Sirius Black

Who do you like best and who could you definately live without? Will there be romance in the air for any of them and who will end up with who?

Moderators: Mistress Siana, Q.Araignee, Scarlet Lioness

Postby Galateia » Monday 15 March 2004 4:15:25pm

[url]I cant remember what Harry does with the mirror after it breaks, though. Anyone else remember?[/url]
I checked of the book and he didn't do anything with the mirror after it shattered. He just left it to the trunk and started to throw his things on top of it.
Galateia
Second Year

Postby Galateia » Monday 15 March 2004 4:22:08pm

Sorry, all the moderators! I pressed the blue button over that message, because I though I could change it, but then I noticed that it wasn't Edit-button. Sorry if I caused any confusion or trouble. I just wanted to correct the url-tags.
Galateia
Second Year

Postby Alice I » Monday 15 March 2004 4:25:48pm

gecko wrote:About a painting of Sirius, I really do hope there is one. As I hope there is one of Harry's parents. But if there is/are, wouldn't Dumbledore have mentioned it to Harry? I mean, he told Harry the truth and 'everything', so why would he keep such a thing to himself, if there are paintings?

I agree I really hope JKR does the painting thing.
I did in my version, but guess what Dumbledore is still keeping the info from him (at least for Now) I'll put up a excerpt about about in under FF
Alice I
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby ReDDragoN » Monday 15 March 2004 4:41:26pm

Centaur Lord wrote:Well, i agree about hearing more about Sirius, but i dont think we'll be seeing the mirror again. I cant remember what Harry does with the mirror after it breaks, though. Anyone else remember?

Here is the interview of JKR. I do think that we'll be seeing the mirror again.
http://www.the-leaky-cauldron.org/JKRWorldBookDay2004.html

And about your question: he left it in his trunk under his another things.
ReDDragoN
Squib

Postby spirit » Monday 22 March 2004 12:20:08am

I was also confused with what the veil does. It was extremely sad when Sirius died... :cry:

I still remember...when there was news about somebody dying in the fifth book, a lot of people predicted it would be Hagrid...
spirit
First Year Student in Witchcraft and Wizardry

Previous

Return to Characters