sweet shop

Looking for the latest new broomstick? Or maybe a new wand? Do you need to sort out your financial affairs or keep your valuables safe at Gringott's? Find it all here at Diagon Alley - the finest wizarding shopping lane in England.

Moderators: Scarlet Lioness, FawkesthePhoenix

Postby Liquid Ice » Wednesday 4 February 2004 5:37:41pm

Okay chocolate eggs coming up.... Presant for Gwared eh? Any ideas? Or do you want suggestions?
Liquid Ice
Eskimo Princess and Elite Auror

Postby donna wood » Wednesday 4 February 2004 8:58:03pm

Hi people sorry i have not been in but i was busy talking to sean biggerstaff and yes we very close friend) so what is happening in here then i see that my partner is selling alcohol sweets i think that is a good idea so keep up the good work so who is next then
donna wood
Third Year Student in Witchcraft and Wizardry

Postby donna wood » Wednesday 4 February 2004 8:58:25pm

Hi people sorry i have not been in but i was busy talking to sean biggerstaff and yes we very close friends) so what is happening in here then i see that my partner is selling alcohol sweets i think that is a good idea so keep up the good work so who is next then
donna wood

Postby Meg Boyd » Thursday 5 February 2004 12:19:38am

hmmm I don't think my mother would like to acrobatics, but I will take a half a dozen of them for a friend who has always wanted to do a back flip.

As for my mother, what about something with caramel?
Meg Boyd
Head Girl, Ravenclaw Prefect and Maker of Witty Random Statements Since 1986 A.D.

Postby pinky p » Thursday 5 February 2004 2:36:47am

ooh sweets... :grin: :grin:

i suppose my thighs would beg to differ, but if you have got any in stock, i'd like some double mocha caramels with pecans... please :)
pinky p
Supreme Pie-Eater, Registered Animagus (Platypus) and Princess of All Pink Grapefruit

Location: either swimming, sleeping, eating, or doing schoolwork... my life these days

Postby Liquid Ice » Thursday 5 February 2004 9:03:09am

Okay, so its alcahol sweets for megs mums friend *Wraps them up and passes them across the counter* Caramel.... *Has a quick check through stock* Caramel swirls wrapped in milk chocolate and drizzeled with dark chocolate? Dark chocolate cauldrons filled with soft caramel? Chocolate sandwich? (Thats layers of dark, milk and white chocolate sandwiched together with caramel)

Oooooh double mocha caramels with pecans...... sounds tempting, not sure if we have any but lets have a look....*Dissapears and then returns with double mocha caramels* No pecans though, lets see what we can do....pecanus! There you go, double mocha caramel with pecans, how many?

What do you think about stocking double mocha caramels with pecans in future? They look really nice.
Liquid Ice

Postby choki » Thursday 5 February 2004 1:09:43pm

I don't know this but is there any real nice sweet for our dear Gwared...he seems to be a little distressed due to the fact we've been throwing dungbombs at him. How about a sweet-smelling one to take off the nasty dungbomb smell?

*waits patiently at the counter*
choki
Gryffindor Prefect and Silent Guardian Of Stars

Postby Liquid Ice » Saturday 7 February 2004 8:35:14pm

*Walzes over to choki* So sorry to keep you waiting, something sweet smelling eh? How about these? *Points a large tray covered in enourmus dollops of heavily scented strawberry creams*
Liquid Ice

sweet shop

Postby donna wood » Saturday 7 February 2004 11:19:00pm

hi people sorry i have not been in but i am back now who is next
donna wood

Postby AngelicS_89 » Saturday 7 February 2004 11:47:51pm

That's very good idea choki,well I'll have to leave you to decide by yourself,I have to help donna wood in her pet center.I have to cary my owl there too*shows on a cage in her right arm and on a beautiful white owl inside*
AngelicS_89
Keeper of Smiles and Happiness

Postby Meg Boyd » Sunday 8 February 2004 12:36:23am

in addition to the alcohol sweets, i will have the milk chocolate with caramel whatsists for my mother, thank you!
Meg Boyd
Head Girl, Ravenclaw Prefect and Maker of Witty Random Statements Since 1986 A.D.

Postby Liquid Ice » Sunday 8 February 2004 11:55:55am

Of course meg, would you like it gift wrapped?
Liquid Ice

Postby Jotomicron » Sunday 8 February 2004 3:00:52pm

*Joto hears someone shouting: "NEXT!"*

I'm next... *he says*

Hi! Do you have a set of sweets? How about chocolates with the shape of hearts? (Feb 14 is coming...). And I would like to have one of those *points out a cake in the shape of baby :lol: * I'm going to have a new cousin in July, but I might give the cake to my aunt...
Jotomicron
Producer of Happiness and Mysterious Metamorphmagus

SWEET SHOP

Postby donna wood » Sunday 8 February 2004 3:04:46pm

how many chocolate hearts do you want
donna wood

Postby Meg Boyd » Sunday 8 February 2004 4:11:40pm

Giftwrapping sounds good...do you have purple paisley paper? If so them wrap away!
Meg Boyd

PreviousNext

Return to Diagon Alley