Hieroglyph Hunts and Holidays Arranged!

Looking for the latest new broomstick? Or maybe a new wand? Do you need to sort out your financial affairs or keep your valuables safe at Gringott's? Find it all here at Diagon Alley - the finest wizarding shopping lane in England.

Moderators: Scarlet Lioness, FawkesthePhoenix

Postby Caitlin Pierce » Tuesday 30 September 2003 1:28:32pm

Meg Boyd wrote:go right ahead Caitlin, be my guest, take the book temporarily too see what's up with it!

*smiles gratefully at Meg*

Thanks, that's such a help. *carefully wraps up the book in a teatowel and carries it to her back shelves*

Just a precautionary measure! I'll get back to you as soon as possible, Meg. ^^

*grins a little abstractedly and goes to find her newspaper*
Caitlin Pierce
Heiroglpyh Hunter and Ravenclaw Stalwart (Unregistered Animagus: Jaguar)

Postby Jotomicron » Tuesday 30 September 2003 6:19:36pm

Is this the plce you go when you want to make some holidays? A friend of mine told me it was somwhere arround here. I wish I'm not in the wrong place!!!
Jotomicron
Producer of Happiness and Mysterious Metamorphmagus

Postby Caitlin Pierce » Tuesday 30 September 2003 10:07:50pm

Of course it is!

*smiles at joto*

We do holidays to all the centres of ancient magic throughout the world, South America, the Himalayas, the Native American lands, Australia... where was it you wished to go?
Caitlin Pierce

Postby tiggirl » Wednesday 1 October 2003 3:28:42am

*walks in carrying a statue with a scarf over it's mouth, on closer inspection you notice that there are muffled words coming from behind the scarf*

Hello? Hi, I have this statue . . . it was left to me from my dear grandmother . . . I love her . . . but this statue . . . I can't keep it . . . it talks constantly . . . but in a strange language . . . and strange things have been happening . . . I tried to get rid of it but it comes back . . . can you help me?
tiggirl
Fully Qualified Wizard

Postby Jotomicron » Wednesday 1 October 2003 1:03:12pm

Is there a trip to Egypt available (I mean, with lots of people involved?) I'd love to travel to Egypt with lots of wizards to search for everything they did there!!!
Jotomicron

Postby pinky p » Wednesday 1 October 2003 9:14:55pm

oooh egypt

i would like to go there, too! hey, maybe we could arrange to have the knight bus be our tour bus! :razz:
pinky p
Supreme Pie-Eater, Registered Animagus (Platypus) and Princess of All Pink Grapefruit

Location: either swimming, sleeping, eating, or doing schoolwork... my life these days

Postby Jotomicron » Wednesday 1 October 2003 11:04:41pm

I'mwith pinky...

Who wants to join in the trip to Egypt! We could see the great pyramids our great ancestors did and learn a bit of ancient magic. I heard they used to do really amazing things. What do you say?
Jotomicron

Postby Caitlin Pierce » Thursday 2 October 2003 7:09:50am

tiggirl wrote:*walks in carrying a statue with a scarf over it's mouth, on closer inspection you notice that there are muffled words coming from behind the scarf*

Hello? Hi, I have this statue . . . it was left to me from my dear grandmother . . . I love her . . . but this statue . . . I can't keep it . . . it talks constantly . . . but in a strange language . . . and strange things have been happening . . . I tried to get rid of it but it comes back . . . can you help me?

*wakes up with a a start from behind her deak*

Oh! Tiggirl, that's just a haunted statue, I think. What kind of strange things have been happening? You see, if it is, I can get one of my friends to exorcise it for you, it's no problem.
Caitlin Pierce

Postby Dumbledores Master » Sunday 2 May 2004 2:14:47pm

*walks in happily holding a large black globe with wavy lines around it and ancient runes at the bottom*

I wonder if you know much about this it was found in my friends *voice starts shaking* dead brittle fingers *cries for 5 minutes*He was a famous auror/famous powerful mysterious wise explore ancient unexplored places kind of guy explorer. The last time I saw him he said he was off exploring a region where they had placed the ball that the gods used to rule us that they had succeded in stealing from them.
Dumbledores Master
Fully Qualified Wizard

Location: Floating around here somewhere not sure where though, maybe here maybe there or maybe nowhere

Previous

Return to Diagon Alley