Who thinks?

Meet everyone here in The Great Hall for general discussions. Here you'll find a friendly place to talk about all things under the magnificent magical ceiling...even stuff not connected with Harry Potter!

Moderators: Nightcrawler, DucksRMagical, Broccoli, Run Away!!!, Phoenix in the Ashes

Postby selene » Tuesday 9 May 2006 6:02:53pm

never mind. well since you have the equipment i'm assuming you're the expert
so, when are we starting and who are we gonna stalk: bill or fleur or them both?
selene
Collector of Books and Knowledge

Location: living in aunt maharet's library, watching the stack of books i want to read grow bigger and bigger

Postby Mistress Siana » Wednesday 14 June 2006 12:08:36pm

Tsk tsk, making everyone curious first and then keeping her stalking equipment for herself. That's not nice, you know? :razz:

I want Tom Riddle. Christian Coulsen is Teh Hot! :cool:
Mistress Siana
Slytherin Chaser and Devil's advocate

Postby Kim » Friday 11 August 2006 5:39:27pm

mmm, i prefer oliver wood, i love his accent. I can remember going to the cinema to see the first film with my friends and when he came on screen (and spoke), we were like 'wow'! lol. And i like this guy who played someone on the Slytherin Quidditch team in the first film. I don't know who he was meant to be though, just an extra I think :)
Kim
First Year Student in Witchcraft and Wizardry

Postby kp-peanut » Friday 11 August 2006 10:02:04pm

LOL Sean Biggerstaff(Oliver Wood)is pretty cute..... :razz:
i don't like daniel radcliffe though.......Rupert Grint is really hot these days!!
Robert Pattinson (Cedric Diggory) looks alright in this pic.....he just has a bit of a squished face LOL but i still love u :D hehe can't say anything bad about him now can i.... :razz:
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a286/ ... edric2.jpg

1 sec....i'm going back on what i said....DANIEL RADCLIFFE IS HOT! :D
kp-peanut
Fifth Year Student in Witchcraft and Wizardry

Previous

Return to The Great Hall