Will Harry die?

Have you heard something on the grapevine about Harry and friends? Share it here...go on, let us know too!

Moderators: Q.Araignee, Broccoli, Tanuki

Will Harry die?

Yes
35%
No
65%

Total votes : 117

Postby Cedric » Monday 16 May 2005 8:01:29pm

I don't think we need another Chrno Crusade ending

what do you mean?
Cedric
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Tanuki » Monday 16 May 2005 9:54:28pm

Bascially, one of the main characters named Chrno went off to fight, leaving Rossette behind with only about two years left of life. The TV version had her using up all of her life by the last episode and crying that she didn't want to die while all Chrno could do was hold her. It's what I call a C**p ending
Tanuki
The Mad Dog of Slytherin

welll

Postby eve 92 » Tuesday 16 August 2005 4:01:45pm

i picked no he cannot die that would be absolutly dredful, [spoiler removed - Broccoli].i dont whant it to happen hate to say but if it does then it does theres nothing we can do to stop it an change mrs.jk rowlings mind.
eve 92
Muggle

Postby SunsetG|rl » Sunday 13 August 2006 11:23:00am

Well I was reading a magazine the other day when I found this news on Stephen King and Harrry Potter

Do you think they might just have a good intuition?
SunsetG|rl
Moon Bunny Chaser

Postby cokeboy99 » Monday 14 August 2006 5:16:04am

I don't know about intuition....I just hope they have enough pull to get her to keep him alive!
cokeboy99
Third Year Student in Witchcraft and Wizardry

Postby choki » Monday 14 August 2006 5:50:20am

if Harry has to die, pls let him sacrifice his life for love sake... not for revenge (killing Voldemort)

But still, I really hate to see the main char of 7 books to die at the end
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

Postby Alexandra » Tuesday 15 August 2006 12:04:05am

i dont think that harry will die
that would be so wrong
it would be awful of her if she killed him
she said that she might kill Harry bcs she doesnt want anybody to use him after her death but people will get hurt
some 33 years old guy killed himself bcs DD die!
can u imagine what will happen if harry dies
Alexandra
Fully Qualified Wizard

Location: An empty classroom like every other smart beeee!!!!

Postby Snow_Crystal » Tuesday 15 August 2006 11:46:50am

That's terribly tragic if true and I have to say JKR is not responsible for the her readers if you get my drift.

If that person committed suicide after HBP then other things must have been wrong in that person's life, I can't believe it could have been attributed to a book.
Snow_Crystal
Supreme Chancellor of the Gryffindor Messenger Service and Head of the Hogwarts Owlery

Postby SunsetG|rl » Tuesday 15 August 2006 5:16:31pm

I think that guy would have commited suiced anyway. If not at the end of HBP at the end of another sad-ending-book. And you can't take all of those book of the market. So I don't think JKR should feel at all guilty.

On the other hand I really don't want Harry to die. I think that would be just too...unapropriate(?sp) just I can't explain it. Anyway isn't there anything she can do about her charachter that can forbid others to use it in their own books? But I just don't believe Harry Potter will be the same without JKR.
SunsetG|rl
Moon Bunny Chaser

Postby Alexandra » Wednesday 16 August 2006 12:39:37am

he was wearing a wizard hat all around town before HBP came and when he herd in a bookstore that DD will die he killed himself
he didnt even read a book
he left a note ~i have nothing more to live for~
and i am not blaming JKR but its a little bit scary when u think about it
Alexandra
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby SunsetG|rl » Wednesday 16 August 2006 9:48:09am

I know it's scary. I was just saying that even if there was no Harry Potter he would have just got an obsession for something else. And if that had a bad turn he would still have done it. At least that's what I think. And plus he didn't even wait to see if that is really true. Who knows, DD might just return. (though I for one do believe he is good and gone). And maybe he had other big problems and this book he was all he was looking forward to...
SunsetG|rl
Moon Bunny Chaser

Postby Snow_Crystal » Wednesday 16 August 2006 10:34:26am

Hmm he definitely sounds as if he was going through difficult times. Here's an interesting read about why killing Harry off could be a fatal error...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree ... 92,00.html
Snow_Crystal
Supreme Chancellor of the Gryffindor Messenger Service and Head of the Hogwarts Owlery

Postby Hagger 9003 » Monday 18 September 2006 11:49:48am

well, if we believe jkr, she has said that she has planned out the essentials of the plot already, and im sure whether harry dies or not would be pretty essential... i cant remember what i voted for, but right now i really cant decide. it would be appropiate for harry to sacrifice himself, and it would fit in with his mentality... but i dont want him to die! and i dont want a cliched ending, with either people sobbing like mad or cheering like mad... i guess i want something original.
Hagger 9003
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby GodrictheGriffon » Thursday 28 December 2006 5:28:49pm

I'm not sure whether I want him to die or not. I'm not crazy, I'm just [b]SICK [b]of happy endings. But if he doesn't then I want JK to write another series about him maybe called [i][u]"Harry Potter and the Quest for the Horcruxes"]I love that word quest. I don't Know why...... :golden snitch:
GodrictheGriffon
Unspeakable and Princess of Polar Bears

Location: Beside the veil, waiting for Sirius.... And Midnight! I wonder how long your location can be?....

Postby Alexandra » Friday 29 December 2006 2:02:19am

I'm sure that I don't want him to die. I certanly want something original but not Harry's death.
Alexandra
Fully Qualified Wizard

PreviousNext

Return to Rumours