Hogwarts Spring Dance

A home for old scenarios who may have come to an end for RPG playing but whose life and excitement can still be enjoyed in story form.

Moderators: Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes

Hogwarts Spring Dance

Postby Nobby » Thursday 15 April 2004 10:52:28am

Hogwarts Spring Dance

It's springtime, and hogwarts has decided to start a new tradition... the spring formal! Since so many students had a great time at the Yuletide ball, Dumbledore decided it would be a good idea to have a dance every year, not just when there's a triwizard tournament! So, dress up in your best get up (dress robes not required, muggle clothes allowed), grab a dance partner, and have the time of your life! Tonight, we have Sandra B. Witchen and the Charmers playing the best dance music around!
Nobby
Hufflepuff Prefect and The Half Blood Prince

Postby Sacred Guardian » Friday 16 April 2004 2:37:26am

getting ready for the dance in my dormitory, i'm always fashionably late
Sacred Guardian
Hufflepuff Prefect, Hufflepuff Chaser and Hogwarts' Master of Secrets

Postby Female_alien » Sunday 18 April 2004 6:57:45pm

Alexis is sitting in an armchair in girls dormitory watching all the girls going crazy cause a new pimple appeared on this "big night", or their hair isn't as perfect as it has to be. She rolls her eyes and looks at her watch.
Female_alien
Lord of the Aliens, Crazyness, Candles and Smiles, and a Proud Hufflepuff

Postby Nobby » Monday 19 April 2004 6:49:54pm

Starts to pace the room, stopping ever now and then to look at himself in the mirror. Looks over at clark in the common room and decides that its time to go to the dance
Nobby

RPG

Postby Lone_Buck » Monday 19 April 2004 10:30:56pm

Aaron's getting himself ready. He's got his hair looking good. Tonight might be the night he makes a move on his secret crush.
Lone_Buck
Magical Law Enforcement and Wand-maker Extraordinaire

Postby Female_alien » Tuesday 20 April 2004 1:01:37pm

O.k. I can't wait for you girls anymore. I'm going! :grin:

Alexis enteres the Something Room (the place isn't specified) waiting for her always late dance partner.
Alexis's favourite Sandra B. Witchen's song starts.
I guess he wouldn't mind if I warm up a little bit :razz:
She mutters for herself and starts dancin'
Female_alien

Postby Won Wheezy » Tuesday 20 April 2004 4:50:45pm

Ruby enters the Ravenclaw common room looking for Alexis. She is wearing a stunning long, white, shoulder-free dress with a satin scarf around her neck and her hair tied up in a bun, with little butterfly hairclips that flap their wings now and then.
Alexis? She hasn't gone without me, has she? she asks a 3rd year sitting in an armchair, who only nods and shrugs her shoulders.
Awww! she moans and dashes off to the great hall.

As she steps into the ball room she takes a quick look around to see if the boy she secretly fancies has arrived yet, but she can't find him anywhere. Then she glimpses Alexis on the dance floor and gives her a wave and a smile.
Won Wheezy
Blower of Kisses, Tickler of Toes and gecko-smoocher

RPG

Postby Lone_Buck » Wednesday 21 April 2004 2:58:32am

Aaron arrives at the dance, and sees a fairly small turnout. That's okay, it just began, he thinks. He looks to see if his dream girl is there yet. He's a little worried, because he's shy, but for her, he'd get over it.
Lone_Buck

Postby Female_alien » Wednesday 21 April 2004 3:06:18pm

Wow, Ruby, how long did you stand in front of that mirror? Alexis says teasing Ruby and knowing for who has Ruby been so preparing for
No, you really look great. If he doesn't notice you today I'm really going to tell him that he has a not so secret admiror(sp?).
She looks around a little bit
I see nor mine nor yours potential partner came yet. Alexis sighs and makes a few dance moves in her simple green dress wearing no jewellery and having no special hair style - she liked it natural and simple.
Female_alien

Postby Nobby » Wednesday 21 April 2004 4:22:17pm

ok, i think im ready! Clark i'm off!

Lewis walks down the grand steps to the Great hall in his black and white tuxedo, looking quite smooth if i might add. Whilst walking down the steps the girls in the Great Hall are looking at him and passing judgement
Nobby

Postby Won Wheezy » Wednesday 21 April 2004 4:42:42pm

Gosh, Alexis you look gorgeous, honestly! I like that colour on you.says Ruby and joins Alexis with the dancing. I wish he would notice me for once, he's so lovely!she whiapers and dances without taking her eyes off the door.
Won Wheezy
Blower of Kisses, Tickler of Toes and gecko-smoocher

Postby Enis Reilly » Wednesday 21 April 2004 5:39:18pm

Enis had been getting herself ready. She had her hair down, because she only used to have it tied up in the back of her head in her daily life. Now, it was a special ocasion, and she though it would look much nicer on her.
She got out of the dormitory and went to the common room, which was full of girls, laughing at eachther, and also preparing for the party. It was a joyful ocasion for all, and a very nice way of getting away from the school's routine. She checked herself in the mirror, and touched the warm and smooth shoulder-free dress she was wearing. It was of a deep blue with large sleeves, and she was wearing a simple white-gold necklass, with a tiny blue crystal. Her grandmother had given it to her, when she was a little girl, and she didn't like to take it off, though it was usually hidden by the school robes. Her eyes shine with anticipation of a wonderfull party, and her smile is true and open.
She left from the front of the mirror and got out to the corridors, heading to the hall.
Steping through the open doors, she notices there are already some people in there, including a popular boy of the Hufflepuff, that one of her girl friends had said to be called Alexis, and whom she had already seen, and that every girl would want to date. She thought he was handsome, though she feared he was too convinced of himself.
She saw a Gryffindor boy, that she knew was quite shy, and headed at him, smiling even more openly, and greeting him...
Enis Reilly
Third Year Student in Witchcraft and Wizardry

Postby Female_alien » Wednesday 21 April 2004 8:22:01pm

Thanks, Ruby. I try Alexis says smiling breefly. Her mood was starting to raise but she was suprised that the room was still more or less empty
So, what's your plan with you know who? She asks Ruby dancing.
Female_alien

Postby Sacred Guardian » Thursday 22 April 2004 2:22:15am

wearing a black four button tux with top and tail and a cane, walks into the ballroom
lets get this thing started
walks to Lewis
whats up man, lookin sharp
Sacred Guardian
Hufflepuff Prefect, Hufflepuff Chaser and Hogwarts' Master of Secrets

rpg

Postby Lone_Buck » Thursday 22 April 2004 5:32:31am

Finally, Aaron's Dream girl arrived. She was looking superb, he was left breathless. She had started to make her way over to him.
Oh, no, what do i say, how should i act. He was growing nervous as she drew closer.
Lone_Buck

Next

Return to RPG Archive: The Vault