he is not dead !!!!!!!

Which one is your favorite so far. Are they getting even better as the characters develop over time?

Moderators: Nightcrawler, Mint, Simatra, Asphodel, Athena Appleton

Postby Mint » Wednesday 1 October 2003 6:59:40pm

I always though that the rock singer information was submitted by followers of OOF to Luna's Magazine (since they don't really check the sorces and all), to get people off the Black's real track.
Mint
Slytherin Prefect, Hogwarts Librarian and Milady of the Night

Location: Chasing evil duck commander Choki >:( on a chocobo!!!

Re: not dead

Postby Jotomicron » Wednesday 1 October 2003 7:38:47pm

Sara8830 wrote:I guess I too am on the denial train.

I do not think Sirus is dead. I posted this same thought on the Theories section. I believe that his death was staged somehow... maybe with the invisibility cloak. I think he could no longer live as Sirus Black and that he needed a new identity. I think he will assume the identity of Stubby Boardman mentioned in Luna's magazine.

Why would this rock singer be mentioned... if it isn't somehow a little clue?

Mint wrote:I always though that the rock singer information was submitted by followers of OOF to Luna's Magazine (since they don't really check the sorces and all), to get people off the Black's real track.

I never though about Stubby being a relevant mention... But JKR has that stile of hers, making us to pay attention to unimportant things... Hmmm! But actually I think Mint has a point, here! I want Sirius back, of course... but it would be so... well... I think he's really gone forever (sry, mates!).
Jotomicron
Producer of Happiness and Mysterious Metamorphmagus

Previous

Return to The Books