Hogwarts Spring Dance

A home for old scenarios who may have come to an end for RPG playing but whose life and excitement can still be enjoyed in story form.

Moderators: Q.Araignee, Phoenix in the Ashes

Postby tiggirl » Sunday 30 May 2004 6:56:41pm

Lita smiles weakly. This sure does come in handy. But if that was aimed at anyone else . . . Someone's coming! Lita turns toward the footsteps approaching from behind the group. Realizing the danger the others face, she quickly places herself between the group and the approaching strangers. She observes that there are 2 of them and they have their wands out. Who's there? She demands, while pointing her wand at the nearest of the two.
tiggirl
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Won Wheezy » Sunday 30 May 2004 7:09:40pm

Um.....it's only us! replies Ruby. Are you ok? What happened here? Ruby and Alexis come closer and now take a closer look at the people in front of them. As Ruby looks at Jasmine she jumps and drops her wand. That's her, she whispers to Alexis, she's the girl!
Won Wheezy
Blower of Kisses, Tickler of Toes and gecko-smoocher

Postby choki » Monday 31 May 2004 6:22:08am

Seeing their change of expression, Jasmine replies, Erm, look I'm sorry if I did anything to you two...or did I? She continues while looking real confused. I hope I didn't tried to transfigure you into frogs...Bad joke... Jasmine smiles weakly. Oh that's the tree! She points to an old haggard looking tree covered with a lot of cuts made distinctively by wand magic. Well...let's go, shall we?
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

Postby Female_alien » Monday 31 May 2004 5:22:25pm

That's her? Are you positive? Alexis allready knew the answer... Wait, Jasmine! Ruby had a prediction... And... Alexis starts to talk more nervously Well, she saw something happening to you in this forest. She saw you being attacked! And what's with that tree now? Shouldn't you be more careful She looks confused aroud and mutters for herself What are you talking about...
Female_alien
Lord of the Aliens, Crazyness, Candles and Smiles, and a Proud Hufflepuff

Postby Ferrus » Monday 31 May 2004 7:26:06pm

Umm... Jasmine... Says Orion uncertainly How recent are those wand marks? And anyway, what exactly was this prediction about?
Ferrus
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Won Wheezy » Monday 31 May 2004 7:41:46pm

I can't really say much, except that I saw her being attacked by someone....or something. And I saw that tattoo on her hand, says Ruby hoarsely.
Won Wheezy

Postby TDM » Tuesday 1 June 2004 12:37:22am

Xavier leans up close to inspect the wand marks on the tree. They seem to be anywhere from 20 years to last week. I bet whatever's in here has been waiting for the jewel to come to Hogwarts for a very long time.
TDM
Owner of Salamence's Wand Shop and Ravenclaw Seeker

Postby choki » Tuesday 1 June 2004 3:58:42am

There is nothing to worry about me. The enemies are after Lita's jewel, we should be protecting her more than anything else. With that, Jasmine walks up to Lita. I agree. They are waiting for a long time...so Lita, where did you get the jewel from?
choki

Postby Female_alien » Tuesday 1 June 2004 4:23:12pm

Ruby saw you being attacked, Jasmine! And Ruby's predictions do happen! Alexis shrugs We're just trying to help here... She turns to Lita keen to know more about the wanted jewel, but not being completely concentrated. She couldn't remove the picture of Ruby shaking and the look in her eyes after she saw Jasmine being attacked.
Female_alien
Lord of the Aliens, Crazyness, Candles and Smiles, and a Proud Hufflepuff

Postby Won Wheezy » Tuesday 1 June 2004 5:26:39pm

We'll just have to keep close to Jasmine, I suppose. Because in my vision, she was alone. Jasmine, please do not leave the group, ever! Ruby says with a trembling voice, and gives Jasmine a worried look.
Won Wheezy

Postby TDM » Tuesday 1 June 2004 5:54:30pm

Unless it's already happened, Xavier said, while everyone stared at him strangely. Seriously, guys. Jasmine was under the Imperius Curse. Maybe it's already happened, unless that was not was you saw in your prediction...
TDM
Owner of Salamence's Wand Shop and Ravenclaw Seeker

Postby Won Wheezy » Tuesday 1 June 2004 6:06:34pm

No....no, I saw her being seriously hurt! There was a green flash of light and I saw her scream and fall. I think she was killed by the worst of the unforgivable curses.....
Won Wheezy

Postby tiggirl » Wednesday 2 June 2004 4:57:24am

Lita pales at Ruby's words. If that's the case, you definitely should wear this. She quickly removes the necklace and places it around Jasmine's neck. But as soon as it is clasped, it dissolves and re-appeares back on Lita's neck. She stands there looking shocked. That explains why somone would need to kill me and not just steal the necklace. She shrugs her shoulders, unable to explain the mystery of the jewel. This necklace has been in my family for generations. It belonged to my great-grandmother, Angelita Smith. She was a witch. Her hand touched the jewel, and she listened as it wispered its story to her. She got this necklace from a wizard, who at the time, was her admirer. He wanted to present her with something powerful and beautiful, ornimenal yet functional. She accepted the gift but eventually fell in love with and married a muggle, John Stealy. It seems, she was unable to return the necklace to her admirer and so eventually, she passed it on to her youngest daughter, my Nana. Nana didn't have any daughters, so she held on to the necklace and passed it to me. Lita stopped talking, the memory of her grandmother causing a knot in her throat. That was after I'd gotten my letter for Hogwart's, right before she . . . She refused to finish the thought. And continued with the story. When Nana gave me this necklace, she told me about Angelita being a witch. But she didn't mention anything about it being enchaned. In fact, it's never shown any sign of being in anyway special before tonight. These abilities it apparently has, is new to me.
tiggirl
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Moonstone » Wednesday 2 June 2004 8:45:35am

Moonstone who have followed Ruby and Alexis steps forward in to the group.
A powerful necklace like that must have a twin of some sort... She half wispers to her self.
Her face growing woride by the minute.
I wonder..
Moonstone
Fully Qualified Wizard

Location: Leving the milkbottle and heading out into the big scary world

Postby choki » Wednesday 2 June 2004 10:48:35am

A twin of some sort? Jasmine tries to figure out the bits and pieces of the mystery. If that necklace grants the wearer an immunity to unforgivable curses...the other one would give the wearer an ability to cast unforgivable curses...that no one can stop...and if someone got hold of both... Jasmine gulps before continuing. Well, that's just my thoughts, I mean we don't even know if that twin really exist! Trying to ease the tense atmosphere, Jasmine cracks a joke. Hey, if my theory is correct, then I suppose no one can stop the killing curse aimed at me...not even you, Lita. But you will be alright, and that's what important isn't it? Feeling she had made it worse, Jasmine laughs, Hmmm...was that really a bad joke?
choki

PreviousNext

Return to RPG Archive: The Vault