol, that sounds corny. But honestly, I think that possibly someone close to him was hurt or something bad happened to him when he was young, which created mixed emotions. Being confused, he ran from everything, and started a new life: Serving Voldemort. Okay, maybe not that. I'm getting a little fanfictional-ish, but don't blame me because I'm a natural post rambler.

Anyway, what about my favourite character, Draco Malfoy?
Diamond Angel
Second Year

Location: Room 7, Angel Mansion (right next to Malfoy Manor! ^_~) Status: Marauders Member, 2nd Generation

Postby Katie_Bell » Tuesday 4 February 2003 10:00:16pm

Draco Malfoy? Well...you said it's you're favourite character so I won't be too bad in my description... :grin:
He's arrogant, spoiled and makes me wish to transfigure him in a ferret every time he says or does something bad to Harry, Ron, Hermione or the other students. He really gets on my nerves!
But...but...I must admit that he's essential to the story, he's a part of Harry Potter books and I can't think of any story without him in it too.
And I think he's not that bad...he won't become an angel but I hope that when he'll really have to decide if he wants to support Voldemort or join Dumbledore in his battle against the dark lord he will think with his own mind and not just follow his father like he has done so far.

What about...er...Percy Weasley?
Katie_Bell
First Year Student in Witchcraft and Wizardry

Postby JessicaMalfoy » Monday 24 February 2003 2:55:33am

Percy is alot like his Mom strict but, kind. His prefect duty just goes to his head. That's all.

What about Fred and George?
JessicaMalfoy
Sixth Year

Postby Sacred Guardian » Monday 24 February 2003 2:59:36am

Fred and George are loud jokesters, that actually have substantial magical talent, it's just directed the wrong way (according to Mrs. Weasly), they are an excelent pair of beaters and will be remembered at Hogwarts by students and staff for a long time.

What about Minerva McGonagell
Sacred Guardian
Hufflepuff Prefect, Hufflepuff Chaser and Hogwarts' Master of Secrets

Postby JessicaMalfoy » Monday 24 February 2003 3:06:44am

She is a loving teacher that will help any student from any house. Her reval with Snape is merly just for fun.

So What about Severus Snape?
JessicaMalfoy
Sixth Year

Postby Sacred Guardian » Monday 24 February 2003 3:17:04am

Snape is a cold hard person, who favors people only in his own house of Slytherin. He hates Harry but is indebted to his father, so he must protect Harry. He has proved his loyalty by becoming a spy for the good side.

What about Hagrid?
Sacred Guardian

Postby JessicaMalfoy » Monday 24 February 2003 3:19:41am

Hagrid is a big teddy bear he would not hurt a soul. Even though sometimes he says he would. He is loyal to Dumbledore till the end no matter what.

So What about Rita Skeeter? (LOL running out of people)
JessicaMalfoy
Sixth Year

Postby Sacred Guardian » Monday 24 February 2003 3:22:29am

Rita Skeeter is a nasty little witch who will do anything to get a story (even if it's not true). Most people don't like her.

What about Neville Longbottom?
Sacred Guardian

Postby JessicaMalfoy » Monday 24 February 2003 3:31:30am

LOL Neville is a shy chumsy, accident prone, but I don't think he will turn out like Peter.

What about Gilderoy Lockhart?
JessicaMalfoy
Sixth Year

Postby ElvenMist » Monday 24 February 2003 9:52:01pm

Lockhart is pompous and self-centered. He loves attention and he values his lifestyle of being on book covers and on magazines. He also gets defensive when someone finds out his secret. However, Lockhart is unfortunately *cough* no longer in his right mind... so all of his admirers will have to deal...

(was that okay?)

so what about cedric?
ElvenMist
Hufflepuff Chaser

Next

Return to Characters